How did Judas die?

Author: disgusted

Total: 57
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Once again, you are blatantly guilty of the following passage: "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."  (Revelation 22:18-19)

Indeed, and if that be the case we are all doomed to hell fire when one understands that these, scriptures have been altered, faked, expunged and doctored by Christians. Christians like to believe that the scriptures are unimpugnable but how can this be so when they clearly and often impugn one another? They do not represent the "perfect word of god": or if they do, then god's words have been very liberally censored, edited,revised, glossed and rewritten by human hands.

TRUE Christians

It seems to me that the single factor that allows all of the divergent creeds of Christianity to speak as one in agreement, it is the testament  given to Jesus' unique status ascribed to him, his crucifixion and resurrection by the New Testament. Anything else is up for interpretation and it cannot be doubted, that the gospelers have taken literary license of that fact. Even if one does not subscribe to the literal or historical truth of those events, acceptance of their symbolic significance generally suffices for one to be considered a Christian.

So I don't think you are in any position to claim the biblical moral high ground over anyone who has an opinion concerning these scriptures.  Given their many discrepancies these scriptures are highly questionable and are not by any means definitive.  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
There can be no such thing as a biblical moral high ground, there is no positive morality contained in that misbegotten book. Que personal abuse.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE: "Says the man who doesn't know his Ark from his arse."

What part of my statement to you didn't YOU understand, in that I was "testing the thread" to see if anyone was paying attention?!  I said you passed the test in flying colors, remember?  If this ruse is all you have to use in hiding from your ignorance of the Bible, then I feel sorry for you!

YOUR QUOTE:  " .... Christianity to speak as one in agreement, it is the testament  given to Jesus' unique status ascribed to him, his crucifixion and resurrection by the New Testament."

Again, your biblical ignorance stands out!  If you state that Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection is in agreement with Christians, then this is done with further embarrassment, where once again you remove one foot to insert the other.

Does Jesus Drink Wine or Vinegar?: 
Mark 15:23 - Jesus is given wine mixed with myrrh, but he doesn’t drink
Matthew 27:48, Luke 23:36 - Jesus is given vinegar, but he doesn’t drink
John 19:29-30 - Jesus is given vinegar, and he drinks

Who Carried Jesus’ Cross? 
Mark 15:21, Matthew 27:32, Luke 23:26 - Jesus gets help from Simon of Cyrene
John 19:17 - Jesus carries his cross the whole way

When Was Jesus Crucified? 
Mark 15:25 - Jesus was crucified on the “third hour.”
John 19:14-15 - Jesus was crucified on the “sixth hour.”

Furthermore, relative to the resurrection that is embarrassing to the true believers as shown in the contradictions above, is the fact that JESUS DID NOT DIE for the sins of the world because He came back to life after 3 days!  This is hardly a sacrifice to hang one's hat upon, where our soldiers in wars that were murdered as well, are the real sacrifices!  Therefore, if Jesus did not really die in a true sacrifice situation, then we cannot say that Jesus DIED FOR OUR SINS, therefore there is no salvation!  Get it? Huh?

ANOTHER IGNORANT QUOTE FROM YOU:  "So I don't think you are in any position to claim the biblical moral high ground over anyone who has an opinion concerning these scriptures."

I most certainly can claim the biblical moral high ground here at DebateArt as a TRUE Christian. This is because I accept ALL of the Bible for what it is, and follow it to the letter, except certain parts where Jesus orders the killing of others.  I am able to call out FAKE Christians for what they are that do not follow the Bible in the godly manner that I do, which totals 99.99% of the Christians on DebateArt!  

I will continue to correct your outright Biblical ignorance, and unfortunately, at your expense.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR UNFORTUNATE QUOTE: "When you get hung and then fall on your head, what's the contradiciction"

Why do you continue to show yourself as uneducated? 

HEADLONG: plunging headfirst, with the head foremost; headfirst, a headlong dive into the pool.

