Pokemon Mafia D2

Author: warren42

Total: 652
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
 You can only lynch off of hunches... There's literally no other way to do it lol
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
You can lynch off of suspicious play too
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Suspicious play is evidence for your hunches...lol
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Well would you rather lynch mafia or town. You seem to have chosen to lynch town, which is counter productive to town.

Not if the dude is a burden to town. He’s stupid. Come on. And it’s either him or you.....

He never said he hammered the VTNL on purpose. He did say that he "jumped on the bandwagon" and that "[He] is a noob but that's no reason to lynch [him]."

What he did was stupid, but as Bsh1 said, it was likely a lack of situational awareness.
That sounds like a confession to me. Dude ain’t a noob at this point. He should know what hammering is. The fact remains that he’s a liability to town.

All that means is that he is a noob. It isn't indicative of affiliation.

He’s a liability for town. He cost the game for town when I was scum last game. It’s plain stupidity.

Speedrace
Speedrace
Now Water, me, Grey, and Wylted have all claimed Vanilla town...somebody between Water and Grey is lying
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
I don't seem to recall any time when mafia has done that.

Doesn’t mean they haven’t done that. Look to Bsh’s explanation - he’s much more experienced than me. It’s a case of WIFOM if you think about it
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
@ILikePie5
@Mharman
@WaterPhoenix
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Does mafia have its own chat to talk to each other? Is that a real thing on here??? This could literally crack the case wide open right now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
If that had been your only reason for going fo him, I would understand. But you've flip-flopped between various reasons too many times.

You have yet to name these “reasons.” From my recollection there’s only one reason - he’s an idiot and a detriment to town.

Again, killing town unnecessarily only hurts us.
Do you town read Mharman as well? He’s the only other option at this point. The majority of town is on Club or Mharman.

Repeatedly" said you'd vote along with us? You've said it once (I checked), and that was after I had shown the Baye's Theorem math, which is hard to argue against since it's an objective fact. So saying you'd vote along with us makes you seem more reasonable while still allowing you to maintain your anti-Club position.
Post 490 is when I started to say I’d vote with everyone else namely Disc and Bsh based on their opinions. Disc agrees with me I think considering his vote is also on Club. And I’ve been pretty clear about my anti-Club position since the beginning of the DP. There’s no reason for me to hide that. I’m just trying to place my obligation to town over my pet peeve.

I didn't even mention what you said about being scum in my argument...so why are you randomly bringing it up now?
You said I didn’t defend myself vehemently which made me scum. I’m pointing out that it was a stupid FOS (Wylted realized it within a couple of hours) and therefore didn’t require me putting much effort lol. Like I said, a blind man could see it was stupid.

I never said it proved he was town, I just said it's evidence for him being town. And if it's so common, show me another game when somebody did it.
It’s not evidence either lol. It’s extremely easy to say that. Best case it’s WIFOM - I know I’m Mafia, if I make myself seem like I don’t know how many mafia there are it can give me town cred. It’s a stupid premise to call “evidence.”

I wasn't starting a wagon against you, I was just sharing my honest thoughts and asking other people for theirs.

Uh yes you were - you literally said I will most likely vote for Pie and I said thats stupid.

Strange comments that Pie made

1. He said he repeatedly said that he would vote with the majority town...but he only said it was and that was very recently
2. He starts talking about an argument that I didn't even mention in the first place.
3. He said that claiming not to know how many mafia there are is a common mafia ploy...evidence? (This could actually be true, I wouldn't know since I'm new, but I doubt it)
4. He claimed I was trying to start a wagon when I clearly wasn't

Take from that what you will 
1.) It was post 490, way before your math analysis
2.) You said I didn’t defend myself when I did. But then you go on to say I didn’t defend myself enough making me scum which is false.
3.) It can be a simple case of WIFOM 
4.) You literally said I will likely vote for Pie lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Yes, Mafia are able to communicate to each other. It’s at the mod’s discretion of how that happens. I use Discord so I can monitor the chats among Mafia.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
On a side note, where do you play Secret Hitler?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
On the website, secrethitler.io lol

It's really fun, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay shorter than these games, like 10-30 mins usually, but it's sneaky and it's a lot of fun, especially if you're actually hitler, the website can get laggy though
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
Yes, mafia has their own chat.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
@Mharman
CRAZY THEORY THAT I THINK PROVES THE WHOLE THING

OK OK OK I think I might have it figured out

This might be me reading into it too much XD but I think I have it LOL, it was just a sad mistake on scum's part if I'm correct

So I was investigating Disc because people suspect him for some reason, and I noticed a post he made a looooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...

Post #9

VTL club

Did we not agree on this yesterday?
But the thing was, NO ONE had mentioned lynching Club up until that point. They were slightly mad at him for the VTNL'ing, but no one said they should lynch him, NO ONE even directly accused him of being scum

So why would Disc say that they agreed to lynch Club when they didn't?

