Throne of Glass Mafia: Endgame

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 17
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
TOWN WINS!!!!

Winners: Town

Bsh1 - Aelin Ashryver Galathynius: You are the rightful Queen of Terrasen, but you don’t realize it until much later. To earn money you are an assassin working for the King of Assassins, Arobynn Hamel. Eventually you realize that he became the ‘king’ because of the Wyrdkey that he stole from you when he found you by a river, and locate him in Rifthold. Therefore, you are the Tracker. Every night you may track one person and see who they visited. You win with the town.

Oromagi - Rowan Whitethorn: You are the strongest living male in existence because of your vast amount of knowledge and experience in the real world. You are also fae and heal your eventual parabatai after they do something stupid. You are also known for mending bones of people and fiercely protecting your ‘territory.’ Therefore, you are the Doctor. Every night, you may heal one person. You may not self heal. You win with the town.

SupaDudz - Chaol Westfall: You were the Captain of the Guard until you were forced to flee. After the destruction of the Glass Castle, you damaged your back; it was so bad that you are extremely vulnerable. To fix your back, you go the to Torre Cesme in the Southern Continent, but still remain partially disabled.Therefore, you are a Vanilla. You win with the town.

GreyParrot - Dorian Havilliard: You were the Crown Prince of Adarlan, but now are the King of Adarlan after the death of your father. After the destruction of the glass castle, you are forced to flee because of Duke Perrington’s vast army at Morath. You continue to hide and support the cause against Duke Perrington. Therefore, you are the Hider. Each night, you may select one person to hide behind. While hiding, you cannot be targeted. However, if the person you hide behind is killed, you die with them. You win with the town.

WaterPhoenix - Aedion Ashryver: You are the cousin of Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, but after the conquest of Terrasen by the King of Adarlan, you are forced to work for him as his General in the North. As a normal foot soldier even though you are half Fae, you are an integral part to helping the rebel cause against Adarlan by exaggerating body counts and secretly supplying weapons. Therefore, you are Vanilla. You win with the town.

Mharman - Lysandra: You are a shape shifter - an ability that allows you to transform into any animal. However, do to the King of Adarlan banning magic, you are stuck in your form and cannot do anything. Furthermore, you do not know that your mother was the Lady of Carravare and instead you were forced to become a courtesan under the wing of Clarisse DuVency further restricting your power. Therefore you are Vanilla. You win with the town.

Club - Elide Lochan: You are the daughter of Marion and Cal Lochan, the Lord of Perranth in the Kingdom of Terrasen. After the invasion by the King of Adarlan, your parents were killed and your brutal uncle Vernon took you captive and forced you into labor while at the same time taking your father’s title for himself. While working, you fall down the stairs and suffer a crippling injury. Also, with her last breath, Kaltain gives you a job to do for the greater good. Therefore, you are Vanilla. You win with the town.

Disculpas - Queen Maeve: You are a Queen of the Valg that is extremely ambitious. After marrying a Valg King, you sought to conquer new lands and eventually discovered the Fae. To rule that realm, you disguised your evil and took the form of the Fae and convinced the two Fae Queens Mora and Mab that they had an elder sister. Eventually the King found her and tried to bring her back but failed. Throughout the centuries you’ve been alive, you’ve kept track of all the Valg and the location of the Wyrdkeys. Therefore, you are the 1x cop. For one night you may select another and will learn if that player wins with the town (innocent) or not (guilty). You win with the town.

Losers: Mafia

Wylted - Manon Blackbeak: You are the heir to the Blackbeak Witch Clan, but at the same time you are the last Crochan Witch - the sworn enemy of the Blackbeak Clan and the key to breaking the curse on the Blackbeak Witches. Your grandmother never revealed your parentage of half Blackbeak and half Crochan, and as a result the ‘key’ to breaking the curse remained hidden for more than a century. Do to your inability to be recognized while being in plain sight, you are the Godfather. You appear as if you were sided with the town to investigative roles. You win with the mafia.

Warren - Erawan: You are one of the three Valg Kings. You took control of Duke Perrington’s body to look for the Wyrdkeys that would allow you to bring your army and destroy the world of the Fae. Using the body of Perrington you search for the Wyrdkeys and eventually find one of them. Therefore, you are the Lookout. Each night you may select another player. You will learn who visited them, but not what action(s) were performed. You win with the mafia.

