The Jews were the biggest meddlers in the US election but we worry about Russia

Author: triangle.128k

Total: 38
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
Just goes to show you, the media will constantly talk about how Russia intervened in the election. Democrats claim they did and Republicans deny it, but none of them have spoken a SINGLE WORD about the Israeli Jews and their influence over the election:

Reminder to die for our "greatest ally."

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@triangle.128k
Actually, Comey and the FBI had a much bigger influence.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, no argument there.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, but Comey and the FBI aren't Jews.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Greyparrot
Are Comey and the FBI constantly corrupting the entire US political system and buying out nearly every candidate there is? There's no comparison. The Israeli Jews are a much greater influence and threat.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@triangle.128k
How does donating to political campaigns necessarily equal "buying out" candidates, ergo, bribery? 
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
I deadass don't even know why we are as closely allied with Israel as we currently are. We constantly stick our necks out for Israel in spite of how much their existence and actions antagonize other nations in the region (many times through no fault of Israel, but there are times where it is their fault), and we get almost nothing in return as a result of this partnership.... Israel has the economic capacity the size of Wisconsin so we dont benefit from trade with them very much, and the only thing they really offer that other nation does is intel on Middle Eastern terrorists. 

The issue with that though is that the US has had about the same success rate in the Middle East as the Cleveland Browns have in the NFL over the past 2 years. The last clear win we had was back with Carter when the Camp David Accords were signed, but even he had a massive number of fuckups in that department before something finally went our way, and ever since we've had bad decision after bad decision. 

I honestly think we should just pull out of the Middle East entirely (in terms of military operations) and only intervene through diplomacy when one of the big three nations in the region (Israel, Iran, the Saudi's) is about to do something really goddamn stupid. The two biggest rallying cries that middle east extremists have against the US is keeping troops on their holy soil in Saudi Arabia, and the undying support we offer to Israel. There's no real reason we should continue to invest in either, at least not as much on the scale as we currently do, so why we havent distanced from Israel sooner is beyond belief to me. Maybe US politicians are too scared of being labeled as anti-Semitic. 
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Buddamoose
@Imabench
I deadass don't even know why we are as closely allied with Israel as we currently are. We constantly stick our necks out for Israel in spite of how much their existence and actions antagonize other nations in the region (many times through no fault of Israel, but there are times where it is their fault), and we get almost nothing in return as a result of this partnership.... Israel has the economic capacity the size of Wisconsin so we dont benefit from trade with them very much, and the only thing they really offer that other nation does is intel on Middle Eastern terrorists. 
I'd suppose it's primarily due to the lobbyism.

How does donating to political campaigns necessarily equal "buying out" candidates, ergo, bribery?
It's the nature of lobbyism. Corrupt politicians will advocate for a specific stance on a certain issue simply due to the money paid for by lobbies - of which the Israeli lobby is no exception. Should they chose to advocate against Israel, there is less financial benefit to doing so as there's no such "Palestine lobby," at least not with the same extent and influence. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@triangle.128k
"its the nature of lobbying" 

Except, its not. Consider this study which found, 

"No evidence that corporations benefit from electing their favored candidate, and we can statistically reject effect sizes greater than 0.4 percent of firm value. Contrary to the concerns of many observers, corporate campaign contributions do not appear to buy significant political favors." 

You assume because money is changing hands that = bribe, which itself a facial assumption which is likely a projection of personal fault, to others fmpov. Corruption happens, not all corruption is the result of bribery, i would hazard a guess very little is. 

This not to mentioned that another study i cant find right now illustrated that donations aren't generally made before someone agrees with a candidate, they are a result of agreeing most often. 

Bribery isnt a profitable game in the long run. Eventually you get found out, so individuals, if acting in self-interest, would not be likely to even attempt said bribery 🤔

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
It would be far smarter to just, you know, donate to someone who agrees with you already, who you don't have to risk going to prison for bribery. For somebody who adheres to the profit motive being inherent to capitalism and that necesaarily spills into politics. Its strange that you abandon the profit motive because it would lead to a conclusion antithetical to your views. Actually, thats not strange, that's right up your alley considering you've previously argued that shared characteristics can be used to differentiate things 🤔
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@triangle.128k
In short, Jews have the superior I.Q. and racial group preference to infiltrate and eventually own nations. Not only those, but they have access to powerful political tools, such as the ever nebulous but potent "racism" (deconstructed here: (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/174), and the Holocaust narrative. Whether by conscious deceit or subconscious indoctrination, these tools will be used to any opposition of Jewish influence.

Add to these tools a political stranglehold on social media and legacy media (arguably not the most credible source, but the sheer number of Jewish people can be readily verified: http://eta-45.blogspot.com/2013/07/who-controls-your-mind-2013.html), and Jews have the ability to spin narratives and forge potent tools to suit their wishes.

To be fair to Jews, they are only doing what all other races attempt to do: survive and cater to their racial group. The exception is that Jews, despite being minorities in all Western countries, are incredibly effective at doing it.

Thus, it is not surprising that Jews meddled in the US election. It is also not surprising that news outlets are quiet about it.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
If the Jews were so genetically smart...why were they so easily dominated by almost every cultural group? Like, couldn't they figure out how to escape Egyptian slavery or the Gas Chamber if they were so smart? Or maybe they are smart NOW cause all the stupid ones got killed off?
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
Israel has a disproportionate effect on American elections, but that doesn't mean anyone should downplay other actors.

