-->
@disgusted
Is the function restored? 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@disgusted
You were not lied to at any point. When I stated that "no such restrictions have been placed on you" I was referring clearly to those restrictions which were in my discretionary authority to impose. The restrictions RM mentioned are not restrictions which are under my discretionary authority. Again, you seem to be conflating two kinds of restrictions and, in so doing, are failing to make a coherent point.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Snoopy
As the function was never removed, there is no need for it to be restored. By "function" I mean the ability to report within the technical limitations in the site's programming. Examine post 28 for a fuller explanation.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@bsh1
No such restrictions have been placed on you,
My ability to report posts was restricted, you are lying.

Your privileges were not restricted,

Whether you restricted me or not is not the point, My ability to report was restricted and you are still lying about it why? Are you really that much of a coward? Can't admit your errors.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@disgusted
This remark reflects a failure to absorb, process, or comprehend the information I communicated to you in post 28. I urge you to revisit that post, and to familiarize yourself with the nuances here that you have clearly not taken the time to grapple with yet.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
Don't you openly advocate for liberal fascism. Don't you mock people who advocate for a smaller government with less power to abuse people through fascist policies? 

Honestly you should be banned. This post is reason for it. You just do hit and run posts and contribute nothing of value. I can't wait until you are deceased and your grand children refuse to attend your funeral. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Wylted, I know that the Keto diet is causing you to behave this way but that is a bit beyond the mark of what's acceptable.

I sense 'disgusted' is the type of guy who is sarcastic to all equally IRL and online so I don't think he'd be particularly nasty to his children to the extent that you describe. His funeral need not have a single person at it to mean he was entitled to be the way that he was but I'll like to further extend this to explore what fame even is.

I understand that a kinder person is more likely to have people at their funeral but there's more to it than that tendency alone. A real asshole to some will have an avid fanbase from the 'other side' to those 'some' so long as he/she isn't too mean to the other side. 

What you are suggesting is unfounded and you don't know exactly how he is IRL. He clearly uses the website as a joke pass-time and isn't tryharding his posts but that doesn't entitle you to say what you just said.

I don't like disgusted, he calls me a necrophiliac amongst other things but I don't think you need to go ahead and say that his grandchildren will not attend his funeral based on a severely superficial judgement of a guy who blatantly isn't being his serious IRL self on here.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
There is so much hypocrisy in this topic it's hysterical. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
He has been banned!
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The snitch reported him.

Guess we all know who the triggered snowflake is who requires a safe space to not have their precious little mind, cared for by helicopter parents, challenged. 

I know you are but-hurt about getting banned for you comments but that doesn't mean you can actually take away your ban by getting other people banned. You were banned get over it. Maybe then you calm down from being a snitch.

That profile picture is against what you are. Scarface died on top of the world. You on the other hand died no where near the top. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
He degrades discussion so much, every word he speaks is nonsense
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The snitch has admitted it.

I'll remind people who have a foul tongue to keep DA a safe space for you or else he would call God on you. You know the one that actually does something not the other one that doesn't exist.

I consider Christianity a degradation to people's mind and your lack of talking past the surface level painful to read. I can't report you for your behavior because whatever you call whatever you do is not against the rules but hurting Dr.Franklin's feelings is in the rules.

You don't believe in free speech. Your a hypocrite and your admittance to censoring speech is a testament to that. Bigot. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
lol, he has ruined every thread, and has snitched on me too, if you want to call it snitching,lols
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Can't think of a defense. Laugh at your own failure.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
He ruins every thread, calling me a snitch,LOL I'm doing everyone a favor, honestly 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I don't report posts, but I tell you I have been reprimanded by the mods for some laughable things. If I were to say what you just did here, I would probably get a lashing for it.

I was reported for telling you that you weren't very bright because I  was talking about avocados and you were going off on some irrelevant tangent. I have been reported for calling someone prejudice. I have been reported for saying that the world's standards should lower so that someone could get laid.

Considering the petty things the mods get at me for, I don't think any of you got it that bad. The common attitude here seems to be hovering around "If I was this rude in the real world, I'd probably have less teeth."

