Why are democrats wrong about everything?

Author: dylancatlow

Total: 18
dylancatlow
Debates: 0
dylancatlow
How do we explain the fact that democrats are wrong about basically every issue? Because I’ve looked into this, and they are. Even the few issues they are arguably right about (e.g., wealth inequality being bad) they are right about for the wrong reasons (“Waaa it’s because white people are oppressing black people waaa”).

To my mind there are four possibilities:

1. They are evil and smart enough to know how to be evil, or are being lead by someone who is.

2. They are being controlled by the devil, who is trying to mess things up with all his army of demonrats (democrats).

3. They have accepted some evil premise that is so fundamental that it leads them to the wrong conclusion in every case.

4. Republicans are right about basically everything and the democrats have decided to “take issue with this”.

Either way, I hope all would agree that it’s time a bunch of little asteroids hit them all.

“But Dylan, that’s a mean thing to say. Surely you wouldn’t say that we should nuke Harvard and Africa!”

Uh, yes I would. Frankly, snow and ash are preferable to these people, no matter how much of it we have to deal with once “nuclear winter” is a thing. We could even make little snowmen and think of them as democrats while we kick them apart.

Levi
Levi

The most likely explanation for your perception of Democrats is that you're wrong about what they believe & why they believe it. After all, Democrats/Republicans agree on most issues. To say the Democrats are wrong about everything is to say the Republicans are wrong about everything too.

In terms of the superficial issues they purportedly disagree about, it's not because either party is evil, stupid, or exclusively reactionary to the other. The disagreements stem from reasonable interpretations of the Constitution & neoliberal political theory. Don't let the voices of a few extremists on either side obscure the reality that both parties have consistently advanced liberal autonomy even while pretending they're locked in a political death grip. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@dylancatlow
Can anyone imagine just how asininely stupid his post could have been if he didn't "look into it". The mind can only boggle.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@dylancatlow
you probably are just looking at issues with rose colored lenses. a liberal might say 'the welfare state is a myth' and then point out that a homeless man in this country usually is entittled to no more than food and education, and if he's lucky healthcare. but all you hear is welfare is never abused, when it obviously is, sometimes. 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
which is more likely: we just so happen to have come across a political party that gets everything right, the republicans.... or that you are looking at these issues in a distorted way?

anyone who says conservatives or liberals are always right or wrong, is brain washed and stupid 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Nuke Africa?

Why?
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Mopac
he thinks black people are inferior. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@dylancatlow
Or your entire premise is faulty on the grounds that you’re actually  the one wrong about everything and don’t realiE it.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@dylancatlow
As Levi said, you are just focusing on the extreme positions from both parties.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
what are they correct about?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
In rhetoric? or actual legislative action?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
What about ethics overhauls and lowering drug prices? Didn't the Dems try to pass those?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm not sure what they tried to pass tbh and I'm not sure they were the sole party to those issues.
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@dylancatlow

Either way, I hope all would agree that it’s time a bunch of little asteroids hit them all.

“But Dylan, that’s a mean thing to say. Surely you wouldn’t say that we should nuke Harvard and Africa!”

Uh, yes I would. Frankly, snow and ash are preferable to these people, no matter how much of it we have to deal with once “nuclear winter” is a thing. We could even make little snowmen and think of them as democrats while we kick them apart.
- I don't know about democrats, but whoever believes this is definitely wrong...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It's very rare to be bad at EVERYTHING.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
for sure, they are experts at pandering hands down.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Levi
I took that quiz, but perceived the left as being more moderate than they actually are...by a good 20%!
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@dylancatlow
wow you're so edgy and cool