Joy of the lord

Author: crossed

Total: 34
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@crossed
Haunted places to pretty far back to when religion was mostly animist practices. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@crossed
That's because you are a bigot. 
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@crossed
i think the haunted house stereotype existed before Disney though am i wrong ???
Disney popularized it (and is likely where you are getting that stereotype thing from and why google shows those images). Haunted places could really be anything. History matters more in general than size. Location matters too... it all comes down to how the place looks and makes you feel. 

Mansions (or any big place for that matter) has always been scary/creepy bc simply it's big. A couple of my family members have some pretty big houses and when i go sleep over it's sorta creepy bc there is so much space that i can't be aware of constantly. For instance if a burglar broke in one side of the house... i wouldn't have any clue bc they are so spread out even if they were loud i wouldn't hear them. That vs. my modestly sized home... i'm aware of everywhere and can hear everything that goes on in any place. In bigger places, it's that sense of being unsure/lost that makes it creepy.

That is only if you think about such things. I'm use to big homes so i think nothing of it. But if you believe in ghosts and demons... it will likely always creep you out more than a small personal home would. But even a small home is creepy, sometimes creepier. I had a friend where his house simply looked haunted. It was rundown, had holes in the walls, and a profound spiritual experience actually happened once when i was there. So, the stereotype of haunted places wouldn't be mansions... it would be the history, location and how it looks. If you go into a mansion with dark wood and dim lights, that would creep you out more than a mansion with bright lights, chandeliers, hopeful pictures, and a good feel. One of my friends has a three story mansion looking out to the beach. It has no walls on the side that faces the beach. I have never felt uncomfortable at that house even in the days i was into ghost stuff... it's heaven on earth that bastard's dad owns.

There is a logical explanation to everything if you just think about the opposite arguments to whatever your believing. That is how i figured out heaven ain't for me... which you shouldn't skip that question / at least think about it bc it shows how what you've chosen to believe doesn't work for everyone.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@crossed
JESUS and ALLAH.....where are these pathetic GODS ?   you speak the language of the BRAINWASHED and HYPNOTIZED slave drone

The present is manifesting the END of DAYS for these 2 God imbecile hoaxes....no human ever need either of these disgusting SCAPEGOAT GOD's
humans like YOU use and abuse to gain control and manipulate the minds and lives of the weak and vulnerable....DISGUSTING....

The so called GODS of INDIA are never used as TOOLS of OPPRESSION and MURDER like the JESUS and ALLAH God hoaxes....now is the
TIME and thankfully the youth of EARTH see clearly YOUR LIES and DECEPTION for power and control over them with these pathetic PUPPET
GOD inventions...

All CHURCHES and MOSQUES are under siege and will be exterminated over time...these are the CAGES where humans are brainwashed and
hypnotized into slave drones....they must be destroyed...

HOW ?   as humanity wakes up to the DECEIT by humans masquerading as GODS in the name JESUS and ALLAH they will turn away from the
CHURCH and MOSQUE concentration camps...eventually these structures will be knocked down and replaced by useful structures ...

Unlike the CHRISTIAN and MUSLIM way of using VIOLENCE and DESTRUCTION for control both will be reduced to dust by ATTRITION which
is already accelerating on a global scale....

NO HUMAN EVER NEEDS TO BE VALIDATED and APPROVED to EXIST and DIE by some Church or Mosque Parasite VAMPIRE who VOMITS
all manner of utterly useless and horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA...

Once there were KINGS - QUEENS - EMPERORS.....all have been reduced to a side show....MEANINGLESS TITLES for posterity...POWERLESS 

Like all BRAINWASHED PUPPET SLAVE DRONES ....YOU are incapable of independent thought and reasoning YOU are owned like a DOG by
your Parasite VAMPIRE CHURCH CULT....good for YOU....but a NIGHTMARE of DECEIT and DECEPTION for the vulnerable and weak minded
human....the GOOD NEWS is that YOU and YOUR CULT practitioners will DIE OFF eventually...as all humans do....

It is the responsibility going FORWARD to RID HUMANITY of these Middle East Jesus and Allah GOD Parasite DISEASES....as anything but 
Comic Book Mythology for idiots....absolutely NOTHING to MURDER and DIE over....EVER...

You will take this JESUS garbage to your grave...so be it...no one denies YOU this path...BUT to LIE - CHEAT - ABUSE - EXPLOIT others into 
your CULT is a CRIME and must be exposed as such....YOU are NOT a GOD..yet you act like one..and that is DANGEROUS....

These pathetic fools who hide and scapegoat with JESUS and ALLAH to gain control over the minds and lives of others are TRUE TERRORISTS
they are the greatest THREAT to the OPEN MIND...all innovation and creativity is DESTROYED by these Parasite VAMPIRES of the CHURCH
and MOSQUE..they must be totally eradicated from this planet....

The best way is TO IGNORE and NEVER SUPPORT these VAMPIRE SCUM....they depend on ignorance and slaves...NO MORE....

YOU are truly a DISGRACE to HUMANITY.....brainwashed and hypnotized into some kind of biological JESUS VOMIT BOT.....if there were
a JESUS he or it ? would surely incinerate you for abusing him to suit your pathetic EGO for power and control over the weak minded....

Like all so called CHRISTIAN slave drones your only concern is the assimilation and enslavement of others into your CULT...death follows YOU
for no one can truly THRIVE and EXPERIENCE the diversity of human existence when caged like an animal by world class mind and life
molesters of some CHURCH CULT concentration camp........between YOUR EARS the DEMON you speak of THRIVES....leave this world....

Perhaps you can merge with an asteroid in the KUIPER BELT in the cold darkness of space beyond NEPTUNE....you are the essence of DARK ENERGY.....you play GOD in the name of GOD ?  (jesus = 1 of thousands)  YOU are nothing but a slave drone...once an extraordinary human
LIFE FORM...reduced to a pathetic biological VOMIT BOT....you died long ago......