I mean look, here you can go around saying that my religion is a degredation to people's mind. Harikrish can call me a nigger. No one cares.

But for me to point out that asserting the nonexistence of Ultimate Reality makes one a fool? Uh oh, here comes the ban hammer hovering around me all sinister like.

I'm just saying, ya'll got it easy. I'm the most hated person here. Why? Because I'm a Christian. If I was debating on the side of something truly stupid, something truly foolish, people would think it was funny, and I'd be popular.

And I know, because I've been there! 

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@bsh1
How long is disgusted banned for?  Why is he banned?
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
I'm just saying, ya'll got it easy. I'm the most hated person here.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
I'm sorry but you are NOT the most hated member here, BrotherDthomas and disgusted are all hated, as well as RM
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Alec
Why is he banned?
Is it not obvious?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
Harikrish can call me a nigger.
You haven't seen what he has done to ethang, with an african profile pic

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
DART 2019 colorized

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec
How long is disgusted banned for? 

I believe this is his 3rd ban. But I do not know if there is a limit concerning being banned so many times or as many times as he has? But in essence, I don't really care because he wouldn't be missed by me. I have to agree with Dr Franklin in that he disrupts every thread and contributes very little to a discussion in the way of facts or simple general knowledge. His opinions and statements and questions are childishly repetitive, He doesn't just ask question that 4 year old children have been asking for centuries, but he insults directly  people simply for having a belief and faith in something. He calls all muslims stupid, he says all muslims are in urgent need of psychiatric treatment. I have implored him at times not to attack and bully the believer so vilely but to attack what the believer believes in . His normal response was to start a thread as silly and backward such as this titled :

When did Mother Goose Land on Planet Expandor

He persistently demands "proof, citations and evidence" from everyone but fails miserably to do so when he is asked to do the same. He calls people liars without a single shred of evidence and what I find worse about him is that he actually denies saying or writing something when the evidence is put in front of him.

Example;  he started a thread titled:  Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages

Added: 06.04.19 01:10PM 
--> @Stephen
You said that these so called gods  are " Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages... "  I have simply said "Not to the the faithful "god believers" they are not, or can you prove otherwise?   Can't you read!??  And you haven't shown me otherwise. Because it is an impossibility for you to show me a faithful follower of Christ who believes he or his god to be any of those thing you have proposed. 
"Your level of reading comprehension is somewhat below that of a brain damaged garden slug"

You said that these so called gods  are " Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages... "
"Citation needed. You don't have a citation because I didn't say it, you did. Leave your conical hat on".

I posted this and still he denied it was his thread:>

You said that these so called gods  are " Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages...
Citation needed.

Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages
Author: disgusted, 2 days ago

How long is anyone supposed to endure his bullying, demanding of evidence, and outright lying. I am not surprised he is banned again, and I have absolutely no sympathy for the guy. He must be terribly lonely now though. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Can you report your own posts? 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Alec
His ban was a temp-ban. He will be back quite soon.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
Get your shit together. First you only give this dude a temp ban and then you allow shit that could literally get another user killed to be left up because he is merely a "former user" 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
I am constrained by the COC. Unfortunately, the current COC does not protect non-users from doxxing. I reconsidered my actions in the thread in question, and the harmful content was erased pending a MEEP on the issue to update the COC to close this loophole. I do not believe any user was in physical danger at any point. I agree that this loophole is enormously problematic and needs to be addressed.

Stephen
Stephen
Polytheist-Witch wrote: Can you report your own posts? 

I doubt it but wouldn't put it past him to have mistakenly tried to report abuse not realising it was his own post. He does have a habit of denying saying /writing things at times as shown above. Who knows?  Maybe he has psychological issues and really doesn't realise and simply forgets what he writes or cannot identify himself with the vile abusive bully that he is.

It would be a lot better if the ignore/block button worked like many other forums where you don't see any of the posts at all of the person you have blocked. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
I actually meant if he was reporting abuse he would have to report his own posts. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
I appreciate that. Iknow particularly with those types of accusations that vigilaante justice is common which are not limited to just physical threats. Thank you