Posts in total: 34
  • crossed
    crossed avatar
    Debates: 61
    Forum posts: 506
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    intelligent choice

An intelligent choice is a choice that you make through thinking and knowledge. Only a being that can have intelligence knowledge and or thinking.
    So if life was created by nothing how can it make intelligent choices.

Examples of an intelligent choice

I have two books in front of me. One has a barbie doll on the cover. The other one has a cool dragon on the cover. I have knowledge that dragons are cool and barbie are stupid. So i make an intelligent choice to read the dragon book.

I am at the animal shelter i have the choice to pick between 2 cats one is grey one is orange. i already have an orange cat so i make the intelligent choice to pick the grey one.

Many of god creations show that he made an intelligent choice.  plants and organs show him making intelligent choices.

an apple feed the good germs but not the bad. god knew that if the apple fed the bad germs it would be trouble. So god made the intelligent choice and designed the apple to feed the good germs and not the bad germs. god chose between good and bad germs.
    If nothing created life the apple would feed both good and bad germs because it can not make an intelligent choice.

Olive oil attacks cancer cells but not good cells. God knew that if the olive destroyed good cells it would be bad. but he also knew that if it killed bad cancer cells that it would benefit humans.
    so god made the intelligent choice. He create olive oil to attack the cancer cells but not the working cells. a treatment called chemotherapy is were the doctor poison a patient in the hopes to kill cancer cells.
    but the poison can not make the intelligent choice. the poison destroys both good an bad cells because it is not intelligent. if life was created by nothing this is what we would see olive oil do this.

The appendix has been discovered to be a safe house for good germs. The appendix does not help bad germs. god knew that if the appendix helped the bad germs that it would be bad.
    So he made the intelligent choice and design the appendix to be a safe house for good germs but not a safe house for bad germs. Gods intelligent choice is he chose good germs over bad

simplified

Me choosing to read a dragon book over a barbie book is an intelligent choice

God choosing to create the apple to feed good germs and not bad germs is an intelligent choice

God creating olive oil to kill cancer cells and not normal cells is an intelligent choice.

me choosing the grey cat over the orange because i own an orange cat is an intelligent choice.

god creating the appendix as a safe house for good germs but not for bad is god making an intelligent choice. he is choosing between good and bad germs

• Deb-8-a-bull
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 1,038
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull
    Before we can confirm the use of this thing called intelligence, what did he choice between?
    He choose to make a apple tree over ?
    He choose to make the olive tree instead of the ????????
    Appendix orrrrrrrrrr ?

I picture god had like a book or somthing of objects maybe. 
    Also I'm not 100% sure buttttttt, i think it's More intelligent to have two orange cats instead of a one grey cat and one orange cat.

• TheRealNihilist
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    Debates: 44
    Forum posts: 4,909
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist
    --> @Deb-8-a-bull
    Yeah so basically intelligence is arbitrary for God and for God the creator to think about its very own intelligence would make everyone realize the flaw. God can't measure its own intelligence because that would mean God is more powerful to create a measurement of its intelligence. At that point God is now even more powerful so God would require to measure its new intelligence. This of course will mean God is stuck in an infinite increase of intelligence. So basically God can't exactly its own intelligence. Flaw of God added to other countless flaws. 
  • crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @Deb-8-a-bull
    god chose between feeding the good bacteria instead of the bad bacteria.

the apple feeds the good bacteria but not the bad.

i agree with the orange cat thing

simplified

Me choosing to read a dragon book over a barbie book is an intelligent choice

God choosing to create the apple to feed good germs and not bad germs is an intelligent choice

God creating olive oil to kill cancer cells and not normal cells is an intelligent choice.

me choosing the grey cat over the orange because i own an orange cat is an intelligent choice.

god creating the appendix as a safe house for good germs but not for bad is god making an intelligent choice. he is choosing between good and bad germs

• crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @TheRealNihilist
    i'm saying we can see god using making an intelligent choice in this situation.

i not saying his intelligence is limited to choosing between good and bad germs.
  • Deb-8-a-bull
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull
    --> @crossed
    Hey hi cross.
    How are you man?  Good i hope.
    Anyway.

Whats Your thoughts on god making four types of blood?

Good day.

• Polytheist-Witch
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 1,932
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Polytheist-Witch
    This is what drug and alcohol abuse will do. Don't be that guy. 
  • TheRealNihilist
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist
    --> @crossed
    i'm saying we can see god using making an intelligent choice in this situation.

