Book Of Job

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 70
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Stephen
Sorry Stephen, but I'm just not interested in debating the subject in depth with you,
Times I've done so in the past, have indicated to me that you're not interested in a good faith conversation, on the subject of religion.

Assuming you are also Willows and that one guy on DDO whose name I forget.

Maybe I'm mistaken about your stance on religion, or past identities,
But I don't think I am.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Lemming

You are. 

But I don't think I am.

You are.

to me that you're not interested in a good faith conversation, on the subject of religion.

Ancient history and religion are my favourite subjects of all time. I know them pretty well;  the scriptures in particular after over 40 years of serious study and research.

Sorry Stephen, but I'm just not interested in debating the subject in depth with you,

Yes, I found this to be a common response from many of those that would rather preach and use this forum as a pulpit rather than a serious discussion forum. 
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Lemming
Sorry .......  but I'm just not interested in debating the subject in depth with you,
Times I've done so in the past, have indicated to me that you're not interested in a good faith conversation, on the subject of religion.

Assuming you are also Willows and that one guy on DDO whose name I forget.

But I don't think I am.
He's not Willows. Willows has a different psyche. 

And he's an Aussie too.  He also despite his hatred for all things religious, is able to discuss things rationally at times. 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Tradesecret
Might be I'm mistaken then,
But looking at past posts,
I'm still not inclined to engage with Stephen much.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Lemming
I wouldn't stress too much. I haven't followed his posts for quite a while now.

I promise you - you won't miss him. I don't. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming

Stephen wrote: 08.20.2023 08:28PM
If that bible ignorant clown  [Tradesecret] makes a claim or statement where I can prove him wrong using his own words,  OR THE BIBLEI will do so. As I have done and multiple times too. This is why he blocked me in the end, I guess. He couldn't stand being reminded of his own bullshite, contradictions and outright pathological lies. Thankfully  I haven't had to engage that bible dunce for quite a while now.#73
I can assure you that the he bible dunce is not missed by me.#71

11 days later

Tradesecret wrote @Lemming  08.31. 2023 12:56AM

I wouldn't stress too much. I haven't followed his posts for quite a while now.

I promise you - you won't miss him. I don't. #35

🤣
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

MISS TRADESECRET'S LYING QUOTES, AS USUAL: "I wouldn't stress too much. I haven't followed his posts for quite a while now. I promise you - you won't miss him. I don't. "

When the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret is brought up because of her outright Bible ignorance and stupidity by us in having to literally correct her in the posts shown recently, don't tell me that she doesn't read them, like how could she NOT READ THEM in embarrassment when they are blatantly in front of her?!  Therefore, we can gain solace in truthfully knowing that she does read our posts, which in turn, help her rid herself of being so Bible Dumb®️ over time, praise!

When Miss Tradesecret reads our posts of easily Bible correcting her, she may be able to sleep better in knowing the scriptures a lot better because of us, whereas in using our superior Bible knowledge over her "preschool knowledge" of the Bible, she is not taking her large congregation for a fraudulent ride as much as before!

As I have said logically many times, Miss Tradesecret's only position upon this Religion Forum is; "How not to be a Christian!"

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
When Miss Tradesecret reads our posts of easily Bible correcting her, she may be able to sleep better in knowing the scriptures a lot better because of us.

Indeed Brother D. One can only hope.
But considering that the Reverend Tradesecret,  s/he  that tutors University students in everything theological; the scriptures in particular - but didn't - for instance-  have a clue that Jesus had "secret disciples" or that Lot was "righteous in the eyes of god" among many other things, s/he didn't know, I doubt very much that anything has been taken in or learned by the forum bible dunce, myself.

When the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret is brought up because of her outright Bible ignorance and stupidity by us in having to literally correct her in the posts shown recently, don't tell me that she doesn't read them, like how could she NOT READ THEM.

