Excellent Personality Quiz (I am a severe nerd at this, this is literally the single best out there)

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 29
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I don't care if this 'belongs' in the Personal Forum. Clearly the culture of this site lets you post anything as long as DA members are involved, on the DA Forum Subsection. Look how Thett3 got to post propaganda for Andrew Yang for a while here, just because enough members wanted the Meme.

Tell your results. Note, this quiz won't work if you're a blind person using your computer via hearing text read out, it is a visual quiz.

It is very long, it can glitch at times but based on the fact that when it glitched, it refreshed correctly via cookies this means that you should think hard before you answer despite the pleasantly fast 'click a pic' means of the quiz. It's possible this is being used by powers that be to garner data on us, I consented to that as I am happy for them to know what a great guy I am.

Please post your results here, we can discuss and analyse one another, feel free to focus on me first.

Screenshotted first batch of results: https://i.imgur.com/5XeZRGu.png

SS Final, 3rd Batch: https://i.imgur.com/q1Ct2AQ.png

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
92% openness

16% conscientiousness (wrong... i'm 50%.. it's on or off)

66% extrovert (Lol... more like 80% introvert... Briggs test is good for that)

34% agreeableness (also wrong... way higher)

12% neuroticism 

The only one's right are the first and last... rest are wrong. A lot of choices i either didn't want to pick bc it didn't have mine, or i wanted press "none." But i had to pick on some of them. Other one's it was more than one... but really depending on the situation. Not catered to people like me... (where was the goth, metal, thrash?... they were looking at majority vs. minority.) Maybe better than the 10 question quizzes... but not good at all. I think it was a marketing ploy test... i wonder how many cookies it just downloaded onto my computer... whatever, just downloaded a software that melts cookies... so not worried. Thanks for the test anyways. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
I find briggs test gives you what you wish you are whereas this one lets you fake it a lot less. You are definitely an in betweener who is more extroverted by nature, I can tell from your forum persona. You are free to hate the test of course, what do you think it got wrong on the other results?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
You don't know the half of Briggs' test... Have you ever studied it in a psychological sense? I urge you to research it bc it is much deeper than you're making it out to be. Especially now, that there are sites that allow you to agree or disagree with a scale. The original test is different bc it's only yes / no questions... but it has grown as we have grown. The blueprint is however genius. One would have to know the test really well to be able to manipulate it (i recommend taking a few times before you learn it). But, the results aren't a simple your this or that... you're a combination of the results (which is why it gives percentages). Plus, what that test does brilliantly is describe the more rare people in the world. It's actually more detailed on the rare people than the majority. It's just a test, so it's not perfect... but as it comes to tests, it's one of the best bc it has professional psychologist and the like working on it. These picture test aren't even close to that.. not trying to undermine something that works for you bc if it did, great. But, i've studied this test in 3 different pysch classes in it's pretty deep once you understand what's going on.

As to this test, my major issue is that it doesn't account for people like me. On the Briggs test, i'm mainly an INFJ (also a bit of INTJ and INFP) if you'd like to check that out (the most rare sign and less than 1% of the population). The test is probably made by marketing people so they aren't interested in the fringes. A lot of the questions didn't have my interests and other questions forced me to pick what i didn't want to. Like there was a basketball question i had to pick... but i had no idea what any of the brands were. That probably didn't count, but it's an example of what i ran into. 

As to me seeming extrovert.... you will notice that is the only introverted sign (INFJ) that comes off as an extrovert, interestingly. Actually, it is said when you meet my type... you'll think i'm an extrovert, but that's far from the truth. Plus, you can't tell over the internet which i am. Extroversion and introversion are not something you can see... the main difference is internal. Think of it like a fighting game and the power bar. Extroverts increase their power bar when they are around people and decrease when alone, and introverts decease their power bar when they are around people, and increase when they are alone. That is distinction bw the two. Of course, bc of that... some other things come with it... like being by yourself translates to things like reading books and staying home and the opposite for extroverts (but that isn't always true). Of course you can be in the middle two, or a varying degree of percentages. I'm around 15-20% extrovert. This means every two weeks to a month i get an urge to be around people. I can fake it if i have to, but if it was up to me... those are the time frames. However, i can't stay out long and i can't do things like party and sleep at the persons house... i always have to get away. That's how i know i'm introvert and to what percent. 
dave2242
dave2242
well at least it got something right i dont have a extreme score in any of the things
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
I had 

42% openness
46% conscientiousness
4% extraversion 
0% agreeableness 
90% neuroticism 

OUTLOOK
Realist
CHARACTER
Indulgent
SELF CONTROL
Impulsive
COMPOSURE
Direct
TASTE
Homebody
SOCIABILITY
Master
ACTION
Laid back
ATTITUDE
Disciplined
PROCESS
Drifter
RESILIENCE
Headstrong

