Topic's posts

Posts in total: 63
  • Snoopy
    Snoopy avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 1,323
    Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy
    I figure with enough beer I could lure them into just the right place to play my cards against humanity.  

House rules, everyone has witnesses and an alibi.  
  • Snoopy
    Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy
    --> @Castin
    They bedazzled their assault rifles. I'll repeat that. They bedazzled their assault rifles.
    I say don't make them look like toys, but customizing is one of the things people like about "black rifles"  

Jesse James made a monster 1911 for #45
  • Snoopy
    Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy
    --> @Castin
    Here's a wooden one decorated with brass tacks  https://i.pinimg.com/736x/df/9a/ec/df9aecd49e559096076733a78edca099.jpg

• Wylted
    Wylted avatar
    Debates: 26
    Forum posts: 2,603
    Wylted avatar
    Wylted
    Most people would stay indoors and protect themselves. People just aren't that violent. If it ever happened I suspect it would be some gimmick by government to get people to buy more insurance and made to happen by politicians who had big campaign contributions fro. The companies who are best set up to offer "purge insurance"
  • Wylted
    Wylted avatar
    Wylted avatar
    Wylted
    --> @Outplayz
    Very appealing idea. Hunting the hunters. I'd be pretty tempted to join in. 

The problem is you wouldn't know your comrades. Most people who set aside their morals to hunt are hunting down the people who are typically hunters. They would be the type to go after Karla Homolka. You would sit on a rooftop with a sniper rifle picking off a mob of people who had their relatives tortured and murdered by Karla Homolka, and have decided to get justice in the only way possible. 

You may pick off other people who have a list of pedophiles in some pedophile ring who attacked them when they are children.

You can't differentiate the hunters hunting hunters (which would be the majority of them), and the people who are thrill killing. 

• Wylted
    Wylted avatar
    Wylted avatar
    Wylted
    --> @armoredcat

no one has an inner evil cmon

Don't deny your inner evil. You can't suppress something you deny is there. To sit there and deny your feelings of lust, anger, greed etc. Is silly.

• Outplayz
    Outplayz avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 2,127
    Outplayz avatar
    Outplayz
    --> @Wylted
    The problem is you wouldn't know your comrades
    Good point, but i think i could bc i would go after those clearly being evil. I would let the other chaos i'm not sure of unfold. I can't be everywhere so i would make sure i'm right about the hunt. Or maybe better, i can be a gun for hire to people i vetted that need protection. Like a family or something. 

Don't deny your inner evil. You can't suppress something you deny is there. To sit there and deny your feelings of lust, anger, greed etc. Is silly.
    This is interesting bc i think there likely could be some people that don't have any evil or bad within them. I think however, it's just as rare as pure evil. But i wouldn't call lust, anger or greed evil per se. They all have the potential to become evil, but they can all be good things too. It depends on the person, but that's why i would call them bad overall... not evil.  
  • blamonkey
    blamonkey avatar
    Debates: 17
    Forum posts: 500
    blamonkey avatar
    blamonkey
    I'm curious, is there any crime someone would commit besides wonton killing? Like maybe someone wants to send a few prank calls or just smoke weed? People are so uncreative nowadays. If you wanted to cause some havoc from the safety of your home, you could always deploy drones to remotely TP someone's house, or just steal their WiFi and change the password. Incidentally, if the WiFi event happened during the purge, would evidence of it happening be admissible in court? If not, would the WiFi stealer just get away with it? Asking for a friend.

• Club
    Club avatar
    Forum posts: 296
    Club avatar
    Club
    I would probably go into a safe room, with an assault rifle, and kill anyone who dares touch me or my dog.
  • DapperMack
    DapperMack avatar
    Debates: 3
    Forum posts: 72
    DapperMack avatar
    DapperMack
    --> @blamonkey
    I'd drive my car wherever I wanted to, GTA style. My theory would be that too many people in my neighborhood would be abstaining from fear of death alone and thus I can drive my car (which is inside my garage no problem) out of there and try to get to a secluded area, one of which I am aware of and isn't far from home. Once everyone kills each other, I can got to whatever location I desire and have all the fun in the world.

Prank calls sound up my alley. If I could, I'd steal all of the cellphones that I possibly could and call some of the people I know with different numbers to give them the impression that everyone knows where they live, at least assuming that I survive. I like my chances better with a car than otherwise though. 

497 days later

• Jasmine
    Jasmine avatar
    Forum posts: 126
    Jasmine avatar
    Jasmine
    I'd abstain, but I'd probably just move to another country where they don't have the purge.
  • sadolite
    sadolite avatar
    Forum posts: 590
    sadolite avatar
    sadolite
    I would definitely be a purger. I would watch all the people who cause all the crime during the year and kill them. 
  • ImminentDownfall
    ImminentDownfall avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 15
    ImminentDownfall avatar
    ImminentDownfall
    I am doing courses for cybersecurity, so when I am done, I would probably hack banks and such and steal millions of dollars. I feel like this is what a lot of people would do