Am I A Christianophobe?

Author: Stephen

Total: 121
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Speedrace
If you were born in Pakistan the likelyhood that you would be Christian is effectively zero. Christians are usually born in predominantly christian countries just as Muslims are usually born in predominantly muslim countries.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
And I said "they wish" to be recognised as a race.
Says you, but that is meaningless.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@disgusted
What you mean to say is that the likelihood that I’d be born into a Christian family is effectively zero. There are tons of conversions everyday, the governments already suspect that those predominantly Muslim countries are lying about their numbers.

disgusted
disgusted
Try this for the hatefully afraid.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
And I said "they wish" to be recognised as a race.
Says you, but that is meaningless.

But not just me, Nope. That will also be the All Party Parliamentary Group headed and chaired by none other than that treacherous traitor Anna Soubry MP.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Speedrace
Well obviously nobody is born with a religion already installed, your post is redundant.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@disgusted
I said born into a Christian family, not born a Christian
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Are you poms really going to let a different 4% of your population dictate your laws to you? Pathetic.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Speedrace
As a response to what I wrote you are redundant.

Speedrace
Speedrace
No, I was saying that it’s still likely for me to become a Christian, just unlikely to be born into a Christian family.
Stephen
Stephen
--> @disgusted
Well obviously nobody is born with a religion already installed, your post is redundant.

Are you not sick of being wrong a ALL of the time about EVERYTHING.  Do you not EVER  research anything before you open that great giant gaping pie hole trap of yours?  Babies born into islamic families of islamic parenthood are "born muslim". Any muslim will tell you that.  

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra - as a Muslim -. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Nope he doesn't make them jew or christian regardless of the bullshite someone is floating around the internet about a lovely letter written to monks in Sini by Muhammad's own illiterate hand.

And let me tell ya:

"Islam set to become world's largest religion by 2075"

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You're quite confused. Nobody is born with a religion installed, no matter what your profit [sic] says, hahaha. I couldn't care less what religion is big they are all the epitome of stupidity. Keep hanging onto your half dozen, I can see the result of your efforts in the nonsense you post.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
You're quite confused. Nobody is born with a religion installed, no matter what your profit [sic] says, hahaha.

Don't shoot the messenger.  It is only your opinion that "Nobody is born with a religion installed," Muslims believe different and are taught  different to what you believe. ARE THEY ALL CONFUSED!!!? .

I couldn't care less what religion is big they are all the epitome of stupidity.

But we are talking muslims and islam at the moment and not "ALL religions" .So according to you all muslims are "stupid" and "islam" is stupid. I see. Ok. Hypocrite!
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Don't shoot the messenger.  It is only your opinion that "Nobody is born with a religion installed," Muslims believe different and are taught  different to what you believe. ARE THEY ALL CONFUSED!!!? .
It's a fact that nobody is born with a religion, anybody who claims otherwise has serious mental health issues. You attempt to tell me what some religious people believe and tell me how wrong their beliefs are, yes you are as confused as them.

But we are talking muslims and islam at the moment and not "ALL religions" .So according to you all muslims are "stupid" and "islam" is stupid. I see. Ok. Hypocrite!
You obviously don't understand ANYTHING but keep blathering, it's funny.
Stephen
Stephen
It's a fact that nobody is born with a religion,

Muslims born with a religion  were created muslim are according to muslims, Muhammad the prophet and Allah the god of islam. 

anybody who claims otherwise has serious mental health issues. 
So muslims, Muhammad the prophet and Allah the god of islam all have " mental health issues" . I see, OK, hypocrite. I have never said anything like that. I am glad it was you who said that and I will never let you forget that it was you who said that..

You attempt to tell me what some religious people believe .......

I didn't attempt to tell you anything. I corrected you on your belief that " Nobody is born with a religion installed. I have shown you the evidence of what muslims believe.  Muslims who have  babies of islamic parenthood and born into the islamic religion are born muslims according to muslims, Muhammad the prophet and Allah the god of islam.  What are you finding confusing about that.

.........and tell me how wrong their beliefs are,
 Example of me telling you that. Off you trot lets see it then.

You obviously don't understand ANYTHING but keep blathering, it's funny.

I am pleased you find it funny. I happen to understand that  you are a full blown hypocrite of that there is no confusion on my part..

YOU infer that muslims are "stupid" and islam is "stupid" and the prophet muhammad is "  stupid " and that the prophet muhammad and muslims all  have " serious mental health issues" .

Like I said, your a fkn hypocrite, who doesn't accept facts even when they are shoved in your gaping uneducated pie hole.

You're quite confused. Nobody is born with a religion installed, no matter what your profit [sic] says, hahaha.