If the link doesn't work for some reason

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
This is a stupid personality test, so I picked the picture of a cluttered house.
No but seriously  I did this test the other day, I then put in a good 45 minutes to a rapidly adding up ( 5 plus hrs ) trying to perform the   ( Add a pic to a post maneuver )  
And it like made me angry. AGAIN.
But I'll get it.  Anyway mom says I'm perfectly fine so I'm allllllll good.
Good day sir

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
@Deb-8-a-bull
@TheRealNihilist
@dave2242
Aight, in spirit of keeping this thread going and of the boredom most had to this test out of those who showed up, I'll go for this tesT:

I did research based on reviews and such and this is the best Myers-Briggs + Jung test.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You must be 18 or older to subscribe to their newsletter... Not sure about how legally binding that is. Ticking the box and unsubscribing as soon as you get your results sent should be sufficient but if you truly worry about that, then take another Briggs test.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
INTP what a surprise *yawn*
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Tell me what you got with that one... then try this one:

I know another one that's a little more accurate, but i don't feel like searching it. This test is the most widely used by teachers however. 

With this test in particular... you don't want only two choices... bc you're always a degree of the answers. 

I first got INFP when i did your test... then i got INFJ when i changed 4 of the questions i could have been either one. If you notice the test i gave you will give you percentages. My "I" is always in the 80%. My "N" is always in the 80% range... those two i'm solid. But my "F" i'm in the 20% and my "J" i'm in the 15% range... meaning, i'm primarly INFJ... but i'm also INTJ, and INFP ... each letter has a percentage. There are few people that are 100% a letter, but they exist too. My friends 100% "I" and it shows... he never wants to go out and he's always home. Where as i feel like going out 20% of the time. Same with "N" ... i'm using intuition most the time, inward thinking, and rarely just "S" ... were i'm just paying attention to what i see only. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
That's cool... you fall under the Analysts. I'm rarely that... Bc my F is pretty solid, but sometimes a T. But, some things in INTJ relate to me. But i'm mostly under Diplomats. And just the titles of INFJ and INFP should make sense to you since you know me "Advocate" and "Mediator."  
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
The site i gave you has brief explanations about the types. But some good too... 

I like this sites explanation of INFJ the best. This was the original test if i'm not mistaken... before all the other ones started to pop up. Not the original original... but i took this one like more than 10 years ago in pysch. Don't do the test again if you don't wish too... i just think the descriptions of the signs are better. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
This site is coded so terribly in account handling. Because I had an account I can't take the test ever again on it unless I upgrade or something so I took it without and it won't let me make that my new result.

So I'm 

IN**-T (T for turbulent is the hugest change in me of all of them, becoming 50/50 P vs J was the next most severe change).

At a first glance calling me 72% Turbulent as opposed to asserting I don't really think this is accurate at all, lol. I am assertive as fuck when I want to be but I guess it was picking up on me being intentionally cautious much more than the younger self I used to be.

I 72% is fairly accurate.
N 73% has been a solid my whole life pretty much.
F vs T being 50/50 is always a given. I love my emotions, my sexuality and my passionate way of suffering and experiencing life but I clamp it down severely when I need to with my T powers of rationality dominating the Madman when it counts (or learning from moments where Madman got me into a good or bad situation and adapting my insanity)
P vs J was the hugest change. Based on real life events I think that's accurate AF I'm not really a P or a J. I love being a lazy deep thinker and hate it just as much as I love being a get-shit-done guy and hate the stress of that too.

T being 72% is a bit too cuck for me but I think it's because it kept asking 'in new situations'. I dominate people I know, I don't dominate random strangers.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Well that's good. You'll have a better handle on the test now that you're analyzing it. None of these test are exact obviously, we are unique human beings and it's hard to beg it down perfectly.  However, if you do these tests that give percentages and ranges you can pick from... they're hell of a lot more accurate. 

You have a fairly rare sign. Actually, even INTP you got with the other is fairly rare. If you read all the descriptions, you probably will find some sentences where you'll think holy crap. At least that's how it is for me being the most rare sign. What you may also find interesting is the the rare signs have more comments than the signs that aren't rare. That is an indication that it's semi-accurate. Since you can image the rare signs, especially the IN's would be searching for this stuff more than the ES's would be. 

These test are fairly accurate in job placement recommendations as well. Obviously not for everyone... but a lot of people find the recommendations are spot on. That's why i like these highly studied tests. Even the second one i gave you has changed since i last took it years ago. It didn't have ranges when i took it... it does now. Which is a good sign that they are evolving with new knowledge in how to administer the test. There are a couple other tests i wish i remembered to show you... they were cool in combination with this test. But i don't remember much from my college days.

It's cool you're IN is basically the same as mine. Being 50/50 on the others is interesting too bc that would open you up for more than just the one you got an answer for... at least more than mine. Bc since i have such low percentages, i'm not really 50/50.. i had to really look into it to see which other one i would fall under since it's for sure one or two other signs. You have more flexibility.  

