-->
@Mopac
How?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@vagabond
Because The Ultimate Reality determines what is reality.

It is reality that you live. You only live by the will of God. Your life is a smoke, a vapor, and for you to deny your God amounts to little more than foolish posturing. You cannot overthrow God. Your entire life is known by God. It was known before you were born.

You are utterly insignificant, and to think that through madness you can somehow usurp God is clear delusion.

So it would be better for you to turn away from your wickedness and embrace The Truth, your only salvation.
vagabond
Debates: 0
vagabond
-->
@Mopac
Your god was created by man 3000yrs ago, there were many gods created before him. None of them are real.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Mopac
Salvation from what? From the unjust sentence your mythical god allegedly imposed? Oh boogy woogy. Your god obviously frightens you, but humans like me don't care.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@vagabond
If you believe that The Truth was invented 3000 years ago, you do not understand what The Truth Is.

vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Mopac
You confuse the truth with your imaginary friend. Capitals don't change meanings, numpty.

593 days later

Tyran_Orex
Tyran_Orex
-->
@EtrnlVw
 I'm doubting the moderation of this place but this kind of garbage needs to go and stay out. If you don't report it I will. This guy and vagabond are trolls from DDO,
Wouldn't it be more true to say that you simply despise anyone who has a valued and reasoned argument against your own unfounded beliefs? Especially since you made a personal attack for no reason at all.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Tyran_Orex
you simply despise anyone who has a valued and reasoned argument against your own unfounded beliefs?

No, that would be you.