Now, unless Judas hung himself from his feet upside down, which could hardly be done, then your statement may be true in the sense of the term "headlong!"  Otherwise, it was stated in Acts that Judas bought some land and fell "headlong" into it, and his guts gushed out! GET IT YET???

Accept the godly FACT that our bible contradicts itself, period!

You are excused.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@keithprosser

keithprosser,

YOUR QUOTE: "The author of Revelation did not expect his writings to be appended to the other books of the bible, so his words surely only apply to the book of revelation, not the whole bible!"

It matters not, because of the following godly passage:

“EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)  Every word includes the words in the book of Revelation, with no decoder rings or insipid apologetics needed.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@BrotherDThomas
no decoder rings or insipid apologetics needed.
My view is that the writers of the Bible wrote plainly and simply and meant what they said.  I don't mean what they wrote is true,
but it is what was believed - or what the writers wanted to be believed by their audience - ie the mass of lay Hebrews/Jews.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
This is because I accept ALL of the Bible for what it is, and follow it to the letter, except certain parts where Jesus orders the killing of others.

I am not religious but I accept the bible for what it is too, you clown. It is a jumbled mess of innuendo, half stories, ambiguous statements and at times downright lies. I just don't agree with the way it is taught. I have said many times that there is another story that lies underneath these narratives that the gospelers are desperate to hide. That is my opinion. I don't give two fks about your opinion.

I was "testing the thread" to see if anyone was paying attention.

Stop telling bare faced lies FFS. You fucked up because it was you who wasn't paying attention. It is there for anyone to see. stop trying to take people for mugs.

I am able to call out FAKE Christians for what they are that do not follow the Bible in the godly manner that I do,

Says the clown that doesn't know his Ark from his own arse. 

I will continue to correct your outright Biblical ignorance, and unfortunately, at your expense.

I don't mind being corrected. I will always give credit where I belive it is due and am always willing to concede an argument if i feel the evidence outweighs AND proves my beliefs or opinions to be wrong. Which is something you have failed miserably to do since you joined the forum. So, again, fk you 'brother', I know more about these scriptures than you will ever live to know.

RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
I will tell you a secret that no Christian will ever admit... Lucifer of OT was Jesus of NT. I want you to look very closely into what a 'lightbearer' and/or 'lightbringer' are and see the symbolic references to what Jesus was prior to being a baby and while being a man... Light.

There is no doubt about that. Now, the real question... Then who is the Devil? Well the Devil is 'Satan' or Shai'tan', that's really a given. He/it is the enemy of Jesus (not God) and actually Satan is God (of the OT) but in NT Jesus makes up a version of his creator/father that he wishes was the actual one.

After all, was Lucifer sent down to hell? Hell isn't in the OT, he was sent down to the mortals.

So, what then about personality traits? This is the strongest element that Christians ignore. Satan is a suave, deceitful charmer who would easily let himself be the villain of a new religion just for kicks and to see what people do with it. On the other hand, Lucifer is described as a hard-headed 'listen to me' type who speaks with what he himself sees as honesty even if it's wrong. This encapsulates not just Jesus... but... Who do you think the holy ghost becomes in the Qur'an? Yes, the main character... No, not Muhammad... You got it. Beware about telling this part, it could offend some really aggressive people. Stick to the Jesus-is-Lucifer line and select your chat-partner(s) carefully, it can lead to some interesting chats.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
You could make a movie about all this god stuff.

When does the story start to gather some normality?

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Why do you spend every day at a website forum talking to abnormal people about something you don't believe in? I find THAT a bit abnormal.

Don't you have any other hobbies? You know, actual interests that keep you busy and fulfilled? Or do you just like jerking off to your own "funny" comments ?

You are a fucking clown
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@janesix
Ummmmmmmmmm,   Correct. 
Hobbies. No I don't. 
Do I have any other Interests?  Wow.. hey jane say interests out loud.
Intrests.
I also collect stamps.
In
trests.

Oh it the trests part of the word that flickers me sensors
I do have other interests but they ain't that interesss, well you know. 
Jane.
Im sorry jane.
Im sorry. 

