the best way to learn hebrew

Author: janesix

Total: 37
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
It seems Mopac has turned into an anti-semite! 
That is silly, my best friend is a Jew. Well, he is a Christian now, but he comes from a Jewish family. They can even have their plot of land they call Israel too for all I care.

I'd also like to point out that the church I go to was founded by people from Lebanon. These people are obviously semitic.

We Orthodox Christians certainly do see our Church as Israel, and have since the very beginning.
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
you may not be an anti-semite, but you're pretty dumb if you don't see that writing

That all said, we are taught to love you Jews, even if you spit on us whenever we walk through your neighborhoods, and refuse to take money from us directly when we go to your shops. 
sure as hell makes you sound like one!

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
It is even to this day a pretty common occurrence. It isn't like I'm making this stuff up. And what am I saying? Love them anyway. Even if a lot of them  are educated to see non Jews as less than human. Obviously, not all of them think like that. But even to the ones who do, love them anyway. 

That is certainly following the example of Christ, who even being crucified said "Forgive them, they know not what they do."

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@janesix
.......New WORLD News.........every since the elimination of the Abrahamic GODS to Comic Book Mythology in 2022 the Middle East has had 
an unprecedented surge in new infrastructure and cooperation among the up and coming generations....never before has there been such
unity and harmony among the people of this region where some of earliest and advanced cultures flourished 6 - 8 thousand years ago...

More excitement is building as researchers are discovering more and more amazing artifacts and information on these amazing ancient 
civilizations...

As the older generations DIE off and take their horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE Comic Book GODS and DOGMA
to the grave with them... a revitalization of the region has occurred in place of the CONFLICT - FEAR - VIOLENCE....which
dominated the region for 5000 years...

These are truly EPIC TIMES as all of HUMANITY has trashed the Abrahamic GOD construct for POWER and CONTROL of the MINDS 
and LIVES of BILLIONS....now that humanity is FREE from the parasite VAMPIRE bondage founded by the defunct Roman Catholic Church
and the MUSLIM Allah God garbage....it's like a perpetual spring time all over the planet...

Live WELL - LONG and PROSPER is the new MANTRA of humanity....a true breath of fresh air now that the HELL on EARTH Abrahamic
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD are meaningless Mythology and Comic Books for entertainment only...

229 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@janesix
If you moved to Israel, you'd have an easier time learning it.
rosends
Debates: 0
rosends
-->
@Alec
Moving to Israel is similar to taking an Ulpan course (a full immersion program), but neither will help you with biblical Hebrew, just with modern, conversational Hebrew.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@rosends
Oh.