Am I A Christianophobe?

Author: Stephen

Total: 121
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Never heard of the word, but you did write "I don't hate or fear Christianity in the slightest" so I don't think you are a 'christianophobe'.

I see. But you have heard of the word "islamophobia"  and have used it quite a few times.

I'd be a little more sympathetic to you if you hadn't mistaken me trying to be objective for being a Islamic apologist.  

You are an apologist and I have no yearning for you to be sympathetic towards me at all, and I wouldn't expect you to change a habit of a lifetime. 

As I have explained to you, what makes you an apologist is the fact the you label anyone/me who speaks out against this barbaric ancient 7th century ideology as, racist & bigoted. You accuse me of spreading hate and fear and division  and of being "islamophobic".  You ignore facts from Islamic sources, you accuse me of  showing ONLY the bad side and worst side of Islam  while ignoring repeated requests for you to show Islam in its better and good side. You tell me that you are "no fan of Islam"  but never explain why.  All the above is you being an apologist.

I think you present things as an over-simple black/white affair. 

Telling it as it is I belive you mean? That is because islam is either b/w There is nothing to oversimplify with the quran or Islam. It makes itself extremely clear, it is honest and to the point of its goals, reasons and purposes.

That's what demagogues and rabble-rousers do.  

Another veiled insult.

POINT 1
The reality involves a complicated mish-mash of history, politics, economics, culture etc.. I will continue to point that out. 

Good. I hope you do.

But if you find anything I have ever posted that is actually supportive of Islam I'd be jolly surprised!   

Being supportive of Islam is you accuse me of spreading hate and fear and division  and of being "islamophobic". You ignore facts from islamic sources, you accuse me of  showing the bad side and worst side of Islam  while ignoring repeated requests for you to show Islam in its better and good side. You tell me that you are "no fan of Islam"  but never explain why.  Just like you are avoiding the question of what an "ordinary muslim" is on another thread.

If i want over-simplified non-analysis I can buy the daily mail.  I don't need to read it here.

More veiled insults.  Your problem is that you try very hard and purposefully to conflate Arabian history  with the history of one man; muhammad and his so called "revelations".(as shown above POINT 1).  You may think that you have suckerd others with this deciet but I can assure you , you have not suckerd me. The truth is you have no defence for Islam otherwise you would have played that card a long time ago after you have painted yourself into a corner, which you have done on many occasions. 

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Stephen
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
Am I A Christianophobe?

YES, absolutely......all who do NOT accept the "JESUS" hoax are subject to CONDEMNATION !   

All so called CHRISTIANS ( Parasite Vampire con artists who use the "JESUS" hoax as a scapegoat for power and control over others) CONDEMN
YOU.....you are the anti-Christ....the NON BELIEVER who is going to HELL for your HERESY....as are all humans who DO NOT CONVERT and 
accept the "JESUS" hoax as their GOD of GODS !

and what of the MUSLIMS who fall (Literally to the floor 5x a day) for their ALLAH GOD invention ?   well they to are CONDEMNED by the CHRISTIAN Parasite VAMPIRES....BUT WAIT !   the ALLAH Parasite VAMPIRES condemn the CHRISTIANS and demand their extermination for being INFIDELS !

Then there are the JEWS...the JEW GOD who only serves the TRUE JEW...the JEWS do not assimilate slaves into their CULT like the CHRISTIAN
and MUSLIM Parasite VAMPIRES...THE JEW simply claims his/her GOD as the ONLY GOD...and all other GODS are CIRCUS CLOWN ACTORS
invented by other people who are not TRUE JEWS...the chosen ones...of which their are about 15 million JEWS world wide...so what of all the other
people of EARTH ? .....no matter the JEWS have their GOD and the rest can go to HELL...simple as that...

OK...what of INDIA - CHINA - and all the non ABRAHAMIC TRIBES globally ?  oh they to are condemned to HELL !   

????????????????????.....all fall for JESUS or ALLAH ....all other GODS are fake and must be EXTERMINATED along with the LIARS that follow
them....so that = 5 billion humans that must be EXTERMINATED according to ISLAM and ALLAH....BUT WAIT....there are 2 billion Christians who say
all NON CHRISTIANS must be exterminated well that must include the 2 billion HERETIC MUSLIMS !   

