-->
@blamonkey
Thanks, appreciated. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yes I can prove it. Not very interested in doing so, but experiments have been done that I think show evidence of the ability of the human mind to create new disembodied life, such as one I can't find a citation for at the moment that you could probably hunt down where a group of volunteers imagined a being existed and gave it's life a bunch of details and then seemed to be able to communicate with it using a ouiji board.

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Wylted
such as one I can't find a citation
Guess you can't. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheRealNihilist
As with all things occult by it's very definition, once you can prove it to a large number of people it no longer gets to be called occult. The new occult is transhumanists who experiment with their bodies and minds using bleeding edge science. When they take the correct actions with unproven science (the occult) they have a huge advantage of the rest of the population. The punishments for having the wrong occult knowledge vary widely. Occultists have no incentive to prove anything to you and lose our advantage. People have used Tulpas to create a lot of success for themselves, you are too lazy to hunt down a study so you can use them to help yourself, so they will be of no use to you. Bo Jackson became a Hall of fame running back because when he stepped onto the field, he disappeared and his Tulpa modeled after Jason Vorhees appeared to smash through defensive lines. When the shy Beyoncé could not perform with confidence, her Tulpa Sasha Fierce pushed her to be an incredible singer and performer with lots of money and awards under her belt. To be honest I could care less if you use the same tools us occultists do to gain advantages over the mundane. When people tell you somebody like Mike Tyson is a different person in the ring, it is not an analogy, they literally step back and allow their Tulpas to take punches to the face for them. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Wylted
This has got to be a conspiracy because you can't show me evidence. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheRealNihilist
It is a conspiracy, but Google is your friend. Just google Sasha fierce and Beyoncé or Bo JAckson and Jason Vorhees. These people don't hide the fact they use alter egos/tulpas to rocket their success. It is not something hidden. If you can't be bothered to use google I think you are doomed

athletes

celebrities

Even the occasional politician admits to having a Tulpa

This is a tiny list of people who admit it and most people do not admit such things as their are political consequences and it makes them look crazy. Seriously google is your friend
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Wylted
So it is a multiple personality disorder? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I don't think any of these people listed in those articles or by me would meet the DSM5 criteria for DID. However even if they did, it is beside the point. The point is that Tulpa's are real, first you questioned their existence, than you were too lazy to track down a study I casually mentioned, and than you doubted that Beyoncé and Bo Jackson have alter egos, though they both openly talk about having them, and then when I showed articles supporting my claims you became dismissive. 

The bottom line is Tulpas are real.

They are used by a lot of people to gain success. 

some of the people who use this esoteric knowledge do so openly, so there is no reason to doubt it.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Wylted
The bottom line is Tulpas are real.
None of them mention that word.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheRealNihilist
If I whip my penis out and call it a dick, it is still a penis. Just like if you whip out your dick and call it a cock, you still have a penis. Some common sense is required here. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Wylted
In order for me to understand the slang term of a word I would need to know it. You didn't tell me the non-slang word was.