Muslims are like gun owners.

Author: Alec

Total: 117
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Snoopy
I might be wrong on this, but a majority of farm animals are raised on factory farms.  So, is it better to eat a deer from the wild that died with little pain or to kill a cow that probably died pretty painfully?
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@mustardness
Yes you most definitly correct with you rational, logical common sense reply to D-Pirate{?} regarding violent sports.  Humans consent to beating on each other in sports. If its to hot get out of the kitchen.  Other animals do not consent violence on each other as in sport.

Fuller talks about how were breeding { evolving } the next level of non-thinking humans via boxers who beat each others thinking brain to a pulp. Then there is all the money and kind of thinking behind this stupidity.
Thanks. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
Domesticated Cows are killed quickly.
Alec
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
From what I've heard, they are killed by execution.  Even if your right, a deer is shot in the head is killed quickly too.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
Deer are usually impaled in the vital area where the heart and lungs reside.  A head shot can be risky when hunting deer.

Alec
Alec
-->
@Snoopy
If that happens, then it's harder to eat the meat since there is lead inside it.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
For deer hunting, the lead isn't a big issue with care, but being able to select proper terminal ballistics is pretty important in that regard.  Lead is a malleable material and it is practical to select a bullet/cartridge combination that is capable of delivering enough energy and penetration within a limited range without flying apart.   Modern options are available with expensive copper bullets particularly conducive to high velocity rounds.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Do you think hunting should be banned?  If so, how is it that different from eating meat from a farm?
Ive never ever suggested hunting should be banned even when friends accidentally shoot their friends ---Mr Vice president----.

Beef industry in its current state needs to end and the sooner the better. Other meats are a differrent story.

We do not live in black and white world Alec, and I think you sometimes overgeneralize too much.

I tend that way also altho it is usually from place of humanities survival on Earth or cosmic models.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Guns are in the Constitution, terrorism is not. Confusing terrorism and Muslims is to insult the freedom of religion in the Constitution. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
dang, can't believe I didn't think of that, well played.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Guns are in the Constitution, terrorism is not. Confusing terrorism and Muslims is to insult the freedom of religion in the Constitution. 
Appeal to the constitution. Instead of actually giving an argument for it. You are basically saying because it is constitutional therefore it should be protected. 

Remember when slaves were allowed? Guess you have no problem with that with your line of reasoning. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I support guns and I don't use the Constitution.  I use other arguments.
FaustianJustice
FaustianJustice
-->
@TheRealNihilist
"Takeaway from the first link:
"Guns are used to threaten and intimidate far more often than they are used in self defense. Most self reported self defense gun uses may well be illegal and against the interests of society."

"Appeal to the constitution" 

This example and the proceeding objection are hypocritical.  If you are going to appeal to a "law", you can't arbitrarily choose which laws are the ones you decided to make your point.  

Slavery, btw, was officially removed from the US via Constitutional convention.  Not only due you attempt hypocrisy, you cherry pick it.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@FaustianJustice
This example and the proceeding objection are hypocritical.  If you are going to appeal to a "law", you can't arbitrarily choose which laws are the ones you decided to make your point.  
I am calling their objection arbitrary because there basically said it is in the constitution therefore it is should be kept. This isn't a moral judgement instead of saying what is. This if followed in other scenarios would mean they wouldn't like awful laws removed.
Slavery, btw, was officially removed from the US via Constitutional convention.  Not only due you attempt hypocrisy, you cherry pick it.
Yes slavery was removed but she made no mention to being open to changing or added laws. Call me out for something I actually did. Cherry picking and an attempted hypocrisy wasn't the two I did commit. Besides he barely gave any information to say any more than I could.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Guns are in the Constitution, terrorism is not.
That does not make the idea of more and more guns { weapons } a smart idea.

The current year is 2020 not 1776.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@mustardness
You not liking guns has nothing to do with rights. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Slavery was removed from the Constitution. Get it removed then. 
Alec
Alec
Hopefully, we keep our guns.  We need protection.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Slavery was removed from the Constitution. Get it removed then. 
The constitution didn't allow slavery to be permissible. It was the non-law that made it prevalent. Adding laws made slavery less prevalent.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Alec
an attempt to "take guns away" would lead to a civil war.  Even in Venezuela not all the military is supportive of the current government, same would be true in the U.S.
A divided U.S. in a civil war would be the dream of places like China and Russia.  When the dummies running for 2020 talk about this issue they are intentionally dividing citizens and you'd better believe other countries are watching and loving it.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
Muslims are like a box of chocolates.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Greyparrot
Nothing to do with my post but thanks. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
And Liberals. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You not liking guns has nothing to do with rights.
Your confused as Ive never ever stated what you falsely claim above. Ive owned a rifle, gone shooting of rifles and pistol with my buddies, and been in a few turkey shoots with miltary people and police officers and more.

I'm actually a moderately good shot with no trainging and won at least one turkey.

None of that changes my opinion that more guns { weapons } on Earth is dumb. M.A.D tranlsates to NUTs when it comes to humans barbaric ways.

Humanity seems intent on killing humanicide on Earth. If you think more guns will help then good luck with that.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
D-Pirates......Muslims are like a box of chocolates.
Trumpanzees are like a box of chocolates, There are nuts in some of this cultist { Trumpist } movement.

Most are all sweet even as they rot out our teeth { morals and decency }.

And they give energy for repression of pregnant women, racism and the dumb ideas of more guns { weapons } is better for humanities survival on Earth.

Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Weapons provide protection against a tyrannical government.  What do you think of Shriah law killing gay people?  Do you think it is the Muslim's culture?  Or do you think it is a human rights abuse?