What a MESS.....the TRUTH =  all 3 Abrahamic GODS are nothing more than SHT in the TOILET and must be flushed out of human existence....
All 3 GODS are HOAXES...used as scapegoats for power and control...

SOLUTION...relegate the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS to the MYTHOLOGY for children's entertainment...and ultimately to be forgotten just like
countless other GODS and the Comic Book garbage humans invented and attached to them throughout history.....

JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes will be met with...WHO ? never heard of them....someday soon this will be the normal response...WHO ?
JESUS...ALLAH...JEW GODS...uh,  well i never heard of them and truthfully....I DON't care or want to know.....

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Stephen
Not sure that is totally true because it has been made clear to me many times by some  " too polite members" here that they believe me to be an "islamophobe"  when I criticize and question Islam. No, these few " too polite members" haven't held back at all on that score and made their feeling extremely clear.

Keeping in mind that I don't hate or fear Christianity in the slightest and I haven't been given the slightest no reason to;  It would be nice if you,Harikrish, or anyone else could define for me "christianophobia" or what it actually means for one to be "Christianophobic"?
As I have often really gone to town on Christianity, by highlighting its contradictions, half stories, ambiguous verses, enigmatic statements and downright lies and  have often called the OT god a megalomaniac schizophrenic war god and tyrant,  but these so called " too polite members" have never labeled me a hate preaching, fear spreading"Christianophobe",   where as it doesn't take much for same  " too polite members" to get on their pompous, self righteous apologetic high horses at the first criticism of Islam . One member has gone so far as to call me his "enemy" and that I am not much different to "a jihadist".

Here to help you is the definition of the word - Phobia.

phobia
/ˈfəʊbɪə/
noun

an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

I will add that the far left liberal apologist are working on changing the centuries old English definition by defining Islam as a race. Thereby making the criticism  of a religion/ideology  a racist hate crime.The proposed definition reads as:

“Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness.”

"expressions of Muslimness"?? Nope , me neither.
The reason you don't hear about Christianophobia is because most people view Christians as victims of their beliefs. But people are afraid of Islam and the word Islamophobia is commonly used because Muslims make others victims of their beliefs. Subtle difference.

Stephen
Stephen
The reason you don't hear about Christianophobia is because most people view Christians as victims of their beliefs. But people are afraid of Islam and the word Islamophobia is commonly used because Muslims make others victims of their beliefs. Subtle difference.

I agree in part. Though, it is the double standards of the apologists for Islam that I am getting at. 
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
If you have an irrational fear of spiders. You are an arachnophobe.
If you have an irrational fear of Islam. You are an Islamaphobe.
If you have an irrational fear of Christianity. You are a Christianophobe

I don't really know why this needed a forum post. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Stephen
I agree in part. Though, it is the double standards of the apologists for Islam that I am getting at.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. I think Islam earned a spot next to Christianity. It's the apologists for Jews that is the growing problem. The other two religions are going fine.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
If you have an irrational fear of Islam. You are an Islamaphobe.

Only that Islam causes many to fear it for extremely  rational reasons. . 

I don't really know why this needed a forum post. 
No surprises there then.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Can you name me 1 rational reason?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Can you name me 1 rational reason?
yes.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
So what are you saying with this? 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
No answer or do you actually think showing me a bombing done by one person is enough? 
If that is the case then you are irrational. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No answer or do you actually think showing me a bombing done by one person is enough?

Europe had 2 world wars. They must hate each other very much. Don't encourage them to start another world war.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Harikrish
Europe had 2 world wars. They must hate each other very much. Don't encourage them to start another world war.
I doubt it would happen again and I don't have the influence to make that happen. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I doubt it would happen again and I don't have the influence to make that happen.

Last time around they put away 6 million circumcised pricks. Don't underestimate their hate for all things circumcised.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Harikrish
Last time around they put away 6 million circumcised pricks. Don't underestimate their hate for all things circumcised.
War from what I understand was done for power. In the present power can be gained through money. The US knows that which is why they are doing well in making other countries "democratic" when they are actually exploiting their natural resources. Might be due to Religious grounds like what I think Israel is but I think in the present that is the exception rather then the rule. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@TheRealNihilist
War from what I understand was done for power. In the present power can be gained through money. The US knows that which is why they are doing well in making other countries "democratic" when they are actually exploiting their natural resources. Might be due to Religious grounds like what I think Israel is but I think in the present that is the exception rather then the rule.

