Author: Mister_Man

Total: 65
Mister_Man
Debates: 0
Mister_Man
-->
@Death23
Don't tell me what I mean by shit LOL

I'm genuinely curious why leftists disregard objectively good things. Clearly the fact that you can't give me an answer means you're curious as well, no? Why would someone just brush away the fact that someone else is literally ignoring facts?

There aren't any statistics about this stuff obviously, so maybe I could reword - why is it that more leftists I talk to disregard facts than right wingers? And this question is coming from someone who calls himself a classical liberal.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Mister_Man
I doubt that there's any credible evidence indicating a substantial correlation between the undesirable behaviors you're referring to and political affiliation.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Mister_Man
The same facts that the immoral 30%  disregard.

1} Putins meddling/interfering influence on USA democracy,

2} encouraging violence, racism and  bigotry against Islamic peoples, and peoples of color or any ethnicity than white { caucasian },

3} encouraging immoral seperating of parents from there children at southern border,

4} repeated lies and obstruction from Trump on so many issues, ex Stormy and McDaniels,

5} and those are just a few off top of my head.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23
You are the one injecting terms like "dishonorable" and "undesirables"

Is this how the deplorable labelers dog whistle to each other? Is this how basket weaving identity politics is done?

I have never been to a 40% college, so I would not know.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mister_Man