Well of course the Reverend Tradesecret reads them, Brother D. just as I do his/hers.  As I have clearly shown above at post #36 regardless of his blatant denials.
I have also shown once again in the same post #36 that s/he is the liar I have always claimed her/him to be.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Jesus in prayer last night told me that you seemingly are having a hard time in denoting what gender Tradesecret is, therefore the gender of female was first posted as shown in this link:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEB0WX8, and then Tradesecret's gender  at this time is now "unknown" in this link: https://www.debateart.com/members/Tradesecret, therefore I have to go with Tradesecret being a FEMALE as an absolute!

The irony is the fact that Miss Tradesecret should be paying us for our superior knowledge over hers in having to correct her Bible Duncery®️ all the time, where in turn, she looks up the passages in question where we had to correct her, and where she woefully sees that we were correct AGAIN!  

Like we both agree in principle, is that Miss Tradesecret is not telling the truth of Jesus' inspired words with her University Students, because how can she be, where we have to correct her Bible Stupidisms®️ all the time, where we can only wonder in how much she is paid to fraudulently teach said students.

Miss Tradesecret will definitely pay upon Judgment day for sure:  "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish." (Proverbs 19:9)

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Lemming
He and his buddy Brother D aren't the least bit serious, they are strictly trolls, and really bad at it too. 

Trolls are supposed to upset people, supposed to suck people in, get people to take them seriously enough to upset them, I don't think I've ever seen anyone so terrible at it as these two clowns. Nobody engages, they play off each other with infantile approaches that I suppose they think is clever, but nobody cares, nobody even reads it, it certainly doesn't get a reaction.  If they can get thier rocks off calling Jesus a mass murderer then fine, but saying it thousands of times just bores the living shit out of people.  

I find it sad that they can be so bad a trolling, its pathetic in it's simplicity, and the fact that they are simple ignored seems to be lost on them.  I know we are supposed to react and be upset, but all I can muster is to feel sorry for them, it's must be a pathetic to be who they are if this preposterous persona feels better to them.

I'm pretty sure the point of trolling is not to be invisible and have no effect, but hey, sadly, this is what they pretend to be, I can't imagind how much worse it must be for them to be real. 

I really think everyone just feels sorry for them.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sidewalker
He [Stephen] and his buddy Brother D aren't the least bit serious, they are strictly trolls, and really bad at it too. 

I wouldn't mind having a serious discussion with you on the resurrection of Jesus, for instance or any part of the bible.  Would you like me to start a thread ? 

I find it sad that they can be so bad a trolling.

That is because I am not trolling.  Every time I start a discussion on the scriptures for instance the Reverend Tradesecret in particular always ends up contradicting himself, the scriptures then results to  insulting me and then bailing out.  But not before he's told many tall stories about himself.

here is his last example :  He joins the discussion here >>

Will you do the same?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
He [Stephen] and his buddy Brother D aren't the least bit serious, they are strictly trolls, and really bad at it too. 

I wouldn't mind having a serious discussion with you on the resurrection of Jesus, for instance or any part of the bible.  Would you like me to start a thread ? 
Nope, I don't feed trolls.

I find it sad that they can be so bad a trolling.

That is because I am not trolling.  Every time I start a discussion on the scriptures for instance the Reverend Tradesecret in particular always ends up contradicting himself, the scriptures then results to  insulting me and then bailing out.  But not before he's told many tall stories about himself.
Gee whiz, a troll tht denies being a troll, that's not something you see every day.

Oh wait, yes it is, it's the troll mantra.

here is his last example :  He joins the discussion here >>

Will you do the same?
No thanks, I don't want to risk it, I'm afraid you might just bore me to death.

You don't need me anyway,  Tradesecret is your life,  your entire reason for being, I don't want to come between you.

I feel sorry for you, but not enough to waste my time playing your pathetic game.  You have Tradesecret and Brother D, sadly, that's all you really need.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sidewalker
Lemming wrote: Sorry Stephen, but I'm just not interested in debating the subject in depth with you,
Sidewalker wrote: He [Stephen] and his buddy Brother D aren't the least bit serious, they are strictly trolls, and really bad at it too. 

Stephen wrote: I wouldn't mind having a serious discussion with you on the resurrection of Jesus, for instance or any part of the bible.  Would you like me to start a thread ? 
Nope, I don't feed trolls.

