Author: RoderickSpode

Total: 35
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RoderickSpode

1) No

2) I would need to understand the purpose of the contradiction.
    Not that I'm big on reverence anyway.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@zedvictor4
Your bigoted language is why people hate atheists. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Hi Poly.

You're still full of hatred then?
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RoderickSpode
The Deification Of Scientists
If scientists are treated like Gods why is there a use for peer-review? Surely a God can't be questioned in its judgement like I am sure you don't critique God's word in the Bible.
It's not aimed at specific individuals so much as a unit of scientists alleged to have no prejudices, no political influences, no ulterior motives, etc
They are scientists. Is there job to observe the natural world using axioms or use science as a way to voice their political beliefs or prejudices?
And of course they must be Darwinian evolutionists.
Yes a scientist should agree with what is accepted among scientists. It is accepted because it is the best explanation of life and contentions were not substantial enough to provide a counter to. I know you have a problem with a scientist being a scientist but I don't because that is what they do. Observe the natural world not look at books depicting a world that is not observable then stating the nothing is correct. 

Your claims are lackluster and I am doubtful you can actually provide counters to scientists being God-like. I know it must be difficult to believe something without evidence but don't blame people who do. Blame yourself. 
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@zedvictor4
Just imagine how hateful this world would be if much of the worlds hatred didn't fly into witchypoo's soul like dementors just so that she can spew it out on this backwater of the www