Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Mopac
--> @vagabond

Oxford says "Supreme Being"

Merriam Webster says "The Supreme and/or Ultimate Reality"

Ancient theologians use these same terms.

You are clearly the one using the wrong definitions. 

The Truth is God, and this is no innovation of my own, there is thousands of years of tradition backing me up.
I wish the dragon in my garage could have the same historical importance, because he’s the true ultimate reality.

Too bad for unicorns, witches, giants, dragons (not my dragon), etc that had their parts to play in the bible, which 
ancient theologians also believed in. I guess people lost faith in how real the creatures were, which henceforth became defined differently.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Reece101
You are talking nonsense.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mopac
--> @Reece101

I’ve got the feeling you didn’t read all of it. Come back to me when you have.

If you did read all of it, do 2min of research if you lack knowledge.

If you fully know what I’m talking about, you have some gall to say I’m talking nonsense.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Reece101
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mopac
Oh, I’ve got you stumped. Okay.
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
All are welcome

Many are called but few are chosen.

Direct contradiction
You have to leave your doubts at the door.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
You have to leave your doubts at the door.
Said every con man and two bit stage magician ever.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Outplayz

Outplayz,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "Behold, I come quickly; Revelation 22:12-14 "

Yeah, this verse has always bothered us TRUE Christians, where thus far, this "come quickly" statement has been 2000 years and counting! What also bothers us TRUE Christians are the following passages as well upon this embarrassing topic:

"He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20) 

“Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.”  (Mark 13:30-31)

The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.” (1 Peter 4:7)

Only the truly biblically inept like TradeSecret, Mopac, et al, would use Devil Speak to try in vain to spin doctor these passages away!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Reece101

Reece101,

YOUR QUOTE: "Too bad for unicorns, witches, giants, dragons (not my dragon), etc that had their parts to play in the bible, which 
ancient theologians also believed in. I guess people lost faith in how real the creatures were, which henceforth became defined differently."

Yeah, it ain't easy in being a TRUE Christian in the 21st century, that is for sure.  Lest you forget about the talking donkey in the passage below, that I still can't spin away when those damn Atheist bring this topic to the forefront!

"….. then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?" Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now." (Numbers 22:21-29) 

As a TRUE Christian, one passage that I truly accept is the following, praise!  "It is better to live alone in the desert than with a crabby, complaining wife." (Proverbs 21:19) 

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Ignoring your No True Scotsman fallacy, I generally agree with you. There’s a passage for everyone. 

I’ve had a read of your profile. What do you mean by ‘we TRUE Jewish Christians’? Judaism doesn’t adhere to the belief in the christian Jesus.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Reece101
Poe's Law on D Thomas.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mopac
Oh lol. The passage gave it away. I should have known, 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Outplayz,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "Behold, I come quickly; Revelation 22:12-14 "

Yeah, this verse has always bothered us TRUE Christians, where thus far, this "come quickly" statement has been 2000 years and counting! What also bothers us TRUE Christians are the following passages as well upon this embarrassing topic:

"He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20)

“Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.”  (Mark 13:30-31)

“The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.” (1 Peter 4:7)

Only the truly biblically inept like TradeSecret, Mopac, et al, would use Devil Speak to try in vain to spin doctor these passages away!

jesus said he was going to come a second time because the first time he came was premature. Why is his second coming important to Christians? 

Because his  first coming was wasted on the Jews!! 
Now you know why Jesus was crucified with his hands held away from his private part. The Romans made it impossible for Jesus to come a second time during his crucifixion. Jesus considered that a mistake because that would only delay his second coming.
Luke 23:34 Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Harikrish biblical scholar send spiritual leader.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
It is no strange thing to refer to the day of judgement as the second coming. On the day of resurrection, you as well as everyone will meet Christ face to face, and even your most private thoughts will be laid bare at the dread judgement seat. There will be no hiding, no lying, no excuse. 

It is best to prepare in this life while you can through strugglimg with your passions, overcoming delusion, adopting a humility befitting of a creature of God, and abiding in The Truth.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Reece101

Reece101,

YOUR WILLFULLY IGNORANT QUOTE: "I’ve had a read of your profile. What do you mean by ‘we TRUE Jewish Christians’? Judaism doesn’t adhere to the belief in the christian Jesus."

Doing the simple math, Christians were, and are today, just Hebrew followers of Jesus, our brutal serial killer God of the Old and New Testaments. With Jesus being the Jewish Yahweh God incarnate (1 Timothy 3:15-16), and where Jesus was only sent for the Hebrew people (Matthew 15:24), and where Jesus was the King of the Jews (Matthew 27:37), and where Jesus stated that He ONLY chose the Jews out of all the peoples of the earth to reign over (Amos 3:2), therefore bible logic 101 states that if one is an assumed Christian, they have to be Jewish!!!  Get it? Huh? 2+2=4.