UNLESS THEY DID AGREE TO DO IT IN THE MAFIA CHAT

That means that Disc is mafia and that all mafia agreed in their private chat to lynch Club, and then Disc made the mistake of accidentally saying that in his chat

Another thing is that Disc made a post explaining why he thought Club was scum...

Post #299

Rereading the DP. I am more convinced now that mharm and club are scum together. Besides what I have already pointed out regarding their shenanigans last DP there is the way club claimed and the way Mharman responded to it this DP.

Don't focus too much on the mathematics of the claim itself, look at the way it all happened.

Club comes in immediately after someone mentions something about a poison doctor and character claims. Notice he did not at the time and as far as I know still has not role claimed, yet Mharman immediately jumps on it and tells everyone that this means club is a poison doctor because Chansey is a doctor Pokemon. Again club did not claim any role at that time and in fact when I asked him to clarify his claim he was intentionally obtuse (posts 57 and 58).

Feels like what happened is mharm told club to claim Chansey/poison doc right after oros post and club flubbed it by only claiming Chansey. To everyone else that looked at clubs post it was not clear that he was claiming doc at all (posts 39 and 57) so why was it immediately so clear to mharm? Because he was not going off of clubs confusing stream of consciousness posts, he was going off of what he knew he told club to claim.

I am convinced that these are two of our scum and I think after we kill these two we just need to reread the DPs to find the third one easily. I sense a town win coming up.
But Disc voted for Club WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before anything went down between Mharman and Club

If my mafia chat theory is true, that means that Pie is veeeeeeeery likely mafia as well, simply because BOTH HE AND DISC HAVE BEEN TARGETING CLUB SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DP2

Think about it, they both started going against Club at about the same time, and they BOTH voted for him FIRST before anyone laid down evidence for doing it, they only said their reasons AFTER they voted

I have an interesting theory as to who the third mafia is as well...but I need allies right now

Now, the final question:

Lynch Disc or Pie?

I think the answer is Disc. The reason why is because Pie didn't start hammering Club until much later after Disc started it. In fact, after Disc originally randomly went against Club, GreyParrot was the next person to go for Club as well. Makes me suspicious of grey...but anyway, I think Disc is the safer and more logical option here
Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Disc
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
See above pls
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Ive played it before, it’s really fun, I’ll be sure to check it out.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Alrighty cool, maybe we both can sometime
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
You said you have a theory as to who third mafia is after me and Disc. Then you go on to say GP voted immediately after Disc showing he’s scum. Which is it bud. I’m not gonna defend Disc, he can do that himself. As I’ve mentioned countless times, my vote is based off of pure stupidity which will end up making us lose. If you want to attribute my concern and the same concern of others to scum behavior you’re welcome to, but it’s stupid considering I’m right on this matter.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
I said it made me off suspicious of grey, not that he was scum, you can stop putting words into my mouth now lol
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
Uhm, ya what you said. Can't really get Club's opinion cause he's on vaca
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Make sure you change my vote before you're done, Disc has 4 votes now and should be the one getting lynched...
Speedrace
Speedrace
IT"S 6:00 EST STOP POSTING
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Sus means you think he could be scum lol. They’re pretty much synonymous
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Speedrace
But the thing was, NO ONE had mentioned lynching Club up until that point. They were slightly mad at him for the VTNL'ing, but no one said they should lynch him, NO ONE even directly accused him of being scum

Why would I use the DP for that if I was mafia, weirdo? I was referring to posts 33 39 41 and 46. Also only the mod can tell us to stop posting.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
 My point was that it was a mistake on your part because you forgot that y'all discussed it in your chat instead of in here
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
IDK if I am lynched or not. Speedy says I somehow got 4 votes on me since I lsat caught up so I will ask me I am. WTF have you all been doing these last few pages that made you think that was a good idea? Anyway I am 1x bulletproof, my character is shuckle. Shuckle is a bug/rock type gen 2 pokemon.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Speedrace
My point was that it was a mistake on your part because you forgot that y'all discussed it in your chat instead of in here

What am I, six years old? You severely underestimate me.

Is it true that I have been lynched?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
since I lsat caught up so I will ask me I am.

since I last caught up so I will assume I am*

The mobile version of this site has seriously lost the plot on how typing works.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
 Yeah, you have 4 votes and votes can't be placed after 6 my dude

You're acting like it's personal but it's not lol, I said in my post that I could be reading into it too much, if I'm wrong then that's on me but I had to make a decision either way
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Okay DP is ended but I will catch up on my first break in a few hours and if we are still in twilight I will give my thoughts.

Phi and speedy are town. Y'all need to stop screwing around and lynch club/mharm.