Fake Claim: You are Kaltain Rompier. You are the controller of Blackfire and therefore a person of extreme power. However, you are under the the control of Erawan and his Valg minions. With your last breath however, you try to help the greater cause. You are Vanilla. You win with the Town.

Night Actions:

NP1:

GP - Hide behind no one
Bsh - Track Disc (Successful)
Disc - Investigate GP (Successful)
Oromagi - Doctor Wylted
Warren - Kill and Watch Disc

NP2:

GP - Hide behind no one
Oromagi - Doctor Warren
Warren - Kill Mharman
Warren - Watch GP (No Result)

NP3:

GP - Hide behind no one
Oromagi - Doctor Warren
Warren - Kill Oromagi
Warren - Watch Oromagi (No Result)

Alright guys, I would like to thank y’all for playing in my very first mafia game. I know I’m still a noob when it comes to modding, and as a result, I would love some feedback. I welcome any and all criticism as well of how I could’ve done a better job. Once again, thank you!

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
While hiding, you cannot be targeted. 

That includes non-lethal actions? I thought hider only prevented lethal actions from touching the hider.

Based on this:

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I used Drafterman’s definition. And for me targeted means both lethal and non lethal. I guess I should’ve specified I was using Drafterman’s notions. I’ll keep that in mind for next time.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Time to restart KP mafia
Vader
Vader
Bsh was a sacrifice for a good cause
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I would have clarified had anyone asked...or was allowed to live long enough to ask..(cough cough...BSH railroaded by crap town with terrible reads all game long)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Your reads are god awful. It's a miracle town won with such bad players.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
And for me targeted means both lethal and non lethal.

I know that is what it means, which is why I asked since the mafiascum wiki that many people use disagrees with that.

Is drafterman a person? If so where are their definitions found?

Club
Debates: 26
Club
Yessssss
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
NIce win. Bsh1 was right though, he should have been allowed to defend himself before being lynched. I usually don't want to allow them to waffle, but that is ridiculous. Grey Parrot was the only one who acted with any damn sense, and he is the only reason town won. Should have NKed him. Honestly I am sure his reasoning for being on my bandwagon made sense, but everyone else was like "DERP wylted was wrong about BSH1, so he is guilty. I know I played poorly I claimed a watcher role because I knew what I saw could be verified and in fact was verified by BSH1. I should have taken into account town was not smart enough to know that a legitimate watcher in my position would have also mistakenly thought bsh1 was guilty.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Your reads are god awful. It's a miracle town won with such bad players.
I agree, but on the other hand, you played extremely well and was able to lead town when it counted
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
What is so hilarious is that the bad town rushed to lynch Wylted by blind luck with no discussion,(just like they did with BSH) although I was ready to say PLENTY before I realized I could just hammer and move on.

At least I got some luck in that regard. All of town's reads were completely off all game long. Especially Club who thought on Day 2 that Wylted and Warren were town and BSH and I were the scumteam. At the end I was convinced either Club is just terrible, or had to be a 3rd scum or 3rd party.
Wylted
Wylted
AT first I was going to claim that my role was vanilla because that is the kind of sex I have with Bsh1's mom, but my new claim was going to be that I liked to watch his mom have sex through her window at night, so I had options for a fake claim.
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
the salt lmao
warren42
warren42
Some notes:

Wylted you're too damn impatient with that watcher claim

A 1x Cop and godfather aren't good together. Make the cop at least 2-3x

Though it worked on Wylted and I, it was very dumb of town to lynch two people back to back like that when neither had a chance to defend themselves (see: Bsh) especially when we had someone (GP) that could be reasonably expected to be lying about his role leading the town

I think hiders are usually compulsive?

Supa, low activity =/= lurking, and there's a difference in how you should read people as a result. Lurkers are *there* and just not participating or doing so only when optimal for them. I just wasn't around. Like I told Wylted in scum chat, I've been working really long days (12+ hours) and just couldn't play as much as I'd like to
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
No they are not
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Why did you kill me NP2?