What does hate mean?

Author: disgusted

Total: 118
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
So? what's your point sea slug?  Do you actually have one? 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Your reading comprehension is just not up to scratch little fella. Que personal attacks.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
You have made a post -  post # 90  it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Are they quotes? If so, show that they are quotes and who's quotes they are. 

Show me the links to these quotes if any exist.  Because as that post stands, it is absolute unintelligible bollocks. Now off you go, and return with your edited version in English, if it that important to you.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
How pathetically disingenuous can your posts be.
If you don't understand that post then my opinion of your intellect was miles above what it is and believe me it was already subterranean.

if it that important to you.
What?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
How pathetically disingenuous can your posts be.
If you don't understand that post then my opinion of your intellect was miles above what it is and believe me it was already subterranean.

Just as I thought , absolute unintelligible bollocks that you don't understand yourself, yet expect me to decipher your shite.  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Thank you for your confirmation. Que abuse. bwuahahahahahah
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Swagnarok
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.Luke 14:26
Was this Luke dude a fundamentalist white national supremacist?

Scary that these loser types are being encouraged more and more in USA by people in power. Very scary!

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR SUPER IGNORANT QUOTE: "I don't agree. I have said I don't agree many times and have also said that I believe it clearly to be idiomatic.  You don't accept this. Ok, so what? . You are not catching on are you; I don't fkn care."

NEWSFLASH!  Stephen is the only one that I know that disagrees with the NUMBER ONE WEBSITE, the Strong's Concordance of biblical wording in Greek and Hebrew, in its true definition of Luke 14:26 in regards to the word "HATE," meaning just that, it is HATE! (Post #20)

Stephen, this is a day to remember for sure, but yet you won't tell us where you get the authority to know more than Strongs Concordance of showing Greek and Hebrew words that were used within the Bible in certain passages, and their DIRECT ABSOLUTE MEANINGS!  Are we too await a new book written by you that will supersede Strongs Concordance? LOL!  

Unfortunately, it looks like Stephen will continue his biblical ignorance, whereas, I will have to correct him again in the future.

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@ebuc
Oh yes. A Jewish guy, quoting a Jew, who lived long before the formation of modern racial ideology, was a white supremacist. Jesus in John chapter 19 basically instructed one of His disciples to care for His mother after His death, so if Jesus didn't hate His own mother what in your right mind makes you think He was speaking literally?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
fortunately, it looks like Stephen will continue his biblical ignorance, whereas, I will have to correct him again in the future.

No, you have not corrected me on anything at all and neither have you changed my belief or opinion on this matter of the "literal" meaning of Luke's verse 14:26.

You actually need to re -read your own bullshit 'brother' . You simply do not understand what the fkn word "concordance"  means  so let me educate you, you ignorant buffoon. A concordance is a book that has every word from the bible in it, as it appears and  where it appears, it is nothing more than a quick reference for looking up words that appear in a certain verse with a just a part of the verse where the word one is searching for appears. It is not a fkn dictionary, you clown.

You are obviously fixated and insistent  on the point of "LITERAL INTERPRETATION", and that we should, without question take the bible  "LITERALLY" 

Ok, so confirm these few anomalies for us all 'brother'

Did a man, brutally beaten, speared and murdered,  "LITERALLY"  die and then "LITERALLY" come back to life again after three days? 

Did Jesus "LITERALLY" raise a  three day old stinking rotting and decaying body from the dead?

Did Jesus' mother Mary "LITERALLY" conceive a child while "LITERALLY" still a virgin? 

Did Jesus " LITERALLY " walk on water?

Did Jesus"LITERALLY" heal ten people of the fatal disease leprosy just by saying six words?

Did Jesus "LITERALLY" feed over 9,000 people with a handful of loves and bucket of fish?

Did Jesus "LITERALLY" cure a blind man by saying just ten words?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Oh, oh, your bible ignorance is showing again!  

Strong's Concordance, that you obviously never knew existed until I brought it forth, states with specificity that the term "HATE" means just that, it is "HATE." Therefore Jesus said one has to HATE their family to be able to follow Him. Understood?

YOUR ONE OF MANY EMBARRASSING QUOTES: "You are obviously fixated and insistent  on the point of "LITERAL INTERPRETATION", and that we should, without question take the bible  "LITERALLY" 

Did a man, brutally beaten, speared and murdered,  "LITERALLY"  die and then "LITERALLY" come back to life again after three days? 
Did Jesus "LITERALLY" raise a  three day old stinking rotting and decaying body from the dead?
Did Jesus' mother Mary "LITERALLY" conceive a child while "LITERALLY" still a virgin? 
Did Jesus"LITERALLY" heal ten people of the fatal disease leprosy just by saying six words?
Did Jesus "LITERALLY" feed over 9,000 people with a handful of loves and bucket of fish?

To your bible questions above, I answer in the affirmative.  To your disdain, and complete biblical ignorance, they are called MIRACLES, get it?

“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know. (Acts 2:22)

Now, if you want to continue to show everyone that what is within the Bible to you is wrong, then go right ahead at your expense.  The TRUE Christian does not have a foundation of telling Jesus' inspired words that they are incorrect. Do you understand this simple premise? The JUDEO-Christian bible is what it is, and if you don't like it's total content, then you do not become a Christian. 2+2=4.

Stephen
Stephen

To your bible questions above, I answer in the affirmative.  To your disdain, and complete biblical ignorance, they are called MIRACLES, get it?

