There Needs to Be A Better Banning System

Author: Vader

Total: 64
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Being gay is not a sin, but it is not condone or approved by the church. That does not mean that they are subject to hate. They are subject to the same love that everyone is. You connect the bible to literal terms because liberals can't dive into a bible and interpret its deep meaning

Vader
Vader
While some people are awful in their acts, a couple of dumbass rednecks should not define every Christian
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Neighbors refer to everyone you know.
No it doesn't. It means people adjacent to the house you live in.
If you love your neighbors how can you be for the death of your neighbor? Death penalty, war and interment camps.
War with Iran?,No. If they threaten us again though, we should bomb them, as a warning shot
What if Trump declared war on Iran? Would you be for it?
You never implied internment camp, why don't you define it as it's your argument
I didn't need to imply it. I said it. Go read my arguments before going through what you are parroting off your idols.
Again, you have to prove that "slavery" in the Bible was harsh and it was like owning property, you have not.
No I don't. I said the Bible doesn't condemn slavery that is human property. I have clearly shown it doesn't and in some cases even mentions what to do to them.
It's not religion,its controlling the situation
You dislike what Islam thinks therefore you agree with Trump on the Muslim ban. Your a bigot. It is that simple. 
Transgenders are mentally ill, have a problem with that, go ahead,report me, Consveratives 30 years ago, evidence? and yeah Democrats were also against homosexuality
Don't really care about your transgender comment because you didn't elaborate on what you mean.
The thing is the democrats have changed. Republican haven't. They still have those biases against homosexuals but deny being homophobic but given from what they preach out of which is the Bible they are clearly anti-homosexuality. I don't need every Republican to be an Evangelical to be correct. I only need the majority or the representative as in Trump to support the Bible.
What?, where do you get that from?
How are Antifa domestic terrorists?
Radical is ideas that are considered relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.
What is more radical than communism?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
You are literally the stupidest person on this site if you think Christianity was the root cause for slavery and the bible supported slavery.
You literally can't even read my arguments. You think I blame Christianity for slavery. No I don't I blame the Bible for making it permissible. There is a difference. You sure your small little brain can comprehend that? Are you feelings hurt that you can't actually amount a defense for the Religion you hold dear instead resort to insults like the child you are? I would feel sorry for you but no where here have you made clear your ignorance instead defended viewpoints as if you are even capable of doing so. If it wasn't clear already you are too stupid to defend them. I doubt even when you get to my age you still won't get how you are wrong or how to formulate a good argument. Indoctrination really fucks people up. Your a clear example of that. 
All omar has shown himself is a classic liberal who whine and bitch and wants to start a political holocaust against people who don't support their shitty movement
The cuckservative bends over to get fucked by his imaginary friends lectures me? Lol.
If religion didn't do anything for you, sorry. Just because you were not spiritually gifted enough to see the effects of religion does not give you the right to take it away from believers
Religion is awful. It is a bane to society and should be removed from society. There will still be dumb people like you but there can't use the excuse muh freedom of Religion or you can't prove it doesn't exist.
Being gay is not a sin, but it is not condone or approved by the church.
Lol. I am not actually for murder but don't say don't do it.
That does not mean that they are subject to hate. They are subject to the same love that everyone is. You connect the bible to literal terms because liberals can't dive into a bible and interpret its deep meaning
Christianity is a Religion of hate masqueraded in lies. They say love they neighbor but on the other hand don't care about immigrants, like war while also using God as their reason to carry out atrocities.
While some people are awful in their acts, a couple of dumbass rednecks should not define every Christian
Couple do not represent the many in a movement. If you said this I would actually agree but you stated a falsity. Christians who follow the Bible can't make an argument against slavery, against anti-homosexuality or against women subjugation. 

Preach your morality to people dumb enough to fall for it. 
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Vader
You connect the bible to literal terms because liberals can't dive into a bible and interpret its deep meaning
This just sounds like you can't justify or reconcile some of the archaic and barbaric passages in the bible so you just say "Oh, well that's not what it really means. You just don't understand what it's really trying to say"

Do you apply the same logic to other texts such as the Quran?

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@dustryder
Short answer no he doesn't because muh they are not the Religion I was indoctrinated into muh special pleading fallacy. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No it doesn't. It means people adjacent to the house you live in.
Not in the Bible

If you love your neighbors how can you be for the death of your neighbor? Death penalty, war and interment camps.

The Bible supports the Death Penalty and war and killing in what way, fighting the nazi's, war is justified, war is a broad topic

What if Trump declared war on Iran? Would you be for it?
Right now, No

I didn't need to imply it. I said it. Go read my arguments before going through what you are parroting off your idols.
Evidence? and hostility

No I don't. I said the Bible doesn't condemn slavery that is human property. I have clearly shown it doesn't and in some cases even mentions what to do to them.
Since when was slavery in the Bible owning property. I have debunked your slavery claims.

You dislike what Islam thinks therefore you agree with Trump on the Muslim ban. Your a bigot. It is that simple. 
No, It's not on the basis of religion

Don't really care about your transgender comment because you didn't elaborate on what you mean.
The thing is the democrats have changed. Republican haven't. They still have those biases against homosexuals but deny being homophobic but given from what they preach out of which is the Bible they are clearly anti-homosexuality. I don't need every Republican to be an Evangelical to be correct. I only need the majority or the representative as in Trump to support the Bible.
Why did you parrarlism? First, the argument is 30 years ago now it's today. Consveratives support Gay marriage and actually aligns with conservative ideology. People who disagree aren't bigots or homophobic, they just don't want to see it be legal.-Transgenderism is a mental disease>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

How are Antifa domestic terrorists?
Easy

The US government has designated them as such. Politico reports “the Department of Homeland Security formally classified [antifa’s] activities as ‘domestic terrorist violence’. . . . A senior state law enforcement official said, ‘A whole bunch of them’ have been deemed dangerous enough to be placed on US terrorism watch lists.”