So you are just trolling then..😂

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker

Sidewalker, 

You’re the show off troll that doesn’t particularly like to take part in discussions with Stephen and I because we would easily own your runaway modus operandi!  

YOUR HUMOROUS QUOTE:  “I find it sad that they can be so bad a trolling, its pathetic in it's simplicity, and the fact that they are simple ignored seems to be lost on them.”

Myself and Stephen are ignored because of the simple FACT that absolutely NO pseudo-christian, especially the #1 Bible Stupid Fool Miss Tradesecret upon this Religion Forum, can take our biblical knowledge on, other than to RUN AWAY from it and hide, understood ?  Do you want to try? NOT!  LOL!

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE AGAIN: “I really think everyone just feels sorry for them.”

The ones that I personally feel sorry for in this Religion Forum are the members like YOU that come on real strong to members like Stephen and I, but then use little pre-school lame crybaby excuses not to engage us on a religious topic, other than run away and hide like you have to do as shown!  LOL!  Furthermore, you can’t think of anything to say in your biography, where yours equals ZERO, therefore, you have no room to talk, other than to remain on the sidelines in this forum where you as a little puppy are to watch and let the big dogs play at will, or we’ll swat you with a newspaper to get your puppy behind status back upon the front porch and just watch!

Albeit that you peed your pants when Stephen challenged you to a discussion where if truthfully known; you probably cried out to your mommy; “Mommy, Stephen challenged me to discuss a topic on this Religion Forum like we’re supposed to do in being here in the first place, but I am too scared to do so, where I’ll just make a fool of myself in front of the membership if I tried, so I'll use troll excuses to run and hide, okay mommy?!”

Wait, I’ll challenge you as well to a discussion about the “serial killer Jesus,” therefore, what is your “show off troll” excuse going to be not to engage me as well?  Are you going to run to your mommy and hide under her apron and whimper, boo hoo ....... LOL!

We’ve seen many chickens like you over the years, and we’ll see many more just like you that come up with a myriad of pre-school excuses to run away from discussions that are relative to this Forums topics!  

Here is a video of the runaway from discussion Sidewalker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

WHO IS THE NEXT RUNAWAY SCARDY-CAT LIKE “SIDEWALKER” THAT IS OBVIOUSLY TOO INEPT TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS TOPICS WITH STEPHEN AND I, IS GOING TO BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
It was odds on that Sidewalker wouldn't take me up on my offer to a discussion concerning scripture Brother D. #41

He's just another shite stirrer attempting to make his mark and crying to be heard in true Reverend Tradesecret style. neither actually wish to discuss religion or the bible. They are here in the mistaken belief that this is a religious forum for them to use as a pulpit and go un challenged.

Sidewalker has created only one single thread in the religion forum in which he contributed just 11 posts out of  94 .
And in true Reverend Tradesecret style, he deserted it.  HERE> https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7967-childish-god
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Sidewalker
Unfortunately I find sincerity hard to detect at times online.

But it's an odd word in a way,
Certain points of view.
. . .

While a satirist might be sincere in their dislike of their target,
Might want to open people's eyes (From their view),
They often engage in deception, mockery, grotesque parody, that accentuates a 'side of an issue, revealing a truth (From their view),
But without honest admission of the good points of their target,
It just becomes a strawman,
And one suddenly doubts the satirist's objectivity, truth, or honesty.

One sees instead an individual with a compulsion, with a grudge, a hatred,
So close focused, that they can only see one side to an issue,
Become black and white, no gray, no color.

Seem unable to give and take in a conversation,
Only 'ever trying to manipulate it, towards their conclusion and goals, their hatred and narrow view.
. . .

Not that I'm not narrow viewed myself at times,
Not that I never mock people myself at times.

But I don't think it's positive,
And it's not something I try to do all the time.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming

Such is the nature of the internet, Lemming.  

With that said, I notice that since you joined this forum in 2018 that you have only three threads to your authorship and not a single one in the religion forum, though you do admit to being an atheist with a "Christian upbringing" and appear to hold conventional Christian values.
I am not "anti theist" either, Lemming.  But  I do dislike bare faced lying theist hypocrites  more than I do bare faced lying hypocritic atheists.