" MIRACLES". - What I get is that you are truly deluded. You don't understand a fkn word of these scriptures as proven by your response to all the above. 

Jesus said one has to HATE their family to be able to follow Him. Understood?

You really are a buffoon. Jesus may well have used the word "hate" you clown", but as I have explained at post 2, this is not literal as you are so desperate for it to be AND  you are totally wrong. Luke 14:26 is about putting everyone and everything second to god/ the Christ and not a literal "hate" of anyone as proven by the fact that The Christ tells "honour thy mother and they father" - love thy neighbour" -  "suffer the children unto me" etc etc. In other words it is idiomatic. 

And waving away the contradictions that your interpretation give rise to doesn't make it more literal but less literal. If anyone should be embarrassed ' 'brother' it is you.

But your new best friend the sea sponge should be pleased that you are sticking by your guns although I am not sure he will go along with all of the other things you claim are "literal" and should be taken as such. "MIRACLES" MY ARSE! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

i

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

You continue to grasp for those proverbial straws, that in your embarrassing case, are not even there anymore.  Your idiomatic ruse does not hold water subsequent to me pointing out Strong's Concordance with the word "HATE," and what it truly means. You continue to use your subjective opinion that runs against the Hebrew language, as explicitly shown in my post #20, and at your expense once again.

Then to add more proverbial egg to your face, you discount miracles within the scriptures in a "neener, neener, neener child like manner" to take away the biblical fact that Christians believe in miracles since they were done by our Hebrew God Jesus.  

To add insult to your injury in being one of the most dumbfounded of the true meanings of specific Bible's passages and narratives, you erroneously bring forth that the word "HATE" can't really mean what it is intended to mean in Luke 14:26, because Christ states "honour thy mother and they father" - love thy neighbour" -  "suffer the children unto me" etc etc. NO, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN!  This is because TRUE Christians like myself accept that the Bible truly contradicts itself many times over. GET IT?

Now, for your well being, and not to embarrass yourself further within this forum, maybe it is time for you to take a break from the action?  Take some time off and try and regroup, and come back with at least a modicum of bible knowledge to support your otherwise very weak assertions on what you thought you knew, you really didn't, as I have "schooled you too many times" for you to continue in this vein. Okay?

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@BrotherDThomas
This is because TRUE Christians like myself accept that the Bible truly contradicts itself many times over. GET IT?
If the bible contradicts it's self, then why do you follow it?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Alec,

YOUR UNDERSTANDABLE QUOTE: "If the bible contradicts it's self, then why do you follow it?"

Addressing your logical question, even though our Jesus is a blatant serial kille,r as Yahweh God incarnate in the Old and New Testaments, and the fact that the Bible contradicts itself ad infinitum, without any Satanic apologetic spin doctoring to the contrary, it is because Christianity has the "hook" of an afterlife of Heaven being with Jesus.  The TRUE Christians will be with Jesus for eternity, walking and talking with Him, although He make a break as He promised to return to earth in a murderous manner to kill nonbelievers on his 2nd coming.

We have more to gain in an afterlife, than to let bible contradictions, or the fact that Jesus is a serial killer, get in our way!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Alec
He is an atheist
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
What is your god literally saying in Luke 14:26?

So you want us all to believe and accept it as fact, that bible is using the word "hate " literally? Yes or no.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Does your god lie? Because he must if you claim he didn't mean hate when he said hate. Take it up with your god. LOL
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@disgusted
I suppose that hatred is best described as negative data output in response to perceived negative data input.

Though, as a response always requires a stimulus and as internal data processing is always a response to something.

Hate is likely to be a part of a sequence of data processing events.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
When someone will do something for you that they wouldn't do for others you begin to like and/or love them or dislike and/or hate them depending how positively that impacts you and how intentional that feeling you have was on their part.
disgusted
disgusted
madas
Do you have syrup with that waffle?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Does your god lie? Because he must if you claim he didn't mean hate when he said hate. Take it up with your god. LOL

I don't have a god sea sponge. I asked you a question : are you telling us that this biblical verse   Luke 14:26  has to be taken literally. It's a yes or no question.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Does your god lie is the answer.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@disgusted
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26
Luke appears to be a  white nationalist supremacist ergo, Trump equals hate,

ISIS = hate

Terrorism equals hate

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ebuc
Hate doesnt equal white supremecy, no definitions of it says that
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ebuc
Luke appears to be a  white nationalist supremacist ergo, Trump equals hate,

So Luke was white was he? How do you know? 
 And Trump was the greatest thing that ever happened to the USA. It is a shame America isn't still British. Make America Great Britain again, I say
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted

I asked you a question : are you telling us that this biblical verse   Luke 14:26  has to be taken literally. It's a yes or no question.

Does your god lie is the answer.

You can't answer that can you. You know that the second that you do answer that question you are FKD!! because you have realised that you cannot have it both ways or cherry pick the verses that  you deem have to be taken literally. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
I answered your question. What is it you don't understand about that answer? The bible is the word of the christian god  according to christians, that defines the words in that book as the words of their god. You and your fellow godists try desperately to deny what your god says because it is uncomfortable for your beliefs regarding your opinion of your god.
You fail to realise that you are discussing and dismissing the word of the christian god, that god has told 1/3rd of the population that hate is how they will get to a fantasy afterlife when they die.
Hate is the message and you are a knight promoting that message. It's too bad you fail to understand that and that you are instead forced to defend the hate taught by the bible.