"We wish more fire upon you" - Muslim world reacts to Notre Dame tragedy

Author: Stephen

Total: 87
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Saddam Hussein died in 30 Decemeber 2006. This was the same year IS became a terrorist organisation. By the US murdering Saddam Hussein they de-stablised Iraq and gave a vacuum for IS to fill. 
Islamic State of Iraq (2006–2013) is the section in the Wiki that talks about them. 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Saddam Hussein died in 30 Decemeber 2006. This was the same year IS became a terrorist organisation. By the US murdering Saddam Hussein they de-stablised Iraq and gave a vacuum for IS to fill. 
Islamic State of Iraq (2006–2013) is the section in the Wiki that talks about them. 

This has nothing to do with Muslims celebrating the destruction of a 850 year old iconic Christian Cathedral. You have the wrong thread . 

And although Wiki is handy for quick reference. You still should fact check it. Wiki admits itself to being a "unreliable" source of information.

Saddam Hussein was tried in a Iraqi court, and sentenced to death by the Iraqi Judge Rauf Rashid Abd al-Rahman. The USA had nothing to do with his trial or sentance. I agree there was a power vacuum left by the allies.

If you wish to discuss Western interference in Middle East affairs, then start a thread of your own. I will be more than happy to discuss that topic with you... as long as you can keep up and pay attention.  

Go on on now, off you trot and I will join you as soon as you have started your own  thread on the matter of  nasty Western interference in the Middle East and have made your first comment.
Uther-Penguin
Debates: 1
Uther-Penguin
-->
@Stephen
:"It appears our Middle Eastern friends (of which the West has saved and given refuge to MILLIONS!) are not at all sympathetic to the destruction of Notre Dame's Cathedral."

""""""""""""saved""""""""""""""""""""
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Wiki admits itself to being a "unreliable" source of information.
Where is your source?
I also checked the source and they go to .org websites.
The USA had nothing to do with his trial or sentance. I agree there was a power vacuum left by the allies. 
But they were forcing their hand. 
If you wish to discuss Western interference in Middle East affairs, then start a thread of your own.
I'll wait for your next thread that you will give a barely substantiated point.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
More Islamic terror in Sri Lanka. Wew, religion of peace.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
I am waiting for Stephen to dedicate a threat about it. 
Islam is not a Religion of peace if you define peace as Freedom from disturbance; tranquillity. The only way that can occur if everyone follows Islam. It is not the case. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Jealous Gods are the most popular.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Jealous Gods are the most popular.
We would have to prove its existence before we can attribute something to it. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Nah, we anthropomorphize just about anything we see or hear about. Especially animals. Humans are a ball of hubris.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'll wait for your next thread that you will give a barely substantiated point.

Just as I thought. You are totally incapable of starting  a thread . 

I am waiting for Stephen to dedicate a threat about it. 

So why not start a thread of your own?  And your still playing catch up. I started a thread on it already YESTERDAY 04.21.19 09:48AM. Asking where is the New Zealand Prime Minister showing her outpouring of grief and mourning whilst wearing a crucifix and sharing a platform with the local bishop of Christchurch?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Nah, we anthropomorphize just about anything we see or hear about. Especially animals. Humans are a ball of hubris.
Yes and when people do then other people can come along and say no you are wrong. God flies in the face of cause and effect, 
creatio ex nihilo has never been and a soul has not been proven to exist. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Just as I thought. You are totally incapable of starting  a thread . 
I don't really want to when the event happened so soon. There requires to be more information for us to understand what happened. You don't listen to that and decide to make a thread about something that we require more information for.
Asking where is the New Zealand Prime Minister showing her outpouring of grief and mourning whilst wearing a crucifix and sharing a platform with the local bishop of Christchurch?
Crucifix what do you mean?
Stephen
Stephen
There requires to be more information for us to understand what happened.

It does. What's your point?

Go to my thread about it. HERE>>> https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1667

One of these you buffoon.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
What's your point?
My point is that you don't know what happened and for you to claim that something will happened is ignorant. You can't tell the future and by reading your posts you like doing so anyway.
I'll use your link to tell you about it:
"Now let us wait for the Prime Minister of New Zealand to condemn this atrocity whilst wearing a Crucifix and the rest of our world leaders to show there outrage and outpouring of grief whilst they are remembering the dead and injured stuck down while at prayer on one of the holiest days in the Christian calendar."
So what are you doing here then? You are making claims about the future as if you have some sort experience in doing so or at very least know what you are talking about instead of acting like a reactionary. 
So a Muslim and a Christian can't share a platform? 
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
Meanwhile, back in Louisiana, the incident has helped inspire people to chip in for rebuilding three historically black churches.

"It's going to help our community. What the devil meant for bad, God's going to turn it into something good," Rev. Gerald Toussaint said.  
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
We even anthropomorphize Aliens. Those are as popular as jealous Gods.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So a Muslim and a Christian can't share a platform? 