In regards to the T/A thing, i that's something new and i didn't study it. I'm the flip of yours... "A" ... but i can't give you any thoughtful answer on those ones. I would have to look them up in depth.  
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
1) Ann C. Holm, a life coach with a degree in psychology from the University of Michigan, asserts on her site that INFJs have complex personalities and are often mistaken for extroverts because of how deeply interested in people they are. But unlike true extroverts or other extrovert-appearing types, INFJs "will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out those closest to them."

2) "why are you so quite"

INFJ: If i thought for a second that you would listen, i'd never shut up. 

Those are two quotes that i find really accurate and funny about my type. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

Might find that interesting too. 
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
Openness:90%
Consciousness:4%
Extraversion: 18%
Agreeableness: 12%
Neuroticism: 58%
Outlook: Realist 
Character: Indulgent
Self-control: Impulsive
Composure: Direct
Taste: Creator
Sociability: Master
Action: Laid back
Attitude: Analytical 
Process:Dreamer
Resilience: Sensitive

This is fairly accurate, I'm driven by the creative and often daydream or just get lost in my own thoughts and I'm highly impulsive and highly open. My neuroticism fluctuates, what I'm most surprised about is how low my agreeableness is, I can be pretty agreeable at times and disagreeable at other times. Idk what Master means in the context of sociability, need to look into that.
DrChristineFord
Debates: 2
DrChristineFord
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Haha perfect
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
From this I got INTJ. 
The icons said Perspectives Introverted intuition. So basically the first icon that is purple. 
The second icon said I got was Effective Extraverted Thinking. So basically the 6th icon that is blue purple and has a person on it. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Did this one and got this:

Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-T)
Individual traits: Introverted – 71%, Intuitive – 51%, Thinking – 51%, Prospecting – 65%, Turbulent – 69%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Did this one and got this:
Introvert(50%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(6%)  Perceiving(9%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (6%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (9%)

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Nice. Looks like you are pretty solid in INTP. The first test at least. The second test looks like a little less with your T/F. You can figure that out yourself however. If you want to know which other sign could be you just analyze by yourself... Do you "think" things through more than use your "feelings." Do you go with your heart more than you do with your head type thing. Just reason that out with yourself. If it's truly split, than also look up INFP... if not, you're more INTP. 

When it comes to the J/P, are you more spontaneous (P) or are you more detail oriented (J). If you plan, is it last minute lets do whatever, or do you think about it before you do it... This one i'm personally 50/50 with. I'm however more detail, bc there is even detail in my spontaneous actions. So, that's why it's tricky bc you can be spontaneous and detailed. Like my room is a mess, but i know exactly where everything is. Actually, when i clean it up i get confused. So, i'm really detailed, but in a spontaneous way. That's why i'm primarily INFJ... but i can also be INFP. I'm basically mostly those two personally. So just think through it like my examples of which you are more. 

Anyways, cool to have another IN... lol. I imagine there aren't too many ES types that would be on this site. The good thing about this test is read the other ones... and, you'll kinda know people in rl that are the one's you can't stand... i've never met an ISTJ that didn't hate me and i hate them, almost instantly (met 4 in rl and couple online). It's like my total opposite... it's pretty wild.  
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
He has had severely similar results to me on both quizzes. His 50/50s are my 50/50s other than him being 50/50 on N/S too.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I see. Well, those are only things you can figure out on yourself. The percentages help, but it's really you who knows you best. 

I/E are the easiest to tell bc it's versus do you get energy when your by yourself or around people. 

N/S are harder to describe and i have to do my taxes still lol. The best analogy of an N and a S i've heard is ... say a Ferrari drives by... do you just keep it inside and say "Cool" (N) or do you turn to your friends like "Holy crap... Look" (S). Or of course a variation... like just tell the closest friend (N), or grab everyone you're with's attention (S).  
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
Openness 69%

Conscientiousness 1%

Extraversion 3%

Agreeableness 27%

Neuroticism 98%

For the rest:

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Do you "think" things through more than use your "feelings." Do you go with your heart more than you do with your head type thing. Just reason that out with yourself. If it's truly split, than also look up INFP... if not, you're more INTP. 
Depends on the situation and how much time I am given to do an action. If it is in a debate I have plenty of time to "think" it over.
Like my room is a mess, but i know exactly where everything is. Actually, when i clean it up i get confused.
I think my room is tidy.
i've never met an ISTJ that didn't hate me and i hate them, almost instantly (met 4 in rl and couple online). It's like my total opposite... it's pretty wild. 
I think you are saying if I met you in person I would hate you. I doubt it since from this and past comments you weren't hate-worthy. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I think you are saying if I met you in person I would hate you.
Not at all... ISTJ ... you are far from being that one. I wasn't saying i'd hate you. I was just telling you the sign i've noticed i don't get along with.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
I was just telling you the sign i've noticed i don't get along with.
Okay.