$1 Billion Looser Looes More $$$ Than Any USA Citizen Ever

Author: mustardness

Total: 35
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@mustardness
My take is that he is a failure. Losing 1 billion and people have already made lies for Trump. The truth is that he isn't the great businessman he claims to be instead the truth is he has a giant ego and would lie to protect it.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It's like people don't understand that rich people have to take a risk on losing money to make money. They think it just flows one way.

Regardless of what you think about Trump's skill at business, there really are not that many people in America that have a billion dollars, no matter how many millions they may start out with.

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
the real underlying issue is, he's a business man that became president, which means you don't need to be a lawyer or political person to run the country, he's ripped down the curtain and hopefully people are waking up to that fact.
he has a lot more money than I ever will, more houses, yachts etc I'd be happy to be as big a business failure as he is.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
There was also a time when lawyering was a respected profession before Bill Clinton got disbarred.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
D-pirate....I'd be happy to be as big a business failure as he is.
Your happy to support and encourage a pathalogical, narrcissitic liar who has  ---with  Putins help---  conned enough USA's peoples into believing that his brand Trump-Is-Gold  --when it is actually chaos-of-the-deal---  is the best brand  for USA.

Of course the immoral's --who pretend to have morals{ ex Pence }--- had to place moral concerns off to the side.

Move over democracy immorals and greedy autocrats are moving to leading the death charge of USA democracy. 

This is history repeating itself.