Author: 1harderthanyouthink

Total: 44
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@RationalMadman
"corruption"

Wut, he was instrumental in the creation of our current, rather strict and absurdly low limit, campaign finance laws. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
His pressure/obstructionism on the President is the only reason why the left aren't celebrating his death right now

No joke, alot of these same people were shitting all over McCain 10 years ago, now praising him, its comedic AF and so shallow in its motive as to be blatantly obvious 😂
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
My god you don't know what corruption is.,, You think that stopped anything??????????? That means if you're rich you can't campaign as well as someone who has from many donors.

You know what, I won't prove it to you. You really are hilarious if you think it went down no no no hillary and trump both spent more on media and their campaign trail than anyone before don't be CONFUSED AT ALL PLEASE
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
All campaign finance laws are stupid. It's like a law that puts a cap on how much you can pay for a prostitute.(like there's no way to get around that one...even Bernie has millions of dollars)... How about we either get rid of the prostitutes (elect better politicians) or we simply surgically rip the uterus out of them (make government smaller).

Now that's a real solution.

8 days later

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
The world is a better place.

Or what you truly mean, and do not state, is that America is now 'greater again', because of McCains death. 

Megan McCain has it correct, america { USA } already is great and does not need to be made great again.

It is propaganda slant by an immoral president who lacks so much integrity that fits the bill for the immoral minority.

69 million voted for Obama,

65 million voted for Hillary

62 million voted for idio-ump

Senator McCain = integrity, courage and balanced mental and emotional human

Idio-ump = lack of integrity, immoral, mafia-like thug, p__y grabbing, unbalanced, lying, narcissistic, reality tv celebrity

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
60 million voted for McCain. Good bye Mr Chips.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
Have you been to the DMV or the MVA lately?   America does need to be great again just based on that debacle..   The incompetence of Government workers, whether it be local, state, or federal, not their fault, but the hiring managers, and the ones trying to implement general practices are giving jobs to people that do not deserve them.  They are trying to make money off of red tape, and trying to save money by hiring incompetence.  

I just had the experience, it is easier to get a license when you are an illegal immigrant than when you are not.  This is where the country is going, and it needs to be reverted back to when it was great....  So mad right now.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
60 million voted for McCain. Good bye Mr Chips.
McCain has been US senator since 1987. That you believe idio-ump has more intellectual and moral integrity than McCain signs of lack of moral and intellectual integrity. No surprises there.

You and the other Trumpanzees are in denial of truth regarding idio-ump and his closet Trumpanzees.  idio-ump has noit drained any swamp.

He has grown the mafila-like thug swamp greater than it has ever been in history. Awaken and smell the stink in white house or keep your orange Trumpanzee head sitting atop an image of false image, as you have at DDO.

Here is that false image once again. 

OMG, idio-umps head on your body. How revolting to most humans that is.   Or in case of Trumpanzees ummm, yum yum.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Lol, triggered.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
The incompetence of Government workers,
See Trumpanzee white house. If that is what you call  "make america great" again, I would recommend you locate a good shrink.

Read this thread from beginning to end. That USA has problems is not new news n this thread.

Trumpanzees are not the answer to USA problems and makes already great america worse in so many ways. That you cannot see that is evidence your a Trumpanzee. Sad :--(

Check-in with Greyparrot, he may have lead on a good Trumpanzee shrink.

There is no comparison between idio-umps lack of integrity and McCains balanced integrity.

This is minimal brainer for those not in denial of truth.

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
You have not paid any attention to the good that has come about with this administration.  All you see is what the media reports to you.  I see both sides, and it is obvious that both sides are bias, but the anti trump position is so illogical it hurts my brain.  The spinning and opinion reporting taken as truth is unbelievable.

As you can see, I don't blame you or call you names, but you do, because you are going off of emotion instead of what is best for the country.  That is ok... I forgive you, and I forgive everyone else who sees me as they do.... They can't help it.  Emotion is a big trigger. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
Truth is also a big trigger. Lies are also big trigger.  Media is not the enemy of the people or the state. If you dont grasp that then Greayparrot may have leads on a good Trumpanzee shrink for you.

There exists no deep state. There exists one white house official --and perhaps a few others---  who are attempting to behave as the adult{s} in the rooms of the white house.

Thank god for that. Better to have them on the inside rather than the outside. Lawrence Oconnell believes its is Dan Coates.

McCain = balanced moral and intellectual integrity since 1987 or longer.

idio-ump = lack of moral and  integrity all of his life.

Vortex86
Vortex86
-->
@mustardness
I wonder if you were such a champion for McCain when he was running against Obama? I think McCain is the furthest from moral, and as I said before his record for veterans is abysmal. I dare you to prove me wrong.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Vortex86
I wonder if you were such a champion for McCain when he was running against Obama? I think McCain is the furthest from moral, and as I said before his record for veterans is abysmal. I dare you to prove me wrong.
Of course I didnt vote for McCain over Obama.  I'm not an idiot as Trumpanzees like to suggest.

So McCain is gets all the blame for all veterans and others problems associated with USA?  You do realize there are  other senators besides McCain.

VA has been going down hill despite how many presidents and senators over how many years.

And now you want to put it all on a dead McCain who has been dealing with brain cancer for how long.

You need to talk to Greyparrot about a goog Trumpanzee shrink. Please before you mental dissabilitiies get worse.