Blocking and the mentality of people who block me and mock me for blocking at the same time.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 50
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Vader
I don’t think he has the mental capacity to be obsessed with you and me at the same time; which may explain why he’s been less mad at you.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
True. I have more important people that anger me

For Example, King_8. The salty hentai weeb boy that alt bombed my rap battle against him and said I would get beat up by someone even though I joke about his love for anime
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Let me ease your pain, male witch?
I am a female, retard. 

Witches are a gender-specific alignment of magic being. Unlike what most think witches are not evil, their male counterpart is Druid (but you can use this term to refer to a female), not Wizard.

Witchcraft is a practice anyone can engage in. It's not female or male, retard. Druid is not witchcraft it's a Celtic religious practice, retard. 

The Wzard is not a male Witch, it is a bigger equivalent of a male Fairy. Female Pixies are what most people mistakenly think Witches are in the alignment spectrum.

Wizard related to high magic, not witchcraft, retard. Pixies are a type of fairy, retard. 

Witches are nature-focused balancing magicians. They identify as the female gender, specifically. 
No gender specific, retard. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I am a female, retard.
So you're a female, you identify as female and we're not in a professional environment. Then what was sexist and perverted about calling you 'darling'? 
Witchcraft is a practice anyone can engage in. It's not female or male, retard.
Wrong. The Magic they practise is able to be harnessed by many types. The beings that have most in common with what they can do, magic-wise is the Druid and Warlock but Fairies are close competitors in that regard. Wizards can do magic other types can't and can't do magic other types can. Sorcerers are entirely different and operate on harnessing magic in and of itself as an essence and using it like a physical thing to push, pull use objects and alter them etc.

Wizard related to high magic, not witchcraft, retard.
I am aware, thanks for agreeing with me that people are wrong to call the male Witch as Wizard, when in fact they are Druids or if particularly sinister and less nature-focused then they are Warlocks.

Pixies are a type of fairy, retard.
Not exactly, no. They are from the same original ancestor but evolved to be different even physically. Pixies have slightly darker/tan skin and look more Chinese or Mongolian whereas Fairies are Scandinavian and/or Germanic racially. The elfish features of pixies are not as strong on fairies. 

The appearance aside, Pixies can genuinely do magic different to Fairies and operate on a system of ethics that Fairies completely disregard. Fairies would tell you that Pixies stand for nothing but actually Pixies see anarchy and fighting power (even if that power seems benevolent) as a positive force. Fairies use magic that influences events or moods in a way that makes everyone happy whereas Pixies use magic that is much more sorcerer-esque. The most that Pixies can do with mental magic and altering events in any way other than physical pushes, sounds etc is to perhaps make you feel fear but that's about it.

No gender specific, retard.
Witches are female, always. In every single Lore ever written about them, they are female both biologically and in self-identified Gender.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Druid is not witchcraft it's a Celtic religious practice, retard.

Druids have supernatural powers beyond that and were believed to have almost every single power Witches do but be more 'politically active' whereas Witches were more 'keep away from us and do your own thing'. Originally Druids were all male but overtime the Lore has changed and they have become both genders but when you really think hard about it, they are essentially Witches who are more interested in politics and less introverted.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Vader
Plus every so often the people who infuriate you end up annoying each other....
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You are a sexist bigot retard. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
How so?
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
TBH I'm not much of a troll but you blocked me anyway. It seemed impulsive and dispraportionate given that our prior interractions had been reasonably frequent and mostly cordial.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Death23
Sounds like him

22 days later

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Pathetically cowardly post.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
not sure if you know our street rep on this website but i'm literally one of the OGs here, possibly the only truly notorious one who isn't permabanned.

You're a joker who gets banned anyway, it's fun to watch.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
he 
disgusted
disgusted
batshit.
Pathetically cowardly post.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
great insult, your mother raised a really ingenious flamewar fighter.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I blocked you because you blocked me, I do that to everyone that blocks me
More than I've ever bothered to do.

I actually don't think I've blocked anyone, like, ever.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Castin
Blocking RM was a joke
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Ramshutu
Exactly 
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
Blocking seems silly unless they're slandering your name or harassing you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Trent0405
That is the first type that I instantly block indeed.