KIM POSSIBLE MAFIA, DP1

Author: Vader

Total: 41
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
If anything Alec is pretty intelligent. He's near the top of the debate leaderboard.

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Mharman
I've never interacted with Alec so I'm not going to weigh in on this but that doesn't exactly mean much. Noob sniping and stuff can get you up there pretty easily.

Enough of this RVS stuff. Let's try a conversation that might get us going.

Lynching inactives tells us nothing and if I lose because we mislynch people that are playing instead of those that are AFK, I don't feel like I've lost because they aren't doing anything.

Lynching inactives is lazy and advances the mafia wincon. I think either mharman or oromagi are mafia, but doubt it's both, because I don't see them being bold enough to team up immediately in the thread.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
ATTENTION ALL, DUE TO A TECHNICAL ERROR. WE WILL RESTART THE MAFIA GAME TOMMOROW. I MADE A BOO BOO AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN :(
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Nice to see you again as well
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
F in the chat
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
I like DDO format better. It’s easier if you can see what the previous person posted when you’re responding.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
I like DDO format better. It’s easier if you can see what the previous person posted when you’re responding.

DART format is objectively superior. You can see what the previous person said if it is quoted whereas on DDO the default position was for entire conversations to be reposted in every post because most people did not use the quote function properly, they just clicked a few buttons instead... Ttis  turned posts that should have been two sentences into two pages of text.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
If anything Alec is pretty intelligent. He's near the top of the debate leaderboard.

That's the lamest reason to call someone intelligent I've ever seen.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
ATTENTION ALL, DUE TO A TECHNICAL ERROR. WE WILL RESTART THE MAFIA GAME TOMMOROW. I MADE A BOO BOO AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN :(

VTL SupaDudz
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I will VTL myself for my severe lapse in judgement
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
GP: YOU ARE Dr. Drakken. You were labeled a hero in the villian community and was awared a Nobel Peace Prize for beating some big robot. You are the mastermind of all the evil garbage in the episode. You are a Framer. Each night you can label an innocent townie as guilty by a cop. You are scum(mafia)
Your scum buddy is warren42 (Sheego) Please contact him and find a way for me to see your talks