Speedrace
-->
@Dr.Franklin
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
Actually a rapper you will absolutely love is Locksmith, I think you'll love all his music.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
Alright, I'll look him up

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
The only famous female rapper who hits deep topics is a very hit-and-miss artist that we all know as Iggy Azalea. Her stuff is recently quite deep actually and great lyrics but some of it is of course her usual 'i'm so sexy lalala' stuff.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace

This seems like a shallow Iggy rap at first but listen for a while. The flow is phenomenal as are the puns.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
I think I've heard of her
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
They already knew
How do you know that?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
ummmmm look
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
ummmmm look
Where?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
First page
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Where did they mention they knew he did a bad thing but were going to ban him later? 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Did you metnion to ban him?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Given it falls under hate speech then yes. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wylted suffered from a raw meat diet with too few carbs. This is a fad that began with Atkins diet and has evolved over time into a manic cult that encourages you to make your body enter what starving children experience; Ketosis.

Side effects of slimming by this diet include reduced IQ, increased aggression and sex drive, severely high blood pressure but if you eat lean meat, not so high as the cholesterol isn't so much at play and most importantly chronic depression.

Anyway, over time I hope this diet is made illegal to advocate, it makes one into as toxic a person as an alcoholic becomes because Ketosis is a severe natural depressant release and alcohol is a depressant.

Wylted is far from the only example of this severe behaviour when starving his mind and body of essential vitamins and carbs by a strange anti fruit, anti carb, pro-meat mentality.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
What the fuck is mairj23 then, he calls White males terroritsts!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Since Trump has been power there has been unprecedented increase in the white male terrorist, the NZ guy has catapulted fucking hysteria and it's horrific that total innocents are being gunned down in the name of white supremacy and Nationalism.

It's not an opinion, the era of a 'white terrorist Christian' is genuinely coming and it's about time the fucktard in the white house was thrown in a shit hole prison for inciting this as well as all the other stuff he's done behind closed doors and the real leaders got to leading. This is not a joke, this is not about envying Trump, he is a scumbag who is truly devastating in the mentality he's breeding in his supporters and it's becoming a virus that's radicalising otherwise tame Conservatives to become very, very aggressive.

Trump is not someone who feel happy about or 'haha he's such a wild man look at those sassy Tweets' he's a maniac leading a barbaric cult that happened to decide who was President last election.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
I didn't ban Wylted for making slurs against a group or class of people. I banned him for personally attacking his opponent with racial slurs. If he hadn't, I would have considered that debate fine, CoC-wise.

I don't have any authority over your "White Males Are Domestic Terrorists" debate, but if I did I would have ruled the same: an attack on whites in general, just like an attack on blacks in general, is not forbidden by the CoC.

Fact is, racism isn't forbidden on DART. Just attacking a user with it. An uncommon amount of freedom for a web forum, imo.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
that is not a good thing.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
It's not for me to say whether it's good or bad. My job is to be the CoC's bitch. If I interpreted rules the way I think they ought to be instead of the way they are I would no longer deserve to be the CoC's bitch.

Okay, fine, "moderator." Whatever. (read: CoC's bitch)

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Both sexually and in general I am a dominant type (but a 'snowball dom' type, it takes me time to really get in my groove in any community). I have learned in life this is indeed a curse at times when in a role like yours but it's only a curse at first.

Put me in the moderator position and give me a grace period to sort this site out socially, welcome back a couple of banned members perhaps and get things properly run. You'd see that you are never ever the CoC's bitch as a moderator but the CoC's master. Bsh1 is the person you are the bitch of, not the CoC. The CoC is something that Bsh1 is too terrified to do anything bold with.

If you think I'd just be a power hungry revenge-banner you don't know me well and considering how long it's been since we last spoke, I'd say that's probably likely even though you do know me more than almost anyone on this website. The only reason Mike isn't making me head mod is not because he fears how much I'd displease the people of the website, it's because he knows I have the pure freakish ability to both intellectually act such that he can never justify dethroning me rationally and that I'd get such a powerful fan following and make the site love me so much as a moderator that eventually he'd be pressured into giving into my demands with the CoC or the team who run the site other than me at some point. 

I don't give two shits if you all think I'm delusional, I know I am feared and respected and I damn well like it. You are not the CoC's bitch Castin, you are Bsh1's bitch, appreciate that and join me in campaigning to first get him demoted and Virtuoso promoted. Beyond that I won't reveal any plans or reasoning but that is the single most important step in fixing this website's social landscape and has been for the past 5 months or so.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I thoutg king Alpha's didn't block peoples different opinion?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Censoring hate speech is the safest way to maintain peace in a populace.

Censoring more than that is where things start to become an issue.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Disagreeing is hate speech

God where did RM go wrong?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Are you referring to what I'd change in the CoC's enforcement as mod? If not, I have no idea how it was relevant.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I'm talking about you blocking everyone
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It would be a very submissive behaviour for me to cave in and say 'awww you call me a dirty coward let me unblock you so you be nice to me.'

I'm also more of a sigma male than an alpha male but whatever, if you meant dominant male then yeah, I block people because I don't fear them whining about it and insulting me for it. That's alpha as fuck.

I also think that you overvalue how much pride I invest in my dominance. I'm dominant, period/full-stop. I don't pride myself on that, instead I pride myself on how I go about acting on it if anything.

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu

RM quotes are so much better in Ron Burgundy meme form.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Your quotes are not great in any form. :)
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
My quotes are amazing; and best enjoyed with a cold crisp microbrewery IPA, and a soothing aloe vera balm for all the butthurt
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
delusional empty shell, you were nothing to the site at all the entire 2 weeks I was off. I make you even appear relevant as your only purpose here is to bully me.