This is the official gay pride parade of DebateArt.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 54
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Altering social attitudes towards unaltering social delectations.

A slight shift in human data programming will inevitably result in a slight variation in data output.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Mopac, the local non-prideful all-loving Christian.

There are 2 types of Christians. Those who struggle with pride issues, and those who are in denial about struggling with pride issues.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Which of the two are you?
Mopac
Mopac
Which of the two are you?
If you really want to talk to me, why don't you unblock me?

That is certainly between me and God, not me and those who wish I was dead.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You told me to walk off a cliff and that I'm a loser who can't get laid. I never said I wanted you dead, try again. Lol.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It's not between you and your God, LOL! You're either the type who denies or the type who admits, since you refuse to admit therefore you're the one in denial.

That's the dichotomy you set for yourself.
Mopac
Mopac
As far as I'm concerned, in internet, blocking me is wishing I was dead.

I already know you are a chaos magician, and I also know that magic to you is the utilization of belief as a tool. Your magic is powerless against me. I don't take your accusations seriously. How could I even? You do not even hold yourself to these standards you believe I have that you are trying to exploit. To you, this is some kind of power play.

I don't care about power. I would like to see you come to love of The Truth. Not for my own benefit, but for your own. It is certainly beyond my capability to enlighten you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I hold myself to extremely high standards, you just don't respect them. I am the type of guy who with someone else spitting in my face would happily do nothing back and go to courts to get proper procedure to occur.

I am a very mature, fantastic individual who has a moral compass that values pragmatism more than yours. You hate that, but in practise I end up the better person as proven in how you and I carried ourselves in this thread alone as well as in general.
Mopac
Mopac
You are really quite obviously suffering from spiritual delusion.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
When delusion is obvious, it means that either you are deluded, the one you say is deluded is deluded or both are deluded.

Would you like to explore the data and logic behind my worldview and ethics? I can explain why I'm not the deluded one, if you're willing to have the patience to carry this through to the end.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
@RM

Don't waste your time with someone who delusional and unable to see it. It is a waste of time. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@omar2345

While you and I are similar people, we differ in the three following ways:

1) You would sooner fight where I would sooner run (yes, I am more cowardly but there's a forte to that too).
2) You see 'waste' in time spent analysing and learning where I see 'waste' in time spent irrationally doing and enacting without careful foresight.
3) You would sooner do the old thing more times, I would sooner explore the new thing at the cost of some resources.

These three things are why you and I will never truly see eye to eye despite all our similarities.

You are definitely the most similar member of this website to me personality-wise.
Mopac
Mopac
The deceived by definition do not know they are deceived.,

You have me blocked,,RM. If you really want to talk, unblock me qnd do it over PM

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I can't report abuse on PM so easily or keep it visible to others here.
Mopac
Mopac
Abuse?

Are you serious?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Thank you.
Mopac
Mopac
Well  if you won't unblock me, we will have no further discussion,  private or otherwise.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Good
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I am not sure where you got the idea that I would enjoy that reply but I don't. Men are not disgusting beings.
I'm simply not attracted "sexually" one bit to males. I'm just being honest. I think that's gross (sexually), but my opinion doesn't matter when it comes to acceptance... which is the more important part of my comment. I accept everyone for who they are even if i don't necessarily agree with their sexual attractions... i know it's coming out of love which is why i'm strongly for pride month. I'm actually even more for it bc i understand the struggle this group has gone through to be noticed for who they are... i think it's wrong love was ever suppressed in this way. But don't fault me for being honest about my sexual attractions. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
It's funny how you worded this, given the topic of the thread. 
Why? I'm being honest that i'm not sexually attracted to males. I'm being honest. The rest of my comment should have made clear that my opinion doesn't matter however. Love is love... and i accept anyone involved in which ever way. I think you guys are misconstruing that i just think guys are gross in general... i didn't mean that. I meant sexually, i'm not attracted to guys. It's gross to me. Just as it would be gross for a gay male to think of laying with a female. What's wrong with saying it truthfully? It has no bearing on accepting people in general for who they are... which is the positive side of my message you and rational seem to be skipping.  

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Bsh1 was focusing on your use of the word 'fuck' where and when you used it in the statement.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Oh, i get it now. I don't usually catch on to things like that... that's why i hate typing overall. You can't see the person to know their intentions. Anyways, yeah... fuck em' if you like em' it don't bother me. I've had some moments in my life. Best being when i was rolling on E and three guys gave me the best freaking light show i've ever had. Freaking hell i won't forget that. 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
No, I meant funny as in it made my chuckle, not funny as in I doubted your sincerity in anyway. It was just the ironic-ish juxtaposition of "guys are gross" immediately followed by "fuck 'em".

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
Yeah i caught onto that when Rational pointed it out. I'm bad at picking up joke stuff online. Makes me feel good it made you chuckle bc i wanted my statement to be sincere, but if it had a hint of comedy to it too... then all the better.