I've been restricted from reporting abusive posts

Author: disgusted

Total: 65
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Even though I have made less than a dozen reports in all the years I've been here. Fascism rules.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Category:Religion
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Someone as soft as you has the right to report people who make you cry, but real people don't. That proves my point precisely.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
You got your Privilege taken away because you abused it, nothing to do with being a man, its black and white
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@bsh1
Too afraid to respond? I'm not surprised, you were too frightened to respond in the personal interaction you initiated
I couldn't handle my life being controlled by fear like yours is, can you explain that?.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@bsh1
@Dr.Franklin
12 reports idiot and how the fuck would you know why I had my RIGHTS removed. As a child you've been reporting to the kindy teacher since you got here. Fear is your master.
@bsh1
Why are you so afraid of me? Oh I know, bullies are scared shitless of people like me who aren't scared of them.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
I report posts that should be reported, you don't-Reporting isn't a right,it's a Privilege
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
bsh isn’t online right now
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
soft cock
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How TF do you know?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
You can see if people are online or not, you signed up in August?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Cuntstin is bored with you.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@disgusted
No such restrictions have been placed on you, and I have no idea why you might think otherwise. All I can think of is that you might be trying to report posts which have already been marked as handled by moderation, in which case, your reports won't go through. You should have the full range of reporting abilities afforded to all users.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@disgusted
How do you know how much reporting you've done in the last 10 months?
bsh1
bsh1
This thread does not belong in the religion forum, and will be relocated.
RationalMadman
Debates: 551
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
I'll help you buddy, the key is 10 reports and it times you out. However, if Bsh1 or Virtuoso are handling it at any time you will notice a sudden surplus over the 10 per 24 hour limit. It doesn't come back at the same time if you didn't report all at the same time but this 'coming back' will be more than 10 in the same day as they're handling reports it hands you back flags if you reported under 24 hours ago.
Mharman
Debates: 16
Mharman
-->
@bsh1
disgusted put an other thread in the politics forum. Can you do some thing about his spam?
bsh1
bsh1
Oh, RM's right. It's also possible that you tried to report more things than the daily limit permits. Given the moderation panel data, it looks like this is the most likely explanation.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Mharman
I locked the other thread.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@bsh1
So you lie, I'm not surprised.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@disgusted
Whether you believe me is immaterial to the truth of the matter. Your privileges were not restricted, and two explanations were given to you as to why you may not have been able to submit reports: that you were attempting to report handled comments or that you attempted to report more than the daily limit (10 reports per day). If you choose to persist in your paranoid assertion that moderation restricted your privileges, that is your prerogative; but it is, ultimately, a false assertion.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
I've been restricted from reporting abusive posts
Author: disgusted, 17 hours ago

Oh plllleeeeease. Don't tell me the worst abuser  and bully on the forum has had his feeling hurt. Or have you  been trying to mistakenly report your own posts. That wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Stephen
You sure disgusted is the worst bully?  Mustardness is close to being #1.  Top 3  bullies on DART are disgusted, Brother D Thomas and mustardness.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@bsh1
My ability to report wasn't restricted but this is the reason your ability was restricted. Well done YOU. bwuahahahaha
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You are completely incapable of comprehending the written word, you are so very sad.
Club
Debates: 26
Club
-->
@disgusted
Why don't you get a life?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Club
A yank child giving orders, spare me FFS.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@disgusted
Let me break this down for you.

There are two distinct sets of restrictions that pertain to reporting. First, there is the ability of moderation to remove users' rights to report anything. This power is exercised solely at moderation's discretion. Second, there are the technical restrictions on reporting (such as the 10 report cap) which are not within moderation's power to lift, levy, or edit.

Since you accused me of having taken away your rights, clearly, you had to be referring to the first category of restrictions, not the second, because I only have control over the first category. Yet, in posts 24 and 25, you conflate the two categories, and accuse me of somehow being in control of site programming, which I am not. And even if I were, since these restrictions apply across the board, you were clearly not singled out for recrimination as you seem to be alleging.

In other words, you don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about, and are shifting the goalposts to compensate for your lack of understanding. You first alleged that moderation had taken away your right to report. I pointed out that this was not the case, because moderation had not used its discretionary authority to restrict your reporting. Now, you allege that the site's limitations are restricting your right to report. These are not the same allegations, and the latter completely absolves moderation of any wrongdoing, since it was not us who restricted your rights in any way.

Hopefully that makes things crystal clear for you. Your allegations make no sense, and if you're reasoning is actually dug into, moderation is completely acquitted of any malfeasance.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@bsh1
Let me break this down for you.

No such restrictions have been placed on you, and I have no idea why you might think otherwise.
Oh, RM's right. It's also possible that you tried to report more things than the daily limit permits
. Your privileges were not restricted,

Twice you lied about my abilities being restricted. But keep lying.
Why hasn't stevie wonder been banned, you feel a fearful need to ban me for intimating that some people may be mentioned in what may be a derogatory name.
Stevie wonder doesn't intimate he flat out insults and derides everybody, is he your bastard son?

disgusted
disgusted
All bullies are cowards.