Evil does not exist (from the monks of Mt Athos)

Author: Mopac

Total: 37
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
"The self-controlled refrain from gluttony; those who have renounced possessions, from greed; the tranquil, from loquacity; the pure, from self-indulgence; the modest, from unchastity; the self-dependent, from avarice; the gentle, from agitation; the humble, from self-esteem; the obedient, from quarrelling; the self-critical, from hypocrisy. Similarly, those who pray are protected from despair; the poor, from having many possessions; confessors of the faith, from its denial; martyrs, from idolatry. Do you see how every virtue that is performed even to the point of death is nothing other than refraining from sin? Now to refrain from sin is a work within our own natural powers, but not something that buys us the kingdom."

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
These monks have decided that god is lying, or have they decided that the ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages who authored your book were lying?
Who's lying Mop?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

mopac,

YOUR OBVIOUSLY CORRECT QUOTE: "Jesus loves you, Thomas."

YES HE DOES!  The reason that He loves me is that I have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn, whereas, Jesus DOES NOT LOVE YOU because of your outright and complete ignorance to His TRUE words within the scriptures! Jesus' posts of #18, #20, and #24 are still not addressed by you, other than for you to run away from them!  Now, why should Jesus entertain the idea of loving anyone that continues to run away from his words in embarrassment like you have done continually? BLASPHEME!

Mopac, you have broken the doctrine of Jesus' true words so many times, that I have lost count. You are guilty of yet another bible passage herewith as your vile presence of being a minion of Satan:   "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15) The word of the TRUTH is in my aforementioned posts above that you run away from!

Mopac, you have to ask yourself this biblical question:  "You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth?" (Galatians 5:7) As we have adamantly seen, it is SATAN that has hindered you from the truth that I have given you in all of my posts directed towards you, and that you still do not address in Satan's name. Therefore, may I suggest that you get an Exorcism post haste to remove Satan that has taken over your soul and is making you one of the most dumbfounded FAKE Christians on DebateArt? Peruse the link below for your upcoming exorcism, DebateArt thanks you. 

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You should feel ashamed of yourself, masquerading as a Christian in order to draw hatred towards us. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

mopac,

YOUR SATANIC POST ONCE AGAIN: "You should feel ashamed of yourself, masquerading as a Christian in order to draw hatred towards us. "

I am the TRUEST Christian that you will ever meet, period!  On the other hand, YOU are the most FAKE Christian that I have ever run across, and this is because you RUN AWAY all the time from Jesus' true words, and you call me masquerading as a Christian, whereas this is the true definition of you as shown ad infinitum!  LOL!

ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING POSTS #18, #20, and #24 WITHIN THIS THREAD TO SHOW US YOUR A CHRISTIAN THAT DOES NOT RUN AWAY FROM JESUS' TRUE WORDS!

BEGIN, OR FOREVER BE KNOWN AS A MINION OF SATAN UPON DEBATEART!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Satan
bwuahahahahahahaha
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Who's lying Mop, your god or the IPSS who wrote the books.