It is only your opinion that "Nobody is born with a religion installed," Muslims believe different and are taught  different to what you believeARE THEY ALL CONFUSED!!!? . 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Yes you and they are confused, religion is a mental health issue. You're the only one discussing what Muslims believe, I'm discussing REALITY. Nobody is born with a religion already installed. Get over it, the cow will still jump over the moon on Muhammad's birthday or whatever other tripe you believe.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

I can't be bothered to engage with your 'anti-christian' stuff. 
Then don't!!!  And that is like saying I am anti Muslim. which I am neither. It is the scriptures , the New Testament in particular that I have a problem with as I have explained to you many times. You too have a problem with christianity but simply from an atheists point of view. What anyone chooses to believe is entirely their affair . I have said a few times that I almost admire the christians  with a faith and I wish I could believe as they do. But the irony is that it is The New Testament that actually stops me  having faith. So stop with your " anti christian "  BS. I have nothing against christians because they have a faith.

The difference between anti-Christian posting and anti-Islamic posting is the current state of affairs in the world. 
Which is what exactly? 

in my view, people here on DA know enough about Christianity to know what to make of your powder-puff attacks on it because they've grown up steeped in 'Christian culture'. 

Yes, in your view ( and you speaking again for the whole forum).  But although, as you say, "they've grown up steeped in 'Christian culture"  they don't seem to be able to handle questions on or criticism of what they have grown up "steeped in". I don't mock them for their beliefs  or I haven't done so intentionally.  I have mocked and criticised and questioned the scriptures for it's lies and half stories, its ambiguous statements and for the fact that I believe that there is another story below the surface that the writers - or the editors - of these scriptures are trying to hide.

I too have grown up in a christian country with a christian culture and a few of my family are what is called "devout". They too get annoyed - with themselves - when they cannot answer simply questions about the "christian culture" they have steeped themselves in.

People fear what is unknown and hate what they fear.
Part true and they may also have good reason to "hate what they fear", would you agree? 

To us Islam is exotic, alien and unknown. 

Your such a pompous nob aren't you?  You should stick to  speaking for yourself and stop underestimating people. It is neither of those things to me and many others. And hasn't been since 9/11 where people wanted to know why ISLAM was attacking them.
 There is nothing "exotic" about an ideology that encourages and demands murder, rape and slavery.
 There isn't nothing alien about islam either, it has made its intentions extremely clear on many occasions. and although it was rarely given a thought,about before 9/11 , it certainly is not "unknown".

You don't post to enlighten members about Islam; you post to ratchet up fear and hate.   

That is an opinion. And you have absolutely no evidence for that. Your annoyed simply because you have nothing to give in response to facts presented. Your like the Christian who is annoyed with themselves because they cannot answer the simplest of questions on their own faith. I haven't called muslims or islam, or allah or the prophet muhammad "stupid" I haven't made inflammatory statements saying " all muslims have mental issues". funny how you have ignored those hate posts above.

ratchet up fear

Oh stop it!  you have no evidence for that BS and you know it. I say no more that what the quran says. I say no more that what islamic scholars, imams and teachers have said. I have posted nothing more than what is in the headlines. You just want anything "anti islam" hushed up and swept under the carpet. You don't want to talk about it.<<<< and that is part of the fkn problem.  You started a thread you calling islam "a backward religion and let someone else do your explaining in a link and then refuse to answer questions on your ow thread and subject. Why?  I have responded to some part of  your link but I haven't finished reading all of that link yet. but I will respond to it all. Yet YOU can't even get past the first question raised about your own  OP.. Tell me are the government creating  fear when they tell us to, "run, hide and tell in the wake of a muslim terrorist attack"?

Be assured when you post in a way I feel ratchets up hatred and fear of Christians I'll call you a Christianophobe.
 Oh go away, you silly man.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Stephen
.......New WORLD News.........every since the elimination of the Abrahamic GODS to Comic Book Mythology in 2022 the Middle East has had 
an unprecedented surge in new infrastructure and cooperation among the up and coming generations....never before has there been such
unity and harmony among the people of this region where some of earliest and advanced cultures flourished 6 - 8 thousand years ago...

More excitement is building as researchers are discovering more and more amazing artifacts and information on these amazing ancient 
civilizations...

As the older generations DIE off and take their horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE Comic Book GODS and DOGMA
to the grave with them... a revitalization of the region has occurred in place of the CONFLICT - FEAR - VIOLENCE....which
dominated the region for 5000 years...

These are truly EPIC TIMES as all of HUMANITY has trashed the Abrahamic GOD construct for POWER and CONTROL of the MINDS 
and LIVES of BILLIONS....now that humanity is FREE from the parasite VAMPIRE bondage founded by the defunct Roman Catholic Church
and the MUSLIM Allah God garbage....it's like a perpetual spring time all over the planet...

Live WELL - LONG and PROSPER is the new MANTRA of humanity....a true breath of fresh air now that the HELL on EARTH Abrahamic
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD are meaningless Mythology and Comic Books for entertainment only...

7 days later

crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
it is because Christianity is true unlike the other religions.

richard dawkins talks ill about Christians all the time. a while back he started talking about Muslims. and everyone on the political left was calling him racist and stuff. so richard dawkins when't on fox news bleeching about how he does the same thing with Christians and its ok but when he talks about Muslims he is suddenly a bad guy.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@crossed
richard dawkins talks ill about Christians all the time. a while back he started talking about Muslims. and everyone on the political left was calling him racist and stuff. so richard dawkins when't on fox news bleeching about how he does the same thing with Christians and its ok but when he talks about Muslims he is suddenly a bad guy.

