intelligent choice

Author: crossed

Total: 34
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Not all religions have a god creating the universe. Maybe if you people took ten minutes to do research on creation stories you wouldn't look so stupid. 

10 days later

crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
I do not think what i said is being understood.

here it is all fixed up. If this does not work i am cooking up another way to explain it.

intelligent choice

An intelligent choice is a choice that you make through thinking and knowledge. Only a being that can have intelligence knowledge and or thinking can make intelligent choices.
So if life was created by nothing how can it make intelligent choices.

Examples of an intelligent choice

I have two books in front of me. One has a barbie doll on the cover. The other one has a cool dragon on the cover. I have knowledge that dragons are cool and barbie are stupid. So i make an intelligent choice
to read the dragon book.

I am at the animal shelter i have the choice to pick between 2 cats one is grey one is orange. i already have an orange cat so i make the intelligent choice to pick the grey one.

Many of god creations show that he made an intelligent choice.  plants and organs show him making intelligent choices.

an apple feed the good germs but not the bad. god knew that if the apple fed the bad germs it would be trouble. So god made the intelligent choice and designed the apple to feed the good germs and not the bad germs. god chose between good and bad germs.
If nothing created life the apple would feed both good and bad germs because it can not make an intelligent choice

Olive oil attacks cancer cells but not good cells. God knew that if the olive destroyed good cells it would be bad. but he also knew that if it killed bad cancer cells that it would benefit humans.
so god made the intelligent choice. He create olive oil to attack the cancer cells but not the normal cells. a treatment called chemotherapy is were the doctor poison a patient in the hopes to kill cancer cells.
but the poison can not make the intelligent choice. the poison destroys both good an bad cells because it is not intelligent. if life was created by nothing this is what we would see olive oil do this.

The appendix has been discovered to be a safe house for good germs. The appendix does not help bad germs. god knew that if the appendix helped the bad germs that it would be bad.
So he made the intelligent choice and design the appendix to be a safe house for good germs but not a safe house for bad germs. Gods intelligent choice is he chose good germs over bad

organs  and many plants make intelligent choices all the time.

simplify

Me choosing to read a dragon book over a barbie book is an intelligent choice

God choosing to create the apple to feed good germs and not bad germs is an intelligent choice

God creating olive oil to kill cancer cells and not normal cells is an intelligent choice.

me choosing the grey cat over the orange because i own an orange cat is an intelligent choice.

god creating the appendix as a safe house for good germs but not for bad is god making an intelligent choice. he is choosing between good and bad germs

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@crossed
What other subjects are you studying in kindergarten today?
Finger painting?
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
I graduated high school a month ago.

God put medical properties in plants. That is a fact

Sweet flag roots go up in the brain and fix the part of the brain that works with talking. in order for something to create medicine for this he would have to have knowledge of the brain. He would also need to have knowledge on how to heal a brain. Be aware that humans can talk and would need a way to help with speech problems etc.

Humans are the only creatures that can talk. and this plant was clearly created for stuttering. So god was thinking about humans when he was creating it.