Author: keithprosser

Total: 126
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Why are you so hateful?

Listen you  vile repulsive specimen. I have pointed out to you many times,you ignorant bigoted buffoon,that you attack people for believing and having faith in something instead of attacking what it is they actually believe. You are a vile individual who doesn't want to discuss anything, you just want to be right even at the cost of being unable to support your own fkn claims and proving that you are a hypocrite, by making demands others do so.  Repeatedly asking questions that you know cannot be answered doesn't make you clever or even right, you vile repulsive buffoon , it makes you a vile repulsive bully. Or have you forgotten the bullshit claims you have made without supporting evidence to back them up when repeatedly requested to do so.

Don't think these wild claims of YOURS! are going to fade away anytime soon.

--> @disgusted  "we have evolved by exactly the same process as every other animal that has ever existed on this planet"? 
Prove it.

--> @disgusted  "We all exist in the same reality"

Prove it.

--> @disgusted  " the word god did not even exist before the middle ages"?

Prove it.

--> @disgusted  Even very primitive humans invented gods, 

Prove it. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
I have pointed out to you many times,you ignorant bigoted buffoon,that you attack people for believing and having faith in something instead of attacking what it is they actually believe.
Provide evidence or runaway as is your wont.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
claims and proving that you are a hypocrite,
Citation.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Repeatedly asking questions that you know cannot be answered doesn't make you clever or even right, you vile repulsive buffoon
And  in Stevie wonder world that would be me attacking the person and not their absurd beliefs. hahahahahahah good finking.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Or have you forgotten the bullshit claims
It's really sad how proud you are of your ignorance and even sadder that you need to lie about the support I gave for my undeniable claims.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Don't think these wild claims of YOURS!
Your ignorance and dishonesty have been addressed in post #125