-->
@Mopac
Ignorant misogyny personified.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@keithprosser
Yeah keith but that's not what the numpties are talking about. They want a woman's right to bodily autonomy denied while they demand it for themselves.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
What else is it that should trace the insuperable line? Is it the faculty of reason, or perhaps, the faculty for discourse?...the question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? Why should the law refuse its protection to any sensitive being?...

His Single celled brain must be absolutely stewing now, trying to get his head around that.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
I understand that someone with as limited intellect as you have trouble understanding it but I understand perfectly well that it has nothing to do with the only rights being impinged by godbotherers like you. ie EVERY WOMAN'S RIGHT TO BODILY AUTONOMY. Go back to the kindergarten forum where you belong, the adults are talking.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
 EVERY WOMAN'S RIGHT TO BODILY AUTONOMY. 

I agree. It is totally up to the mother, unfortunately the father has no say in the matter , is how I understand it.. So what's you point?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You're not really much on the comprehension are you. Try reading.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
You're not really much on the comprehension are you.

Well unless I have missed something, your op has everything to do with women's rights on abortion and is no business of anyone else's.

So before you start denying that you are the author of this thread , let's confirm it. 
Yes , here we are:

There are "people"
Author: disgusted, 1 day ago[.......]
Added: 07.22.19 07:51PM 
[.....] Who claim that a fetus has the right to life.
Other than the woman carrying that fetus who gives it that right

So. you claim that  there are people claiming that a fetus [something you have much in common with) has a right to  life and not just the birth mother?

Ok. SO?  What's your point. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You've just doubled down on displaying your lack of comprehension.

What does that (post 38) have to do with this?

His Single celled brain must be absolutely stewing now, trying to get his head around that.
After I posted this

Yeah keith but that's not what the numpties are talking about. They want a woman's right to bodily autonomy denied while they demand it for themselves.
In response to this from keith

Jeremy Bentham wrote:

What else is it that should trace the insuperable line? Is it the faculty of reason, or perhaps, the faculty for discourse?...the question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? Why should the law refuse its protection to any sensitive being?...

He actially wrote it with cruelty to animals in mind, but I think the principle is sound.   I support abortion rights, but I think Bentham identiied a good candidate for when a cut-off could apply.
I suggest you quit while you are parsecs behind.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
There are "people"

So once more. WHAT IS YOUR POINT!?

People claim lots of things all of the time, but they usually they have a point. You haven't made your point clear. In fact, you haven't made a point at all. Is all you have done is claimed that "people" claim something., then added what it is they claim but your not making the point of your own claim.

Ok. SO?  What's your point? 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Severe lack of reading comprehension, is there a congenital reason for your lack of comprehension?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Severe lack of reading comprehension....

So you claim something, without giving the slightest reason for your claim and expect  discussion and debate. 

What is to be debated? What is there to discuss? You have made a simple claim. and then nothing. You haven't made a point. 

Your attention seeking knows no bounds at all does it?  My, my, that little pointless few hours ban must have been driving you up the wall and stark staring crazy:  and you  have the nerve and barefaced cheek you say "muslims are in desperate and urgent need of psychiatric treatment".
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
So you claim something, without giving the slightest reason for your claim and expect  discussion and debate. 
I'm sorry deary what do you claim I claimed? lol

What is to be debated? What is there to discuss? You have made a simple claim. and then nothing. You haven't made a point. 
See above sweety.

Your attention seeking knows no bounds at all does it?  My, my, that little pointless few hours ban must have been driving you up the wall and stark staring crazy:  and you  have the nerve and barefaced cheek you say "muslims are in desperate and urgent need of psychiatric treatment".
Your overwhelming ned to expose your absolute ignorance of absolutely everything, I find hilarious.
You are indeed the clown of the forum. Huzzah

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
I doubt you believe in attempting to respect something higher than the authority of the state with a basis in truth.  You might as well forget rights and just go ahead and say its all a cultural construct, social relations with society like, people can just agree that "I don't care if I don't feel the pain of death" or something.  Otherwise, the prospect of rights seems rather grim since what might otherwise be thought of as circumstantial rights in a humbled system of ordered liberty would instead be derived from the state, or rather the people who assign the state.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
I thought that "personhood" is necessary for the state to legally recognize someone. I don't consider it as a basis for morality.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@disgusted
Your Pro choice belief is anti science.
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
idk if i should say this but i believe that liberals have been blinded by god.
crossed
crossed
isaiah 32

The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.
6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
7 The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.
8 But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.
9 Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech.
10 Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come.
11 Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins.

crossed
crossed
Isaiah spoke of prophesy in the end time which is why I believe that he is speaking of the modern liberal. only i believe this

i do not think that liberals 100 of years before Christ was born believe in helping females like the ones today. so it is very interesting what he say about  females. and i beleive he is saying i will take care of females not liberals
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
--> @disgusted
There are "people"

So you make a claim without context or even pretext. What is your point? What is the point of this thread. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Ok, "people" have claimed things for a long time. So what. What's your point?
  You haven't made your point. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
Have you read Mother Goose?
crossed
crossed
-->
@disgusted
I remember a nursery rhyme by that name but know nothing about it.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
It's other name is Bible 2.0
crossed
crossed
-->
@disgusted
can you pls explain