Are the JEWS upset that the CHRISTIANS stole their Yahweh God?

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 106
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
Since the Jews were an impoverished minority group even before the time of Paul, I can't discount the possibility that they were subjected to prejudice even before that time.
Prior to Paul communities of Jews were sometimes persecuted for what they were doing at the time, such as not worshipping the approved gods or rising up in rebellion.   After Paul, Jews were persecuted for being Jews.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

mopac,

I see you are still RUNNING AWAY, not only from me making you the continued FAKE Christian fool because you discard Jesus' true words, but in addition you are not addressing my simple question to your response shown below:

"Show me WHY, and I repeat, WHY am I not in communion with your chosen church relative to you RUNNING AWAY from my questions to you that are in behalf of our Jesus?"

Are you SCARED to respond, knowing that I will show you to be the minion of Satan again? Is that it?

AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN, I WILL CONTINUE TO CORRECT YOUR BLATANT BIBLE IGNORANCE HERE ON DEBATEART, AND AT YOUR CONTINUED EXPENSE OF BEING A FAKE CHRISTIAN!  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Castin

Castin,

Are you can see, if you are comically rooting for mopac, then you are acknowledging one of the most dumbfounded FAKE Christians on DebateArt!  The minion of Satan has yet to address my posts showing him to be an apologetic spin doctor for Satan.

Mopac's silence to my posts #77 and #79 is deafening, where he continues to RUN AWAY from his bible ignorance as I have easily shown.

Forums like this always have a "plethora" of "pretend Christians" like mopac, where what they think they know, they really don't. Therefore, messengers of Jesus like myself put them in their place at their embarrassing expense.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are not in communion with the church, you do not have the seal of The Holy Spirit. Every Christian heresy makes use of scripture.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
We better listen to this dude he believes in Satan and a flat earth, not.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mopac,

YOUR SATANIC QUOTE TO ME: "You are not in communion with the church, you do not have the seal of The Holy Spirit. Every Christian heresy makes use of scripture."

DEBATEART, TAKE NOTICE OF MOPAC'S QUOTE TO ME ABOVE!  THEREFORE, INSTEAD OF MOPAC HIDING BEHIND NON SEQUITURS, HE WILL NOW PUT HIS ORTHODOX FAITH WHERE HIS MOUTH IS, AND EXPLAIN "WHY" MY POSTS #77 AND #79 ARE HERESY!

MOPAC, WE ARE AWAITING A COGENT REPLY THIS TIME OF MEANING, UNDERSTOOD?

BEGIN!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I am under no moral obligations to answer your foolish and unlearned questions which are simply a means for you yo stir up strife.
croweupc
croweupc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Wasn’t Jesus a Jew?

Matt. 5:17
”Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.” 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

mopac,

YOUR QUOTE ADMITTING DEFEAT IN THE NAME OF SATAN: "I am under no moral obligations to answer your foolish and unlearned questions which are simply a means for you yo stir up strife."

Barring the fact of MOPAC running away from me as a TRUE Christian that outright "owns him", he is now calling Jesus' words in my posts #77 and #79, as shown below, as FOOLISH, which is total blaspheme against the Lord Jesus the Christ!

1.  Are you calling Jesus a LIAR relative to Matthew 10:5, where in fact He stated to His disciples to not preach to the Gentiles and Samaritans, but ONLY to the House of Israel though out the world?  

2. Where in the bible is there a time limit for Jesus to say that He was only sent to the House of Israel? He answered, "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24)

3.  Barring that Jesus finally healed the Gentile woman's child after disparaging her, where in the bible is there a time limit for Jesus stating again that He was ONLY sent to the lost sheep of Israel? Then Jesus said to the woman,“I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”  (Matthew 15:21-24) 

YOUR SATANIC QUOTE: "You are not reasoning as a Christian, but as an agent of discord."

Let me get this straight, so when I bring forth a biblical axiom of what Jesus actually stated to His disciples in Matthew 10:5 that is truthful, AND THEN YOU bring forth a passage by Jesus that contradicts the one that I brought forth, then it is YOU creating the discord! LOL!  Oh my, what the fake Christian like you won't do to save face, as Jesus is not smiling in your behalf. (Hebrews 4:13)

Mopac, HOLY COW, as if you running away from me isn't embarrassing enough, now you have the nerve to call Jesus' words in my posts within this thread AS FOOLISH!  I have now accepted that you cannot control your bible ignorance, neither can you control your blatant dislike for Jesus by now stating that His words are FOOLISH!  I would love to be there upon your Judgment Day, where Jesus will look back upon the many times you slapped in the face, and now stating that His words are foolish, and the like. You will certainly pay for your misdeeds towards Him!

You are giving Christianity a bad name here at DebateArt, please stop!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@croweupc

croweupc,

YOUR QUOTE: "Wasn’t Jesus a Jew?"

ANSWER:  DUH, yes He was, in fact, Jesus is the King of the Jews.  "And over his head they put the charge against him, which read, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews." (Matthew 27:37)

This is only one reason that to become a TRUE Christian, you have to be a member of a Jewish sect. So many totally inept FAKE Christians like "MOPAC" have yet to accept this biblical axiom, and as shown, many other axioms as well.  The FAKE Christians like MOPAC that are not Jews will pay for it upon their earthly demise, praise Jesus' revenge!

As you can see, MOPAC is a minion of Satan that was sent here to disparage Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures, where subsequent to me continually schooling him on biblical axioms, instead of accepting them, he tries in vain to REWRITE Jesus' exact true words as Satan smiles in his behalf!

MOPAC's biblical ignorance has absolutely no bounds!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Clang clang
croweupc
croweupc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
My point was you are demonizing the very religion your so called messiah was a part of. I know he was jewish, the question was sarcastic. If you are a part of a jewish sect of Christianity, why the harsh tone towards their religious beliefs? It just seems odd to me, that’s all.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

mopac,

YOUR ADMITTANCE OF DEFEAT ONCE AGAIN QUOTE: " Clang clang"

Thank you once again in throwing in the towel of defeat in front of Jesus (Hebrews 4:13)!  I am copying all of your defeats for a later post, so keep em coming! Thanks.

20 days later

Castin
Castin
-->
@keithprosser
Honestly, if Doctor Who was real there is only one time and place I'd want to go.  I'd love to see what was really going on, because while it's great fun to speculate wildly, it's damn frustrating!  
Ikr. I've often watched the show and thought, "Man, first thing I'd say to the Doctor--first century Mediterranean, Judaea Province. Are we there yet?"

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
Not dinosaurs?  I thought you'd be for dinosaurs...
Castin
Castin
-->
@keithprosser
Hey, I said first thing.

Then I would want to just pop in and out of that whole three hundred year blank space after the crucifixion, when Planet Christianity was still an uncooled molten rock going through its Late Heavy Bombardment period. Though I probably shouldn't use that analogy, I think the LHB has come under critical scrutiny recently.

But dinosaurs would be, like, the third or fourth thing. I'm not gonna miss out on seeing a goddamn sauropod. They could shake the earth beneath me with one footstep.