Covenant stealing should be seen as a power grab. And circumcision was an Abrahmic covenant with God which the Muslims embraced. Seems the battle has shifted to the Middle East between two covenant grabbers. Jews and Muslims or more accurately circumcised dicks.

Stephen
Stephen
do you actually think showing me a bombing done by one person is enough? 

It is not the case of one attack by one person. Stop being silly.  But it is only your opinion and  you are welcome to it.

Christianity gives me no reason to fear it as does Islam.

List of  Islamic attacks around the world commited by muslims

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Can you put me in the reciever?
 Christianity gives me no reason to fear it as does Islam.
Well it should.
Here is evidence that harassment of Religious groups has increased with Christians, Jews and Muslims. My claim is that Christians are doing their part in that as well. Would you claim it is the fault of Islam?

This is more of a problem than Islamic terror. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Well it should.

But it doesn't.

I would also like to add this which states right wing terror is on the rise

Add away until you little heart's content You may even be correct. And the rise would be caused by the increase in Islamic terror.

No, that is your opinion. And I don't give a toss about your opinion. Christianity has given me absolute Zero reasons to fear it whereas Islam has given me hundreds of reasons to fear it. Did you miss this?

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
But it doesn't. 
Bad argument so I don't see what I am supposed to say to this.
Add away until you little heart's content You may even be correct. And the rise would be caused by the increase in Islamic terror.
So why aren't you annoyed by right-wing terror instead of focusing on Islam? Do you have evidence of a casual link to the increase in right-wing terror and Islamic terror.
Christianity has given me absolute Zero reasons to fear it whereas Islam has given me hundreds of reasons to fear it.
No, that is your opinion. And I don't give a toss about your opinion. 
Stephen
Stephen
No, that is your opinion. And I don't give a toss about your opinion. 

But you DO give a toss don't you , you silly little man. Otherwise you wouldn't be engaging me , now would you, you buffoon. You could always go away and prove me wrong, though.LOL

Bad argument 
No its a fact. You say I "should fear Christianity" but  I have no reason to fear Christianity.  That is not a bad argument, it is a fact.

And you are scraping the barrel when you have to use someone's use words and phrases . See here post 50:

No, that is your opinion. And I don't give a toss about your opinion. Christianity has given me absolute Zero reasons to fear it whereas Islam has given me hundreds of reasons to fear it. Did you miss this?

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Stephen
Being Muslim is frequently described as an ethnicity because it largely depends on where you grow up, Christianity isn’t an ethnicity

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Speedrace
Being Muslim is frequently described as an ethnicity

They wish . This is what they are hoping to be recognised as - an ethnic - race -  so they can all play the race card when their barbaric ideology is called out for what it is.

See this thread>> 

British Prime Minister refuses "new" definition. Is this a threat?

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Stephen
lol I never said that they want to be recognized as an ethnic race, or that they are one, I said they’re frequently described as such

And they are frequently wrongly condemned, Americans commit twice as many terroristic crimes as Muslims in the US lol
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Speedrace
lol I never said that they want to be recognized as an ethnic race, or that they are one, I said they’re frequently described as such

Yes I know what you said and what you didn't say.   And I said "they wish" to be recognised as a race. This then will make it a crime to question or criticise Islam.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Stephen
No, it wouldn’t, it would only be wrong if you do it without any valid reason besides the fact that they’re Islamic/Muslim

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Speedrace
No, it wouldn’t, it would only be wrong if you do it without any valid reason besides the fact that they’re Islamic/Muslim

Well you are not the lawmaker in this case so that is only your opinion, which may or may not be valid.They are already working on it my friend. Did you not read the link?  If the muslim community get their way we'll have blasphemy laws reintroduced to England too.

CLOSER TO ISLAMIC BLASPHEMY LAWS IN THE UK?

We'll have to wait and see.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Stephen
It being a law doesn’t make it anymore right or wrong

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Speedrace
It being a law doesn’t make it anymore right or wrong

I agree. But the law is the law and if this becomes law there will be a penalty for anyone who breaks it whether what you say about Islam is true & honest criticism or not. 
We'll just have to wait and see.