Also, if you want to not sound like an anti-Semite, refer to Netanyahu's government as the State of Israel rather than The Jews.

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Greyparrot
If the Jews were so genetically smart...why were they so easily dominated by almost every cultural group?
They're not technically dominated, because they foster the domination. If a country is in cultural flux, due to an onset of multiculturalism, then they are safe, because there is no clear cultural majority to remove them (as has historically happened).

Like, couldn't they figure out how to escape Egyptian slavery or the Gas Chamber if they were so smart?
Are you being facetious? 

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Race Realism is a joke. Jews have a higher IQ, however, this is assuming that IQ is a valid indicator of anything.

1. IQ isn't necessarily an accurate indicator of intelligence
2. IQ isn't entirely genetic
3. There isn't any Jewish connection to such IQ studies which you've linked, which is a potential source of manipulation. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Are you being facetious? 
Are you?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@triangle.128k
IQ is more closely related to culture and how much that culture embraces education over like...ability to rap obscenities.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@triangle.128k
I presume you've accepted the other parts of my original comment: (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=11).

I don't subscribe to any particular ideology, so you may cease your political pigeonholing attempts. I argue without regard for personal tribalistic nonsense.

Your three objections are quick to make, yet lengthy to quell. Seeing that these are recurring objections for me, I've addressed your first claim here: (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/194).

When I find the time, I will address the other two.

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Greyparrot
IQ is more closely related to culture and how much that culture embraces education over like...ability to rap obscenities.
Please cite evidence to support your assertion.

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Remember that you gave no evidence of your own.

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@triangle.128k
Remember that you gave no evidence of your own.

I provided a a thorough, ground-up argument to support my claim, drawing conclusions based on a large number of studies (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/194).

Meanwhile, you've completely ignored all my argumentation and research, probably Googled "IQ Tests Do Not Accurately Predict Intelligence", and posted the first article you found, without reading any of it, let alone the research which supposedly supports said conclusion.

This is laughably pathetic.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@triangle.128k

Here are all the problems I found on the article, and this isn't even looking at the research, because...

1. The research paper is not linked to the article. You would think, given the fact that the research paper is the driving force behind the article, that linking the research would have been a good idea.

2. "In fact, the researchers say that no single test - at least none that has been devised already - can give an accurate assessment of all types of intelligence" -  The article never defines "types of intelligence", and if they're referring to things like 'emotional intelligence', those are not valid intelligence denominations.

3. "The test also included a survey that asked about participants' background and lifestyle" - This is not relevant to measuring I.Q.

4.  They object to the I.Q. research on the basis of that "performance" could be attributed to "a wide variety of factors," yet these factors (reasoning and short-term memory) *are* parts of measuring I.Q. They even state that one of the components of I.Q. is "reasoning", and then they complain about it being measured LOL.

5. Finally, their main objection to I.Q. tests is that they are not holistic. Yes, some don't measure every facet of intelligence. That's like saying, "Well, our car is only running on 3 cylinders, therefore we can't drive it". Not to mention that when multiple tests are conducted, there is sufficient overlap to account for any facet missed on a particular test.

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Meanwhile, you've completely ignored all my argumentation and research, probably Googled "IQ Tests Do Not Accurately Predict Intelligence", and posted the first article you found, without reading any of it, let alone the research which supposedly supports said conclusion.

This is laughably pathetic.
Probably because I'm not trying to derail a thread on something that has nothing to do with IQ? 

Cutting down your self-righteous and a$$hole personality would surely help, thanks. 
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
Probably because I'm not trying to derail a thread on something that has nothing to do with IQ? 
Yet you made several posts dedicated entirely to I.Q. (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=15 ; https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=20), all in response to my brief mentioning of I.Q. whilst I responded to your OP (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=11).

Cutting down your self-righteous and a$$hole personality would surely help, thanks. 
When I made a thread dedicated to defending my position (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=21), you responded by saying that I "gave no evidence of your [my] own" (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=20). 

When I gave a point-by-point refutation of your article (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=22), in spite of issues outlined here: (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/187?page=1&post_number=21), you then conclude that I'm "self-righteous" with an "asshole personality".

I'll let the fair-minded members of Dart draw their own conclusions, but those are the facts.

We are done.

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I did make that statement yes, but more so to make you shut up rather than derail this thread into an IQ discussion. Guess it failed lol. Why would I bother reasoning with someone as stuck up and annoying as you are? 

Oh well, might you now go back to those pedophillic hedonistic posts in the Society category? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@triangle.128k
The highly intelligent Jews also spent 40 years wandering lost in the desert when they could have simply followed the coastline and reached their destination in about...2 weeks...according to the Bible.
EvilNom
EvilNom
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Jews don't have a superior IQ. Don't be ridiculous. Recent research in genetics has entirely debunked the myth that Jews are a race (something which was predicated on the Biblical account of the Exodus being true). Judaism is a religion from the dark ages, not a racial group. Believing in a religion from the dark ages doesn't make you smart.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@EvilNom
Please cite sources to support your claims.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@EvilNom
Technically speaking, Jews were the first to create the concept of Race. Everyone else learned from them.
EvilNom
EvilNom
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Spectre. I think you need to learn how burden of proof works buddy. You were the one who made the claim, so you are the one who needs to cite the sources. The only claim I made is that Jews are not a race, which is evidenced here:-