-->
@Death23
But did I lie 🤯
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yes. You may rely on your own personal recollection to substantiate that to yourself. There is no purpose in me arguing a point we both know is true.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Death23
Is there though 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well Mullur lied about Fusion GPS.

Mueller did not demonstrate enough competency to deceitfully lie about that.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
The question is which group do the oligarchs want you to hate this week.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
orangemanbad.com
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Reading comprehension fail, again.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@dustryder
Really these controversies always prove to be obstructionist rhetoric and people trusting an infotainment system that profits from gullibility.  Americans elected Trump (not Clinton) knowing full well this would happen, and he would cut through the BS and be willing to take the heat to get the job done on other prioritized matters like the immigration reform they've been expecting for two decades, the economy, and maybe an endgame to the war on
I disagree. There are plenty of factual controversial Trump administration topics that shine a poor light on him and his administration. You seem willing to overlook these topics in favour of his approach to the presidency and perhaps regard his rhetoric as part of his no bullshit approach. However many people are not. And as I said, replacing him with Pence would alleviate many of these issues.
I mean, I'm speaking flamboyantly here so I couldn't blame you for reading into it how you may.  I can't speak for America obviously, and I'm only addressing a select few topics, over simplifying the situation.  I don't literally mean "always" either as the people who assume the presidency are imperfect in character and unique individuals running a tough job that effects millions.  Even a popular president would be controversial.  I'm not saying that Donald Trump has a "No bullshit" approach.  Trump in my view is the bullshitter in chief.  He has proven to be a world class marketer and a demagogue, but he's also made himself the honey badger of politics.  What I am alluding to as BS was here before Donald trump rose in the current political climate, and within that climate Donald Trump might go the extra mile that a career politician wouldn't, and manage to cut a deal. If you want someone who will offend people by existing and kiss up to the establishment then Mike Pence is probably your man, but that's not what Americans voted for.  

The economy is doing well. Unemployment is down.  Emissions are down.  ISIS has been decimated.  The US has yet to be goaded into another war.  The 115th Congress was on the upward swing from some of the least productive legislatures in American history.  The Supreme court appointees seem to be OK so far.  I haven't heard of them legislating from the bench, allotting powers not mentioned in the constitution to the Fed, or trying to repeal any amendments.  We are probably at our closest point on immigration reform in years. Our neighbors are reconsidering their coordination to curtail human trafficking. 

On the other hand, just to add some balance I think his lack of leadership is detrimental to the situation in Venezuela.  I'm not sure what will become of the trade disputes.  Government workers went without pay due to his negotiations, and his hardline approach to inaction by congress bears responsibility for the families being split up at the border.  

I can disagree with the guy, and I often find his politics distasteful, but I can't accept that the spin on some controversy is impeding the administration from doing its job.  I'm open to the idea, but for all I know it is only impeding people who want to be impeded to begin with.  The American elections are one of the most influential shifts in power in the world.  They're influenced by our allies, our enemies, desperate political bodies, corporations, all sorts of stuff.  Everyone is in on our politics trying to impact the elections.  Russia did not actually have the capacity to impact the outcome of the elections, but dividing the country up and obscuring relevant information is a reasonable expectation, and something our enemies would be interested in.  Who is truly damaging the country though, the Russians, or the people who exploit the foreign narratives?  In addition the legitimacy of this presidency, and the integrity of our electoral process has been attacked from the very outset not just from threats abroad but also by home brewed liabilities, which have in turn tend to undermine the legitimacy of the investigations.  Any action hinting at a political motive for impeachment could potentially contribute to serious consequences to the integrity of American politics in the future.  Most Trump voters that I speak to don't consider him presidential, but Americans did not vote for Mike Pence, and they didn't vote for virtuous royalty either.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
He citied it in the report
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
GPS Fusion isn't in the Mueller report. Go download it and see.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
Very well said, and non-partisan.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
GPS Fusion isn't in the Mueller report. Go download it and see.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
He should know what it was, he nver charges anybody there
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I agree, if he had Steele in the report 8 times, he should have looked into GPS Fusion as it was the source of the material for the FISA. Steele didn't create the dossier, he just passed it on as a middleman.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
Ridicoulous
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yeah, but Mueller didn't even write the report. Mueller wasn't really in charge of anything, he was just a figurehead and a scapegoat.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
Fucking Shambles mate
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Greyparrot
Very well said, and non-partisan.