The Abrahmic Religions

Author: keithprosser

Total: 43
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
The quran demands and indeed orders that muslims create a one world Islamic state :  "until all religion is for Allah".. 
If I say 'it's not that simple' does that make me an Islamic apologist?  I'll risk it and say 'It's not that simple'.   Unfortunately it takes a lot longer to explain why it's not so simple than to over-simplify things!  And as you certainly know that already and no-one else really cares I can't be bothered.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
I wouldn't say many. Even so, his teachings are so good that people made a new popular sucessful religion based on it, and this is a fact, no matter what you think about it. You've got also notice that I can say the same thing about Islam, no matter how much I despise this religion. I mean, I have to be unbiased and stick to the facts, otherwise I'd be a fool.

El diablo
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Goldtop
Of course you would say that, you're a Christian, Archy.
And you're an azzhole.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
but it's not my experience that ordinary muslims crave for a world caliphate!  

What is a "ordinary muslim"? 

If I say 'it's not that simple' does that make me an Islamic apologist?

What makes you an apologist is the fact the you label anyone/me who speaks out against this barbaric ancient 7th century ideology as, racist & bigoted. You accuse me of spreading hate and fear and division  and of being "islamophobic". You ignore facts from islamic sources, you accuse me of  showing the bad side and worst side of Islam  while ignoring repeated requests for you to show Islam in its better and good side. You tell me that you are "no fan of Islam"  but never explain why.  All the above is you being an apologist.

'It's not that simple'.   Unfortunately it takes a lot longer to explain why it's not so simple than to over-simplify things!  And as you certainly know that already and  and no-one else really cares I can't be bothered.

That is a swerve if ever I witnessed one. Listen, if you cannot even be bothered to defend your own statements I wonder why you even bother challenging anything I say if " NO ONE ELSE REALLY CARES"!!!.

Why do you even bother, keith?

and no-one else really cares
And you trying to play down the fact that thousands of people with very genuine fears about where all this is leading  and why, by pretending and saying that "no-one else really cares" ; is also being apologetic. 

So don't kid yourself. I know many thousands of people who care about where all this is islamification of Britain is leading.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
My late wifes's family... just about every Musllim I've met.... that sort.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

My late wifes's family... just about every Musllim I've met.... that sort.
      I have never met them keith so could you explain what "a ordinary muslim" is for me please. Or is that also far too difficult for you?

I notice you have ignored all the above keith, 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
You know what an ordinary Englishman like?  Ordinary muslims are pretty similar.

Stephen
Stephen
You know what an ordinary Englishman like?  Ordinary muslims are pretty similar.

Indeed, once again, you have well and truly painted yourself into a corner with that one, haven't you?  You see, I am talking Islam - as you perfectly understand - but you are purposefully conflating it and  talking people/muslims.   

Would you like another go, it's only fair isn't it.

What is an "ordinary Muslim"  Keith?

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@keithprosser
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@IlDiavolo
his teachings are so good that people made a new popular sucessful religion based on it, and this is a fact, no matter what you think about it.
Just like Islam, Scientology and the ECK cult, or any other religion, no matter what you think about it? lol

I can say the same thing about Islam, no matter how much I despise this religion. I mean, I have to be unbiased and stick to the facts, otherwise I'd be a fool.
Yet, you just showed you were biased (as a Christian), hence you must be a fool?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@keithprosser
The  Roman Catholic Church can easily double its membership by embracing Islam like it did  with Judaism. Judaism and Islam are after all Abrahmic religions.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
The ABRAHAMIC GODS are a JOKE...used to incite FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE all 3 are human INVENTIONS and are WORTHLESS..

..........The TRUTH revealed.....but YOU ......PGA2.0................can't handle the TRUTH..........your BRAIN is saturated with BIBLE VERSE VOMIT
and Church brainwashing DOGMA....YOU are a slave to a Comic Book Story HOAX....as children are when they are exposed to Santa Claus...
and become convinced they must OBEY the RULES in order to receive the GIFTS they DESIRE...this FORMULA for HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS
to accept what is told to them as FACT...is eventually understood by the child as a CLEVER HOAX....to teach them how to OBEY and be rewarded
for doing so....it's a simple technique = OBEY or be PUNISHED and SUFFER....this is the foundation of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD garbage

This FORMULA of OBEY or be PUNISHED is used by the Middle East JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Parasite VAMPIRE preachers who act like a GOD and through clever MIND CONTROL STRATEGIES dumb down the children and adults to accept their asinine GOD - Bible / Koran / Torah Comic Book VOMIT as an absolute TRUTH....

Why then are 3 GODS needed ?  3 GODS remain from the thousands before them invented and worshipped in the middle East ?  

and what of all the other GODS humans invented and worship around the world in the PAST and PRESENT TIMES ?   

Oh RIGHT, according to the pathetic BRAINWASHED and DUMBED DOWN ......PGA2.0.......who is incapable of independent thought and reasoning
all must accept his / her ? idiotic version of some comic Book Bible VOMIT and the GOD attached to it or forever be WRONG and CONDEMNED to
HELL !   what a FOOL.....to believe this horrifically childish and OBSOLETE Cartoon GOD character = JEW - JESUS - ALLAH invented by old men
in a long gone and absurdly IGNORANT era of humanity...whose only purpose was to assimilate and enslave weak minded humans int some idiotic CULT
so the old men could play GOD with them !   what a JOKE....

the ABRAHAMIC Jew - Jesus - Allah GOD hoaxes PROVE beyond any doubt how TRULY STUPID the masses of humanity are...so easily manipulated into slavery and servitude of an invisible SUPER BEING who itself is to FCKG LAZY to actually show up and guide its own idiotic
human creation from exterminating itself !   because his own creation does not believe he exist so they create other GODS ....!

Like,       HEY Joe...YOUR GOD SUCKS...let's create a new GOD and call it  BETTY .....OK Joe said....and then we can go back to KINDERGARTEN
class and make all the other kids OBEY our NEW GOD...BETTY !   or else we will tell them they will be expelled from school if they don't accept....
...COOL !  Joe said.....now I to can PLAY GOD and make the other kids OBEY ME...because I am BETTY's Prophet...!   Prophet Joe in the name
of "GOD BETTY" all must OBEY....Kneel for BETTY...beg for forgiveness...for YOU have SINNED and "BETTY" is angry with YOU....repent...
CONFESS your CRIME of even existing as a SINNER...now fall on the floor and shake for "GOD BETTY"  to prove your loyalty....then OBEY me
PROPHET JOE....for only I am the speaker of GOD BETTY....all rise...and bow to me Prophet JOE....your guide and MASTER to all things "BETTY"

OBEY....or be PUNISHED and SUFFER....so says "GOD BETTY" and I Prophet Jow will carry out all punishment...as it is written in the NEWER
TESTAMENT.....the word of "GOD BETTY"  the BETTY BIBLE....all kneel and thank Lord "BETTY" for this gift...the BETTY BIBLE" of verse VOMIT
for all to LIVE and DIE by.....

..........The Abrahamic GOD garbage is nothing more than a TROJAN HORSE PLOY used to assimilate truly STUPID humans into slavery of some 
idiotic JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented CULT .....truly the HELL on this EARTH these Parasite VAMPIRES are who fabricated this 3 GOD 
garbage hoax and the idiots that are HYPNOTIZED and FOLLOW this crap to their GRAVES...

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@WisdomofAges
Abraham pimped his wife Sarah, but the God was free. So what is your beef?