So I offer you the same opportunity in all sincerity to have a  genuine discussion on the resurrection of Jesus or any other part of the bible of your choice.

And fyi, I do  believe the bible, but not in the way that it has come down and been preached to us over the last two millennia.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Stephen
Thank you, but I decline.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming
Lemming wrote: Unfortunately I find sincerity hard to detect at times online.

Stephen wrote; Such is the nature of the internet, Lemming.  

With that said, I notice that since you joined this forum in 2018 that you have only three threads to your authorship and not a single one in the religion forum, though you do admit to being an atheist with a "Christian upbringing" and appear to hold conventional Christian values.
I am not "anti theist" either, Lemming.  But  I do dislike bare faced lying theist hypocrites  more than I do bare faced lying hypocritic atheists.

So I offer you the same opportunity in all sincerity to have a  genuine discussion on the resurrection of Jesus or any other part of the bible of your choice.

And fyi, I do  believe the bible, but not in the way that it has come down and been preached to us over the last two millennia.
Lemming wrote: Thank you, but I decline.

I thought you might. 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Lemming
That's probably because there is so little of it anymore, it's becoming unfamiliar.

But it's an odd word in a way,
Certain points of view.
. . .

While a satirist might be sincere in their dislike of their target,
It's not a target, it's a person.
Might want to open people's eyes (From their view),
They often engage in deception, mockery, grotesque parody, that accentuates a 'side of an issue, revealing a truth (From their view),
But without honest admission of the good points of their target,
It just becomes a strawman,
And one suddenly doubts the satirist's objectivity, truth, or honesty.
Maybe that's because they aren't being honest with themselvs, and we can all see right through it.

One sees instead an individual with a compulsion, with a grudge, a hatred,
So close focused, that they can only see one side to an issue,
Become black and white, no gray, no color.
It’s obviously deeply personal, Ithink there is a person in their life, certainly a Christian, whom they havevery bad feelings toward but are afraid to confront directly, so they rage atthem on line.  Judging by the maturity level ofthe diatribes, the person that hurt them did so at an early age, so psychologically they are stuck, like an eight-year-oldthrowing a tantrum for decades.

Seem unable to give and take in a conversation,
Or too afraid of the person to have theconversation directly

Only 'ever trying to manipulate it, towards their conclusion and goals, their hatred and narrow view.
That’s why it’s so transparentlyobsessive, they are telling some Christian off who isn’t here, so it’s nevergoing to be enough.

Not that I'm not narrow viewed myself at times,
Not that I never mock people myself at times.
Same here, more often thannecessary at times, sometimes my sarcasm seems to have a mind of its own.  

But I don't think it's positive,
And it's not something I try to do all the time.
It’s certainly not positive, but a lot of the time it’s intentionally meant to be negative.  For a lot of posts on here, hostility is the right thing to do, it's a matter of taking a stand.

Sometimes I look back on one of those post and think, “Good one, nailed them right between the eyes”, and other times I’ll read one and think, “Damn Sidewalker, who pissed in your Wheaties that day”.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Sidewalker
'Might be the reasons we've suggested, hard for me to tell,
I'm mistaken often enough in life.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker

Sidewalker,

OH, LOOK!  Sidewalker, the runaway from discussion in this forum has returned!  

You do realize that this is a discussion and debate forum, where you are to discuss religious matters in a Religion Forum, understood scaredy-cat runaway? Huh? Maybe?

Therefore, I CHALLENGE YOU to a thread of discussion about my serial killer Jesus' true modus operandi!   Are you ready for such a memorable event, of which it will be, I promise you!  LOL!  Or, are you going to give us more  pre-school lame cry-baby excuses to RUN from discussing religious topics with me?

WAITING FOR AN ANSWER IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsq0FiXjGHg

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION SCAREDY-CAT SIDEWINDER:  "It was odds on that Sidewalker wouldn't take me up on my offer to a discussion concerning scripture Brother D. #41"

Yeah, in front of the membership, poor "I am who I pretend to be"  Sidewalker shows that when called out to do what is expected in a Religion Forum, as in "discussing religious topics," Sidewalker cannot do it, and has to come up with the child-like EXCUSES to run away as this person has shown.  

