VAMPIRE Parasites = Christian and Muslim DOGMA

Author: WisdomofAges

Total: 45
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
JESUS is a ROMAN PUPPET fabrication....you have NO FAITH...no BELIEF you just act like YOU DO !   sad...very sad...OK it's YOUR DELUSION

Jesus is sitting on a toilet waiting for your arrival in HEAVEN...and there are millions ahead of YOU in line to fall on the ground and beg for MERCY
Oh, JESUS please let me in to HEAVEN...i have been a good slave drone...doing as the CHURCH commanded of me...murdering heretics, 
condemning the non believers, beating, war, death and destruction in YOUR NAME...all for YOU JESUS !   

Now i want to spend eternity in nirvana....surrounded by other Parasite VAMPIRE con artists and LIARS who used your name to get away with MURDER...

OK....you can go ANYTIME to JESUS...he waits with OPEN arms...or HANDS wanting some toilet paper..go fetch MOPAC...

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
The church doesn't murder or condemn anyone. You simply don't understand what we believe.

And yes, not only do I believe what I profess, but I am very certain of it.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
No he is psycho on all kinds of groups
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
CHURCH ?   you are a TOOL of the CULT CHURCH....for YOU the CHURCH is GOD...it's all you mention...you have no other GOD...and never will

YOU will do as the CHURCH COMMANDS of YOU...what a disgrace to the HUMAN LIFE FORM to be reduced to a mindless slave drone
of some psychotic CULT...OBEY FOOL...do as the Clown in the Halloween Glory Gown COMMANDS of YOU....

The youth of the world understand how PATHETIC your CHURCH and countless other CHURCH CULTS truly are and will NEVER accept 
the DISEASE they PROMOTE...it is the END of DAYS for your ORTHODOX CULT and all the other idiotic Jesus CHURCH hoaxes....

Like all the other GODS humans INVENT and TRASH...Jesus and Allah are on the way OUT......good riddance.....THOR is more fun....
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
The Ultimate Reality is God.

Your flesh will rot. All memory of your existence will vanish among the sons of men.

The Truth is eternal.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Tell that to the MUSLIMS...and that they need to convert to the ORTHODOX CHURCH or go to hell all 2 billion of them

Then tell the Hindus the same thing

Then tell the 1 billion Chinese the same thing

Then go to ISRAEL and tell them the same thing

TRUTH is.....you DELUSIONAL WORLD and CHURCH is so pathetically IRRELEVANT
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
It isn't the orthodox way to threaten people with hell.

But you don't even have to believe in an afterlife to know the truth of what I just said.

The Ultimate Reality is God.

Your flesh will rot. All memory of your existence will vanish among the sons of men.

The Truth is eternal.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
SO ?  everyone ROTS except the ORTHODOX PSYCHOPATHS....great....wherever you are going STAY THERE....with your ORTHO BOZOS
for all eternity....

A true HELL would to be stuck for eternity with ORTHO CLOWNS........yes GO to your HEAVEN...sooner the better....
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
You are the one saying these things, and none of it follows from what I just said.

Zeus4ever
Debates: 0
Zeus4ever
ZEUS says :  Get rid of the GODS and live well..especially the fake Abrahamic Jesus - Allah - Jew God hoaxes..

Music, art, travel, culture, cuisine, dancing, romancing, design, fashion, +++ to many activities to list..

With the Abrahamic Jesus - Allah - Jew GODs there is only DEATH and DESTRUCTION...never fall for the DECEIT
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Zeus4ever
All vanity.
Zeus4ever
Debates: 0
Zeus4ever
-->
@Mopac
HELL YES !  go back to your closet and pray...disgusting....such a total waste of life

No doubt your JESUS will be very pissed off at the utter waste of your one and only life...SICKENING...
put a sack over your head and wallow in the darkness it is your future....
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Zeus4ever
How about taking care of orphans and widows? Feeding the poor? Assisting the disabled and handicapped?

Rather than, you know, living a life of shameless decadence and fetishistic preoccupation with self indulgence.

31 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@DebateArt.com
@David
@bsh1
@Ramshutu
@semperfortis
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32