Who said they couldn't. I DIDN'T.  Your buffoonery knows no bounds does it?  . Stop cross threading it is against the rules of the forum. . If you want to discuss this go to the correct thread and stop derailing this one. here>>>https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1667

My point is that you don't know what happened and for you to claim that something will happened is ignorant.

I haven't  made a single claim about "what happened"  about the Sri Lanka attack ... AT ALL. .  And I have not said or claimed anything "will happen" either. Show me where I have done that.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Who said they couldn't. I DIDN'T.  Your buffoonery knows no bounds does it?
You are actually incapable of making an ought claim and require me to question you about what you want out from an is statement. Tell me do you know the difference between an is and ought statement? Make sure to give an example so I actually understand if you know how to use it.
And I have not said or claimed anything "will happen" either. Show me where I have done that.
Why are you making it so specific when it is so common for you to make gross generalisations? Note also I did not direct it at Sri Lanka instead at what you do on the regular. You say Muslims did this and that but don't say what should be done. Why? Are you incapable of an ought statement or do you not actually want to help out the situation? Come on it is not that difficult if you understand it that is. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
We even anthropomorphize Aliens. Those are as popular as jealous Gods.
Gods are more popular by followers and currency. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You are actually incapable of making an ought claim

One minute you accuse me of making claims, and now your saying I "am incapable". Make your FKN mind up FFS!

Why are you making it so specific when it is so common for you to make gross generalisations?

What generalisations? I haven't made any of those either.And what have I made "so specific"? 

Stop cross threading.

Stephen
Stephen
You say Muslims did this and that but don't say what should be done. 

NO I HAVE  FKN NOT  YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! .

Show this forum right now where i have said "muslims" had anything to do with the Sri Lankan attacks.  You are just full of crap. 

Let us all see your evidence where I have said "muslims did this".  Come on, right now!!! 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
One minute you accuse me of making claims, and now your saying I "am incapable". Make your FKN mind up FFS!
You can make a claim on what is without it being what ought to be. You are actually don't know the difference. Why are you here when you don't know the difference?

What generalisations? I haven't made any of those either.And what have I made "so specific"? 

Stop cross threading. 
So what is this?
They just know how to integrated and appreciate the western  country that has over 4 million muslims; don't they?
Not a gross generalisation?
Show this forum right now where i have said "muslims" had anything to do with the Sri Lankan attacks.  You are just full of crap. 
I was talking about Muslims not the Sri Lankan attacks. Where did you get that idea?
Let us all see your evidence where I have said "muslims did this".  Come on, right now!!! 
Are you actually offended that someone is calling you out for your bad choice of words? Did no-one in your life tell you how to speak? Oh well guess I am here and do see how to lay out an argument. I have shown it to you here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1672?page=1&post_number=21
Go read it then come back to tell me that you are incapable or maybe you are. Good for you and maybe you will finally know how to make a good argument. 

Stephen
Stephen
Are you actually offended that someone is calling you out for your bad choice of words?

My words may not be palatable to an apologist such as yourself. I won't apologise for my choice of words. I will apologise if I am shown to be wrong. 

WHAT I DO "GET OFFENDED BY" is people like you who resort to blatant lies about me. 

You say Muslims did this and that but don't say what should be done. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
 I won't apologise for my choice of words. I will apologise if I am shown to be wrong. 
This is completely absurd. Your choice of words do matter. If you are choosing the wrong words your message would also be wrong or what you intended with the message. I have clearly shown you how to lay out your side without me needing follow-up question. So please do follow.
I was talking about Muslims in general. I wasn't speaking about Sri Lanka.
I don't need to since I did not make such a claim that you did. I did state this:
So what is this?
They just know how to integrated and appreciate the western  country that has over 4 million muslims; don't they?
Not a gross generalisation?

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Greyparrot
What is truly sad is how there is no French culture. No Culture that you can identify as being exclusively French anymore. Multiculturalism has infested France to such a degree that it's now a conglomeration of warring tribes and city-districts.

Macron admitted the reality in this sad farewell to France and what it means to call yourself "French."

“There is no such thing as French culture. There is culture in France, and it is diverse. It is not French culture.”—Emmanuel Macron

This began with the French Revolution and its immediate antecedents. When a country surrenders its soul to pursue material wealth and martial power, it enslaves itself to usurers and sets in motion a creeping corruption. In time, all of that country's immaterial treasures are corroded by this poison, and the material things which sprang from those intangible structures that we call 'culture' also crumble. Even the people themselves decay, both morally and as a physical population. Multiculturalism isn't the cause of this problem; when a tree dies, other things make use of its husk. And France died long ago. So did England and Germany, and much of the West is rushing to join them.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Hilarious, americans decrying the cultures of real countries.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@disgusted
Lol nice prison colony buddy. America isn't any better; France may be dead but America was stillborn.