What is more radical than communism?
Not a lot, maybe fascism, but other than that radicalness isn't a competition
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Not in the Bible
The Bible doesn't give definitions so we use the ones that we have now. Neighbor means people adjacent to your house. That isn't the entire world only like 2 house to the left and right of you.
The Bible supports the Death Penalty and war and killing in what way, fighting the nazi's, war is justified, war is a broad topic
Guess I am right. Don't love thy neighbor because they don't live next to you.
Right now, No
Why not?
Evidence? and hostility
Where are you going with this? I said internment camps not concentration camps. That is really simple to understand if you read my argument.
Since when was slavery in the Bible owning property. I have debunked your slavery claims.
Where did you debunk me? Bible makes owning human property permissible.
 No, It's not on the basis of religion
It doesn't have to be. It can be that they have different values and cultures and you don't like them which is why you are a bigot.
Consveratives support Gay marriage and actually aligns with conservative ideology. 
How long did that take? They are pretty much liars anyway given the Religion they hold dear.
People who disagree aren't bigots or homophobic, they just don't want to see it be legal.
So basically even if I am anti-homosexual. I can still not be for legalizing gay marriage? Tell me who these people are because they don't exist from my point of view. 
So the US government is a bigot just like you are for agreeing with them?
Not a lot, maybe fascism, but other than that radicalness isn't a competition
What is the radical left wing position? 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Bible verses about love and family, how should Christian be a bannable offense
Cherry picking won't save you.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
And Omar's argument isn't cherry picking

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Vader
There has been many times that people have gotten away for saying homophobic and insulting terms and other are banned for saying lighter things overall and that really should not be considered a warning

Poly has gotten away with homophoic slurs and direct insults while KingLaddy, some of what RM says, and me have been victims of unlawful bans.

I call upon a moderation to develop a better scale of warning and non warns. What Poly is allowed to say and the severity is bullshit
One rule, no ad hominem attacks.

II. Personal Attacks
Personal attacks will not be tolerated. The policy prohibiting personal attacks applies site-wide--in debates, forums, private messages, and everywhere else on the site. If you are having a dispute with another site member, the appropriate response is to inform moderation. It is not appropriate to respond with invective.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
And Omar's argument isn't cherry picking
If you were at a restaurant and there was a lump of feces in your soup, and you complained to the proprietor, would you accept the following response?

1) Well, you shouldn't focus on that, look, your salad is very fresh and healthy and your lemonade is freshly squeezed.  Enjoy your meal.

2) Hey, if you pick it apart, it's not ACTUAL feces, it just looks and smells like feces, but it's actually just some inert matter that won't actually kill you if you eat it.  You should maybe examine things a little more carefully before bothering me with a complaint.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Matthew 5:44 - But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
They can pray for them
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
...do good to them that hate you...
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
No, pray for them

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No, pray for them
I guess cherry picking is your preferred method of evasion.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
ok 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
It may not condemm slavery, but it is not harsh and all in the love of Christ

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
It may not condemm slavery, but it is not harsh and all in the love of Christ
Guess Christianity doesn't have a case against slavery.
Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
So yeah Christianity is not against slavery.
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
We should all be slaves under god and his righteousness. You're too far gone in your delusional state of being to be saved. 

If there are slaves in a society, they need to be treated with the same love and affection. What whites did to blacks in the 1800s is not protected under our faith, but the libtards don't get that

Vader
Vader
Religion is awful. It is a bane to society and should be removed from society. There will still be dumb people like you but there can't use the excuse muh freedom of Religion or you can't prove it doesn't exist.
Religion is the only reason why people live their life to be good, so they can be treated good in the after life. Invalid point

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
This world would be convaluted with rapists and murders if we did not have religion
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Christianity is a Religion of hate masqueraded in lies. They say love they neighbor but on the other hand don't care about immigrants, like war while also using God as their reason to carry out atrocities.

Real Christianity is interpreted through the Bible, not the Pope. The Catholic system is evil and disgraceful to true values
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Funny a topic about me turned into a topic in Christians. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
We should all be slaves under god and his righteousness. You're too far gone in your delusional state of being to be saved. 
Your too much of a twat to realize how stupid you are. You are too far gone. 
If there are slaves in a society, they need to be treated with the same love and affection. What whites did to blacks in the 1800s is not protected under our faith, but the libtards don't get that
Your problem isn't with human property your problem is with bad ways of treating human property. I have a problem with human property in general. I don't advocate for right ways of having slaves because I am too busy arguing against the entire topic of slavery.
Religion is the only reason why people live their life to be good, so they can be treated good in the after life. Invalid point
An idiot calling something invalid? Okay. I'll go take my advice from someone who takes advice from a theologian.
This world would be convaluted with rapists and murders if we did not have religion
Morals exist without God. You haven't made an argument against you just said something stupid.
Real Christianity is interpreted through the Bible, not the Pope. The Catholic system is evil and disgraceful to true values
Christianity is a disgrace and along with all the other Religions. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Atheists are bigots.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
My last comment was to you.