-->
@disgusted
The Truth is eternal.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
We've been there and you were proven totally wrong.
Except that death is final, that's the eternal truth, fuckin' scares you shitless doesn't it.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
You can't prove The Truth wrong, disgusted. You will die, but The Truth stands eternal.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Yes honey death is the end, scary as fuck for you isn't it?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Do you think death is scary?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
It doesn't frighten me at all unlike godists. That's why they are godists.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Fear of death has nothing to do with my belief in God.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
It's the be all and end all of your godism. You don't believe in death, that's how shit frightened you are. You hope that if you don't believe in death you'll never experience it, how absurd.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Before I ever became a "godist" as you say, The Quantum no-deletion theorem, the Quantum no-cloning theorem, and Bell's theorem had already convinced me that everything that has ever existed is preserved in eternity as it truly is.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You will die and that's the end of it, or are you so much more important than all the other animals that evolved on this planet? Godist hubris.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
I'm not overly attached to this place anyway. What is life? Building sand castles. Vanity. It all gets old after a while. Death doesn't bother me.

But I certainly believe in Eternity, and am a witness to it. I can't deny what I have seen.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Death doesn't bother me.
You don't believe in death, look at the crap you just wrote.

bahahahahaha you've seen eternity, what colour was it? bahahahahahahaha
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
You too will be resurrected, and if you don't make amends that very same uncreated light of God's Truth that is a comfort to the saints will be the most torturous hell to you who did not prepare yourself.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You too will be resurrected,
bahahahahaha.
Like the resurrection of the two princesses in the vatican, it's obviously a miracle.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
What colour did you say?
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
is not hope for something better worth dying for?  what ill do people do in trying to live a good life for their god?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Melcharaz
Faith is a conceived notion.
As is testimony.

It's all a process of acquiring, storing, assimilating and regurgitating data.
A completely internal function rather than an external function.

As such, one persons conclusions or assumptions will never be quite the same as another's.
Especially when one considers the highly variable circumstances which may overbear an individuals formative conditioning.

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
my testimony is undeniable. The greatness and mercy of my God who saved me.  I was in darkness and yet he saw me.  How many can say the same? how many people's time have run out or were taken and didn't see the sunrise?  But when i was in depravity, he found me.  When i felt void, he made me whole.  Life is precious, every moment, even the pains.   When you see a sunrise, thousands don't.  what hope is there without a testimony or a faith? Fear and void.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
It's godists who are taught to fear. I have nothing to fear, godist fairy tales are not frightening for a thinking adult.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Douchebag. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

MOPAC'S LYING POST #37 QUOTE: "Fear of death has nothing to do with my belief in God."

The hell it doesn't!  It is because the belief in Yahweh/Jesus?Spirit God is the reason that Hell exists, of which, as shown in this forum, MOPAC is headed to Hell upon his earthly demise because of his Satanic bible rewrites, and NOT accepting Jesus as a serial killer! Don't think that it isn't hard to be a TRUE Christian like myself, that has to accept the fact that Jesus' true MO is a serial killer.

Poor ol' Mopac isn't a TRUE Christian, therefore he has to try in vain to rewrite the Bible to show that Jesus is not a serial killer, but to no avail. Mopac is guilty of the following passage:  "For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths."2 Timothy 4:3-4)