As shown in your link that  Sidewalker had made, this person had to RUN AWAY from it as well because the questions were getting too hard to answer. LOL!

The ever so Bible Stupid Miss Tradesecret, and Sidewalker, share the same modus operandi upon this forum, where they cannot discuss or debate religion, and when they do, we have to correct them!   Therefore, as we've seen ad infinitum, they come up with pre-school excuses to RUN and hide, and then expect to have recognition upon this esteemed Religion Forum, NOT!!!

Stephen, do you think that Sidewalker went to Miss Tradescrets school of;  "How to run away from serious religious topics if you can't address them, and how to use  child-like lame excuses not to continue, but to run away and hide from the member that is making you the religious fool!"

SIDEBAR:  Miss Tradesecret and the equally dumbfounded scaredy-cat of Religion discussion Sidewalker, have the same writing styles , hmmmmmmm ............

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Oh no, the forces of boring are out to get me, whatever will I do?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Who's your Daddy?

Not me, I'm not your Daddy.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Sidewalker

MEMBERSHIP:

HERE ARE THE LATEST PRE-SCHOOL RUNAWAY RESPONSES FROM THE SCAREDY-CAT "SIDEWALKER" IN NOT BEING ABLE TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS TOPICS, BUT TO ONLY RUN AWAY FROM THEM AND HIDE:

1. “He [Stephen] and his buddy Brother D aren't the least bit serious, they are strictly trolls, and really bad at it too.”

2.  "I find it sad that they can be so bad a trolling.

3.  "Nope, I don't feed trolls."

4.  "No thanks, I don't want to risk it, I'm afraid you might just bore me to death."

5.  "You don't need me anyway,  Tradesecret is your life,  your entire reason for being, I don't want to come between you."

6.  "I feel sorry for you, but not enough to waste my time playing your pathetic game.  You have Tradesecret and Brother D, sadly, that's all you really need."

7.  “I really think everyone just feels sorry for them.”

8.  "Maybe that's because they aren't being honest with themselvs, and we can all see right through it."

9.  "Oh no, the forces of boring are out to get me, whatever will I do?"

10.  "Who's your Daddy? Not me, I'm not your Daddy."

HERE IS THE LATEST QUOTE BY “SIDEWALKER” IN BEING WHAT HE IS ALLEGEDLY AGAINST, CAN YOU SPELL “H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?” SURE YOU CAN!  LOL!
"It’s certainly not positive, but a lot of the time it’s intentionally meant to be negative.  For a lot of posts on here, hostility is the right thing to do, it's a matter of taking a stand."

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Concerning your post at #56 above.

I am sure it hasn't gone un-noticed who has resorted to trolling in the religion forum. Without counting I am sure that I have created around 200 threads in the religion forum alone compared to Sidewalkers 2;  which to Sidewalkers credit is two more than Lemmings ZERO.😁
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
It must be awful to be so desperate for attention.

I'm sorry.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sidewalker
@ brother D.  It must be awful to be so desperate for attention.

I wasn't the Brother nor I that felt the need for attention that we had to resurrect an old thread from 4 years ago and some  1498 days later.

Off you go now.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker

Sidewalker, the runaway from religious discussion,

YOUR QUOTE THAT FULLY DESCRIBES YOU AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE! LOL!:  "It must be awful to be so desperate for attention.I'm sorry." 

Sidewalker, do the simple math, it is YOU that is so desperate for attention by RUNNING AWAY from discussing religious topics that Steven and I have brought forth in your pitiful behalf, GET IT fool?  Since you can't perform this simple act, but only give pre-school excuses to RUN AWAY from topics of discussion, you have to make a simple-minded fool of yourself in not being in discussion!

Heads up, this is a DISCUSSION/DEBATE FORUM, NOT a runaway from discussion and debate forum like your are doing, understood? Huh?

Listen, do yourself a favor and go inhabit a "Children's Discussion Forum on Religion," okay?  It will save you any further embarrassment within this forum.