How does God know it is intelligent? Can God verify its own intelligence?
  • crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @Deb-8-a-bull
    well 4 is an even number. and does not seem random
  • disgusted
    disgusted avatar
    Forum posts: 4,959
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted
    --> @crossed
    Me choosing to read any book of fiction other than the bible is most certainly an intelligent choice.
  • Stronn
    Stronn avatar
    Forum posts: 512
    Stronn avatar
    Stronn
    --> @crossed
    Wouldn't it have been more intelligent just to not create bad germs in the first place?

Wouldn't it have been more intelligent just to not create cancer in the first place?

Over 5% of people develop appendicitis at some point, and require surgery. How intelligent is that?

• crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @TheRealNihilist
    i think there is a misunderstanding. i can re post my first post with less errors if you like.

what i have been trying to say

The apple when consumed feeds the good germs in the gut and not the bad bacteria. God knew that bad bacteria was bad. So god made the intelligent choice and designed the apple to feed good bacteria but not bad bacteria.

there are 2 dishes that i can eat on. One is clean the other plate is dirty. i know that the dirty plate  is bad. So i made the intelligent choice to eat off the clean plate and not the dirty plate.i chose between plates

easier explained

god chose to design the apple to feed the good bacteria in the gut and not the bad bacteria. that is an intelligent choice

i chose to eat off the clean plate and not the dirty plate. that is an intelligent choice
  • crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @Stronn
    its the punishment for Adams sin.

and that does not make the point i made any less credible

the appendix is part of the immune system it try's to detox the body.

when of the main reason it pops is because it is overloaded with toxins.

almost are food has some sort of chemicals. i try to eat mostly bread and vegetables but it is so hard. its probably because of our toxins in our food.

the average babies born today has 300 man made chemicals in them. i know this will trigger you but the Illuminati poisons are food.

• crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @disgusted
    at least you see the logic i am using.

how can you say something is wrong if you have not read it ????

• disgusted
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted
    --> @crossed
    Why didn't this Canaanite god not just intelligently choose to not make bad bacteria, as Stronn asked?
  • TheRealNihilist
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist
    --> @crossed
    God knew that bad bacteria was bad.
    How does God know?
    god chose to design
    Where did God gain its knowledge?
  • disgusted
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted
    --> @crossed
    Where did you see me making that claim?
  • disgusted
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted
    --> @crossed
    You don't seem to understand that Adam and your Canaanite god are both fictional characters in a book of fiction. They are as real as Harry Potter.
  • crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @TheRealNihilist
    the apple feeds the good bacteria but not the bad.

i am saying because of the statement above.
    i am saying it came to that way because god made an intelligent choice.

god knew that bad germs are bad. so god made the intelligent choice and designed the apple to feeds the good bacteria but not the bad.

example
    i find a tuna sandwich with mold on it in the trash.

because of this i conclude that my mom made an intelligent choice to throw it out because that one had mold unlike the other tuna sandwiches in the fridge

• crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @disgusted
    i have to go to work sorry will reply later
  • Deb-8-a-bull
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull
    That moldy sandwich contains THE most widely used antibiotic in the world. 

• Deb-8-a-bull
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull
    The penicillin on the sandwich took months to grow.
    God made everything in 6 days. Soooooooooooooo god didn't make penicillin.  
    I don't know. 

• TheRealNihilist
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist
    --> @crossed
    i am saying it came to that way because god made an intelligent choice.
    Can you prove it?

• crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @disgusted

Why didn't this Canaanite god not just intelligently choose to not make bad bacteria, as Stronn asked?

he made bad germs as a punishment of Adams sins.

You don't seem to understand that Adam and your Canaanite god are both fictional characters in a book of fiction. They are as real as Harry Potter.

have you seen my post about Santa. it is the same thinking as your   harry potter thing.

that kind of thinking was coordinated by Satan.

santa is satan rearranged

they both wear red.

and santa last name is clause aka claws

Where did you see me making that claim?
    you said that reading any fictional book is smarter than reading the bible.

so either you did not read the bible. or your calling yourself stupid
  • crossed
    crossed avatar
    crossed avatar
    crossed
    --> @TheRealNihilist
    a bunch of nothing can not tell the difference between good and bad germs.

if a bunch of nothing created life the apple would feed both good and bad germs

the apple feeds good bacteria and not the bad.

i am saying it would require knowledge to make this and only god and us have that and humans did not created life.

god would have to have knowledge that good germs are good and bad germs are bad in order to make the intelligent choice to design the apple to feed good germs in the gut but not the bad germs. god chose between good  germs and bad. and chose the good because he had knowledge that they are good.

god chooseing to design the apple to feed good germs and not the bad is an intelligent choice.

me choosing to eat an apple over apple pie over health reasons is an intelligent choice