A clown. Wellllllll ok. 

Jane. Between you and I. 
Why have you got to be so hard on me? Just let me get away with typing and adding nonsense. 
 I went to grade 5 and a bit. 

I may not be able to read.
And i  can't write. 
But I can drive a tractor alright.
Abnormal,  me mum says im perfectly normal. And a sweetheart. So that puts a end to that.
and my friend says I am normal 
You're unusually abnormal. 
Along with being the tuffest bloke on the whole darn site. 

' opens arms ' 
Waits.
Good day sir.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You are mean.You try to play it off as being funny. Maybe you don't know that.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@janesix
Yeah that one. 
Im really smart. 
And semi-illiterate. 
Thats true but. Most of the time, 99% of the time i say something stupid or funny is because. I've nothing intelligent to add.
FULL STOP
Ouch.
And i have to add, and because i think you guys are my friends.  Lar lar.
What.
However,  in the rules of playing religion forum posting, ANYTHING GOES. 
Good game.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Judas was an atheist. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@janesix
He comes across as a drunk. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE:  "So, again, fk you 'brother', I know more about these scriptures than you will ever live to know."

Barring your "little whiny boy potty mouth," that has to precede you when you feel yourself upon shaky ground, you proffered that you know more about the Bible then I will ever live to know? Huh? Then why did you leave out your total embarrassment when I had to correct your bible ignorance in my post #33 to you relative to Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection????!!!!

Here, let's relive the part that you conveniently left out in your assumed refutation in your post #37 because I had shown you to be as bible ignorant as Dr. C&P Franklin, okay?

YOUR QUOTE:  " .... Christianity to speak as one in agreement, it is the testament  given to Jesus' unique status ascribed to him, his crucifixion and resurrection by the New Testament."

Again, your biblical ignorance stands out!  If you state that Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection is in agreement with Christians, then this is done with further embarrassment, where once again you remove one foot to insert the other.

Does Jesus Drink Wine or Vinegar?: 
Mark 15:23 - Jesus is given wine mixed with myrrh, but he doesn’t drink
Matthew 27:48, Luke 23:36 - Jesus is given vinegar, but he doesn’t drink
John 19:29-30 - Jesus is given vinegar, and he drinks

Who Carried Jesus’ Cross? 
Mark 15:21, Matthew 27:32, Luke 23:26 - Jesus gets help from Simon of Cyrene
John 19:17 - Jesus carries his cross the whole way

When Was Jesus Crucified? 
Mark 15:25 - Jesus was crucified on the “third hour.”
John 19:14-15 - Jesus was crucified on the “sixth hour.”

Furthermore, relative to the resurrection that is embarrassing to the true believers as shown in the contradictions above, is the fact that JESUS DID NOT DIE for the sins of the world because He came back to life after 3 days!  This is hardly a sacrifice to hang one's hat upon, where our soldiers in wars that were murdered as well, are the real sacrifices!  Therefore, if Jesus did not really die in a true sacrifice situation, then we cannot say that Jesus DIED FOR OUR SINS, therefore there is no salvation!  Get it? Huh?

STEPHEN, YOU CAN NOW WIPE THE PROVERBIAL EGG FROM YOUR FACE ONE AGAIN, WHERE YOU ARE WHO YOU PRETEND TO BE, AND THAT IS JUST ANOTHER MEMBER OF THIS FORUM THAT "THINKS," I REPEAT, "THINKS" THEY KNOW THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE, BUT AS SHOWN ABOVE IN EMBARRASSMENT, YOU DO NOT!  THERE CAN NEVER BE AN AGREEMENT AMONGST CHRISTIANS REGARDING JESUS' CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION BECAUSE OF SHOWN CONTRADICTIONS, AND JESUS NOT TOTALLY DYING FOR AN ALLEGED SACRIFICE, WHERE ONE REMAINS DEAD TO A REAL SACRIFICE!  UNDERSTOOD? YES? MAYBE?