Even the totally biblically ignorant Tradesecret and Mopac can understand this simple biblical axiom that one has to be Jewish to be a TRUE Christian. At this time, I follow the Pharisee Jewish sect, that may change at any time, because if it was good enough for Paul, it is good enough for me, praise!

So much biblical ignorance upon this forum, and so little time to address it because of my Ministries. :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

Listen up, when Jesus returns, nobody is going to "double cross" Him again because He will be wiser the second time around!  I can just see the Hell bound Atheists upon Jesus' return saying; "I'll be damned," where it will be so apropos in such a revealing statement for being disbelievers, praise!

In the name of the hung Savior, 

Brother D. Thomas

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Any day now.
Get ready men. 
Hold.
Not today,
Hold.
Any time now.
Wait. 
Not just yet.
Real Soon now.
Wait.
Not now.
No
Not today.
It's close now.
Get ready for it.
Here we go.
Hold.
Not yet.
Waiting now.
Soon.

Anddddddd Hold.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hell is only for horrible people like Rapists,murderers,etc
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
It is no strange thing to refer to the day of judgement as the second coming. On the day of resurrection, you as well as everyone will meet Christ face to face, and even your most private thoughts will be laid bare at the dread judgement seat. There will be no hiding, no lying, no excuse.

It is best to prepare in this life while you can through strugglimg with your passions, overcoming delusion, adopting a humility befitting of a creature of God, and abiding in The Truth.

That suggests Jesus suffered from premature ejaculation. He had to come a second time to try to get it right because the first coming was premature.

His first coming was wasted on the Jews. The Romans prevented him from coming again by keeping his hands nailed to the cross and away from parts he would have needed to come again.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Harikrish,

Listen up, when Jesus returns, nobody is going to "double cross" Him again because He will be wiser the second time around!  I can just see the Hell bound Atheists upon Jesus' return saying; "I'll be damned," where it will be so apropos in such a revealing statement for being disbelievers, praise!

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

I don't know what he can learn in heaven to fix his premature ejaculation problem. So his second coming will be better than his first which was premature and wasted on the Jews.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
What makes a bloke sign out with.
IN THE NAME OF THE HUNG SAVIOR. 
And then ya name.

What makes a person do this ?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
Before the foundations of the world, before anything in creation, Christ became death so that we can live, and on the last day we will rise with Him in eternity, death itself being cast into the lake of fire. The First is The Last. The Eternal God who is with us. The God of Salvation. The God of Truth.
disgusted
disgusted
@mop

Quetzalcoatl is REAL
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@disgusted
Nice to see you back boss. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The Bible is all crap... "to me" ... i'm more of a joke. I like that the world and reality is a joke. It's more beautiful that way. So just remember if you have someone laughing at you... don't be offended... they may be like me. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
Before the foundations of the world, before anything in creation, Christ became death so that we can live, and on the last day we will rise with Him in eternity, death itself being cast into the lake of fire. The First is The Last. The Eternal God who is with us. The God of Salvation. The God of Truth.
No one can die so someone else can live. Christians are taught a Jew named Jesus died for their sins so they could live eternally. Hitler a devout Christian exterminated 6 million Jews and not one person claimed he was saved or a dead person returned to life. When Jesus died  no one was saved or resurrected. He ascended to heaven alone.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
The Truth has to die in order for your illusion to persist.

Yet, The Truth is eternal.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Thanks mate.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
The Truth has to die in order for your illusion to persist.

Yet, The Truth is eternal.

Jesus was mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified. At his trial he could not prove he was what he claimed. That is the truth. Jesus had to die as all false prophets are to be put to death. The Jews accepted the truth and asked that Jesus be crucified. The Romans crucified Jesus.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
The Jews put to death many prophets who are to this day recognized as such by all. 

Some examples

"The Jews stoned Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah in Egypt, because he rebuked them for worshipping idols; and the Egyptians buried him by the side of Pharaoh's palace. The Egyptians loved him much, because he prayed and the beasts died which used to come up from the river Nile and devour men. These beasts were called 'crocodiles.' When Alexander the son of Philip, the Macedonian, came (to Egypt), he made enquiries about his grave, and took and brought him to Alexandria. This (prophet) during his life said to the Egyptians, 'a child shall be born--that is the Messiah--of a virgin, and He shall be laid in a crib2, and He will shake and cast down the idols.' From that time, and until Christ was born, the Egyptians used to set a virgin and a baby in a crib, and to worship him, because of what Jeremiah said to them, that He should be born in a crib."

"Micah the Morashthite (was) of the tribe of Ephraim, and was slain by Joram the son of Ahab. This (prophet) prophesied concerning the destruction of the temple of the Jews, and the abrogation of the Passover on the death of the Messiah. He died in peace, and was buried in Anikâm."

"Zechariah the son of Berachiah, the priest, was from Jerusalem. Joash the king slew this (prophet) between the steps3 and the altar, and sprinkled his blood upon the horns of the altar, and the priests buried him. From that day God forsook the temple, and angels were never again seen in it."

It is not in this particular text, but Isaiah is said to have been sawn in two.