And Professor Dawkins has my deepest sympathy. There are a few diabolical  hypocrite bigots  lurking here  who when challenged on the subject of Islam come out with all apologetic guns blazing with cries of " racist " and "islamophobia" but it is permanent open season on Christians and Christianity as far as they are concerned. Their double standards and hypocrisy knows no bounds. 
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Stephen
NO HUMAN is a LABEL.....this construct is nothing more than a TOOL used to PROMOTE oneself or to DESTROY others who do not AGREE 
or OBEY some idiotic Dogma...be it Religious or Political

the word CHRISTIAN is meaningless as is the word MUSLIM....and especially the word "GOD" 

"GOD" the word was invented during 400 AD...by some Catholic Church Parasite Drone...."GOD" was derived from other words in a NOW EXTINCT
Eastern Germanic Language !   

"GOD" as a universal word for OMNIPOTENT BEINGS .....DID NOT EXIST in humanity until after the CHURCH promoted it as THE WORD to use
for these BEINGS....i.e JESUS !   Jesus is the Roman Catholic Church CLOWN used as a TOOL to HYPNOTIZE - BRAINWASH - ENSLAVE
weak minded humans into SLAVERY of this Glorified CULT of VAMPIRE PARASITES ...the same method of "in the name of GOD" we MURDER
and DESTROY all who disobey ...is used by the JEW and ALLAH God invented garbage...

If there are GODS then where the HELL are they ?   they seemed to be everywhere in the Torah - Bible - Quran Comic Book VOMIT GARBAGE...

....SOLUTION ?.....relegate the 3 stooge GOD hoaxes of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH cults to Comic Book Mythology for entertainment ONLY....

Then and only then will the USELESS and MEANINGLESS words = Christian - Jew - Muslim and "GOD" be flushed down the Comic Book TOILET.....
and HAVE ZERO USE....just old man fantasies once used to TERRORIZE HUMANITY 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Stephen
But I have yet to be labeled an Christianophobic racist  bigot...
Have you met Polytheist-Witch?

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you check this box off your list.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@3RU7AL
But I have yet to be labeled an Christianophobic racist  bigot...
Have you met Polytheist-Witch?

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you check this box off your list.

Well that would be fine as long she/he can actually prove her/his accusation. She/he would first have to define the fkn word and then explain why she believes it applies to me..

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
- Hold on, aren't you Christian?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No answer or do you actually think showing me a bombing done by one person is enough? 
If that is the case then you are irrational. 

Yes, One person in the name of ISLAM! you buffoon! 

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Can you point to what verse he used to carry out an attack?

Do you deny the women inequality of the Bible or not condeming slavery? More so a side note.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist

Can you point to what verse he used to carry out an attack?

Take your pick. These are just a few of over 100 so, so peaceful and so,so tolerant verses inciting muslims to kill the unbeliever and lessons of  intolerance toward anyone not believing in Islam or allah

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith,I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, norwill they have anyone to help." 

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 3:151 - We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire,and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

PEACEFULMY ARSE! Quran  4:89 - They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike.So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 5:33 – unless, those who wage war against Allah And His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption/mischief is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 51 - You, who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [infact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 8:12 - "I Will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".

PEACEFUL MY ARSE!.Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 8:60 - And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

PEACEFULMY ARSE! Quran 8:67 -  It is not for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [upon Allah's enemies] in the land. 

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Surah 9:5 -  "Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush".

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 9:29 - Fight those who don't believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah (jizyah = tax levied by Muslim on non- - believers or be killed on refusal to pay) willingly while they are humbled.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran 9:30 - The Jews Say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths;they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah Destroy them; how are they deluded?

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! Quran  9:123 -  You who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE! APOSTASY: Bukhari : 9.84.57. - ISLAM AND APOSTASY" Prophet Muhammad said: Whoever changed his Islamic religion,then kill him."

AND THE MUSLIMS WHO MURDERED LEE  RIGBY WERE QUOTINGTHE QURAN AS THEY TRIED TO HACK OFF HIS HEAD. 

UK jihad murderer handed blood-stained note full of Qur’an quotes tobystander

1. 4:69-76, 4:84, 9:41
2. 9:24, 9:39, 9:46, 9:87, 9:93
3. 9:67, 3:173, 47:20, 9:86, 9:31, 9:51-5,8:5-6, 2:170
4. 3:160, 9:119, 9:123
5. 9:37, 2:216, 3:142

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
it is because Christianity is true unlike the other religions.
When yahweh was invented by the Canaanites why did he have many many gods in the pantheon with him. Christianity worships a god who is just one in a pantheon of gods, your religion is as true as worshiping Zog.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@3RU7AL
I hate atheists more than them. At least Christians are honest in their bigotry. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Stephen
Numbers 31:17-18 - Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately. [LINK]