Archived
Read-only
Total: 111
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Mharman
9 Type1 debates would probably be around 27 points. I wouldn’t have a problem if all but were made unrated, or deleted. For the moment with the future debates all being delectable.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Ramshutu
He put in the minimal effort it takes to beat type1, why not just let him have his small reward?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
I agree
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@bsh1
Please PM me about this. I am not at all consenting to Ramshutu talking about me on CD but I want to reveal to you some things about him and who he is on CD.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Mharman
I’m fine with letting him have a small reward.

90 points of ELO is more points than all but maybe 10 people on this site have earned. Does that seem small?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
What you call 'normal' is trolling Sparrow and not being voted down for bad faith because 'ha it's Sparrow'. Ragnar and Virtuoso backed you up in the votes, how convenient.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Should either be 0 reward or no cap at all. You can't have it both ways, either you were wrong to do what you did with the type1 and sparrow debates (and you knew who sparrow was, I had informed you in the Trello among other things).
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Please PM me about this. I am not at all consenting to Ramshutu talking about me on CD but I want to reveal to you some things about him and who he is on CD.

Is this your ridiculous Nom accusation again? Good lord. 

Basically, despite me owning the name Ramshutu on multiple sites for the last two decades, RM has got it into his head that I’m actually a sock puppet of another user. From what I can tell because we’re both British.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
He is your sock puppet, if you want to discuss things from DA's point of view.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
I’d suggest that you make the accusations in a new thread though: I’m trying to specifically argue for the Meep ruling and my view on these troll debates - but it’s getting to be much more difficult for me not to derail it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
I am not an idiot, despite what you think about me. I am not going to make a call-out thread that partially doxxes you.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
It's easy to not derail it. Stop posting. :)
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Frankly at this point, I don’t think it’s fair for you to make absolutely ridiculous, baseless and cretinous accusations: basically accusing me of being an Anti Semitic, borderline psychotic user of another website with absolutely no evidence and not have me respond, right?

So please, go ahead on another thread. If it’s within the rules to make incredibly serious accusations in one thread - it’ll be fine to do it in another. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
I'm not going to take the bait. I'll keep it private and provide proof to the mods as and when asked.

Just shut the fuck up about me and stop coming to every fucking thread to drag my name through the mud. Of course, you'll say I mentioned you first in this thread but not only was it mentioned defensively merely to make a point for bsh1 not to do something to me but furthermore you saying that ignores context of other threads.

At this point, at worst I am going to have Rating taken from me, I'm not going to change that into 'at worst getting banned' being what's at play. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Just an FYI, spending the last dozen posts making pretty susbtantially serious accusations without no facts and no evidence then saying that you will keep it private is somewhat self defeating.

What is also rather self defeating, is spending every other post, debate, vote or comment accusing me of eating babies; and then complain I’m dragging your name through the mud by pointing it out.

In this thread, there is a substantial and valid concern relating to Type1s debates, and that you’re attempting to win a free ride. I’m not suggesting penalization of you: just the deletion of those debates. So far, I’ve been trying to explain my position - in the face of fairly ceaseless personal attacks and pretty outrageous accusations which have been your primary response.

I think the issue of these spam debates is actually quite important - and will be in the future until Type1 either gives up, or there is enough room in the leaderboard that it can’t make much of a difference. As you haven’t offered any defense of why you should get 90 points for being in the right place at the right time: other than that I am apparently an anti-Semite, I’ll leave that as it is.

Now, please stop with the unfounded and libellous accusations; and when it’s clear to the mods that you have no basis for anything you’re saying, I would request an apology that is just as public as the accusation.

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Ramshutu
I understand that, and I am continuing to think about the issue. I want to be certain that I am acting in good faith compliance with the COC as the COC existed when the debates were accepted. A MEEP will aid moderation in future cases by providing a clear basis on which to act. I have not ruled out acting now, but neither have I ruled it in. When I have a moment, I will reach out to concerned parties to hear from them prior to reaching a decision. It may take a few days. Moving slowly will allow me to act in the fairest and most supportable way possible.

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@David
@oromagi
Perhaps I could make some allowance for certain information about temp-bans to be included, though such disclosure would related only to the length of the ban, not the cause. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
@Ramshutu
This is not the place to litigate these concerns. Please suspend your discussion for the moment.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Alec
If you go to the COC and search for "MEEP" you will find an explanation of what it is there. Basically, though, it's a kind of referendum process on site rules and procedures.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
Don't be so paranoid
said the guy who now suddenly will do the opposite to what he did with troll debates and flat out told me he'd never act retroactively on a MEEP unless someone's life was at threat.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
If you have put savings in a bank and they change the interest rate to 0%, have you been punished?

Of course you have.

If your rivals did the same thing in the same way to the same bank under the same contract and agreement and got return on investment and you didn't, are you further punished?

Yes.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
No ex post facto rule application will be indulged. I have said that before to you I don't know how many times. That policy is not going to be changed now.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@bsh1
For battle style debates (not troll/truism):

A vote is sufficient if it:

A.) provides a clear explanation, with specific references to the content presented in the debate why one side beat the other.

Or 

B.) Follows the voting structure or rules as laid out by the debate, and follows the minimum requested standard.

Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@Ramshutu
RM has got it into his head that I’m actually a sock puppet of another user
Pfft, I was the alleged leader of a group of Elite on DDO whose site-wide influence was used to undermine users who were not part of the popular gang. 

Get on my level, peasant. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Imabench
But did you do it sadistically?
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Ramshutu
How could I not?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Imabench
I like you. Let’s be friends.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I actually like that Bench came and compared this to that.

Anyone who has seen what he said and did when no one was looking (via ex-site means) to me knows the real Bench. Unfortunately, no evidence can be publicly provided on the matter due to PM Doxxing rules.

If anyone cares to see just how accurate my depiction of Bench, Type1 being Sparrow and many other things have been, be sure to not check with my enemies and instead with people who actually give a damn about the truth. :)
Imabench
Imabench
be sure to not check with my enemies and instead with people who actually give a damn about the truth
If you were willing to accept the truth rather than deny your own shortfalls and weaknesses then you wouldnt have nearly as many enemies as you constantly whine about having. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Imabench
Actually, that's utter nonsense. You can be the humblest most self-loathing being on Earth and still people will push you, hurt you and make your life hell.