You are excused once again in total and complete embarrassment.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Head long means the head is important, bad iconoclast
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS QUOTE: "Head long means the head is important, bad iconoclast"

Would it be possible for you to give me a break to your blatant biblical ignorance? It would certainly be appreciated. Thank you.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No iconoclast
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If you state that Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection is in agreement with Christians, 

Oh FFS  I didn't state that did I you clown!!!?  Learn to read what I have ACTUALLY wrote and not what you believe and want me to have wrote: #31

"It seems to me that the single factor that allows all of the divergent creeds of Christianity to speak as one in agreement, it is the testament  given to Jesus' unique status ascribed to him, his crucifixion and resurrection by the New Testament. Anything else is up for interpretation....".

The point being that all devout Christians, no matter what their denomination will all agree that he - Jesus - was the son of god, he was crucified and was resurrected.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE AGAIN: "It seems to me that the single factor that allows all of the divergent creeds of Christianity to speak as one in agreement, it is the testament  given to Jesus' unique status ascribed to him, his crucifixion and resurrection by the New Testament. Anything else is up for interpretation...."

So, you AGAIN are saying that Christianity "speaks as one" in agreement of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection, but you leave out the biblical axioms that there're contradictions to this godly act that I have shown, AND, that when Jesus came back to life in three days, then He really didn't die in a true sacrifice for mankind's sin!  GET IT? HUH?

Therefore, how can Christians speak as one as you propose in agreement with said CONTRADICTIONS to the crucifixion and resurrection? Does the Christian choose Mark 15:21 over John 19:17, whether Jesus had His cross carried, or He carried it Himself?  Does the Christian choose Mark 15:25 over John 19:14-15 in what hour Jesus was crucified?  HOW CAN CHRISTIANS SPEAK AS ONE IN AGREEMENT TO THESE BIBLICAL CONTRADICTIONS?!  

Then you have Jesus coming back to life in three days, therefore how can He be purported to have died for mankind's sin when He still lives? Listen up, if the crucifixion and resurrection are the foundation of Christianity, then when this narrative is full of CONTRADICTIONS, it falls flat upon its face!!

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING DEBATEART THAT YOU REMOVED ONE FOOT TO INSERT THE OTHER: "The point being that all devout Christians, no matter what their denomination will all agree that he - Jesus - was the son of god, he was crucified and was resurrected.

Like I have said before in your case, I have never seen a person as biblically IGNORANT as you!  Christians of different divisions of the faith WILL NOT ALL AGREE like you erroneously propose, in that Jesus was the Son of God!!!!!  47 of the top 50 divisions of Christianity are TRINITARIAN, meaning that Jesus is NOT the Son of God, but Yahweh God incarnate!  Therefore, your insidious notion falls flat upon its proverbial face in your further embarrassment!

Here is the biggest irony that I have seen in a long time, and that is you stated that you knew more about the scriptures than I will ever live to know, but as blatantly shown, you are stumbling all over yourself in the fact that YOU DO NOT KNOW MORE THAN ME AND OTHERS HERE AT DEBATEART!  Your bible ignorance has absolutely no bounds, therefore you LIED when you stated that you knew more than me!  How embarrassing for you once again. :(

Stephen, again you are excused as being as ignorant as Dr. C&P Franklin relative to the JUDEO-Christian bible.

disgusted
disgusted
Nobody can explain the lies I presented in the OP so this thread is closed. Lies are the only thing that the defenders of biblical lies can use as a defense.
There is no honesty in the bible or the bible followers and apologists.
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
I explained them.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Dr.Franklin
LOL
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Anyone see STEPHEN lurking around DebateArt Religion Forum, where he continues to HIDE from my post #51 above that continues to show him as one of the most bible ignorant members on this forum?

Let me know if you see him, and if he is not to scared and pissing his pants, tell him to address yet another embarrassing post above where I have BIBLE-SLAPPED him once again in the name of Jesus!  

Stephen is just making it too easy for me.

disgusted
disgusted
You couldn't explain breathing.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@disgusted
very badly.