DA and the fundamental issue of a debate website.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 117
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Hitler did base his system on natural selection in name, yes. The problem is that the Jews were the naturally selected elites of his country economically and he loathed it, meaning he very blatantly was anti-evolution.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Hitler did base his system on natural selection in name, yes.

meaning he very blatantly was anti-evolution.
Your Jews running the economy BS is irrelevent
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
also it's very hard communictating when you block everyone!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Then unblock me and beg for forgiveness for all the times you've laughed at me and mocked me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It's not irrelevant at all. The Nazi regime directly ran against natural selection.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Then unblock me and beg for forgiveness for all the time you've laughed at me and mocked me.
That is too funny!

It's not irrelevant at all. The Nazi regime directly ran against natural selection.
By what, jews running the economy?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The entire regime was rooted in the idea that in order to naturally select the best of the genepool, one should artificially ruin the livelihood of members of the naturally selected 'fake superior' ethnicity in order to confirm that indeed those of the ethnicity were inferior to begin with. The entire regime ran on ideals that made zero sense, Hitler was half-or-a-quarter Jewish in bloodline himself, he had brown eyes, brown hair and black pubic/facial hair. There is absolutely no way he was a genuine Caucasian in his bloodline and if you knew more about his father you'd realise the utter vile hypocrisy of him and everything to with his ideology.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
ok?, so stupidity, sure, still based his dream on that food chain genepool shit
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He is a FAKE STUDENT OF DARWIN. He did not at all understand or appreciate what evolution is, least of all cultural evolution.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Cultural evolution?, BS it's science not culture
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Cultures evolve. Species also evolve. These are not mutually exclusive statements.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
How?speciation is based on enviorement, not culture
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Okay, I am too triggered to continue this. I am letting you know so you don't wait for me to reply. You need to search 'cultural evolution' and study it please.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I'm not doing the arguing for you,HA
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
for a alpha pack lead and a sexual monster, why are you mad?
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
You’re not a genius.

You're not stupid, but you make too many stupid mistakes - often repeating them, and you have too much difficulty formulating coherent logical points, to make that statement anything other than objectively hilarious.

A real genius would be able to explain why it’s fair for you, someone who has 60+ full forfeit debates, the majority of which were from Type1 should be able to accept 100 ELO points worth of debates that you know, 100% certainty, you will win, and why this one sided allocation of debates is not horribly unfair to those trying to legitimately debate.

A genius would be able to provide an explanation of why those debates should have been allowed to stand, instead of simply trying to assert that other individuals who have debates Type1, Or have had a handful of debates with opponents who ended up being banned is exactly the same thing as one user scoring 100 points by being in the right place at the right time.

Instead me, a relatively medium level intelligence, appears to be running rings around you; explaining why it is different, why it is harmful, and why intervention was required: to which you have no argument whatsoever.

I am quite happy to sit here and repeat this argument and be logical, rational and correct - whilst you simply whine about how much of a genius you are.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In time you will learn why I am the Sun Tzu prodigy and you are the Subutai wannabe.

I am not here to fight you, I have already won. You are so focused on this one tiny event you don't see it; your street cred is permanently marred here. When our grandchildren check out the DA OG's they'll see the true envy you seeped and the way I carried myself through it all, blood sweat and tears I don't give a shit what you call it.

You are dull without me, you're the moon to my sun. your image remained a dollar coin for the entire 14 days I was away with a 50 cent image LOL! 50 Cent would be PROUD of how rattled I got you and how I used the beef to recuperate and analyse the situation. All I saw was a dying website, all I saw was this site matters waaaay less as a serious competitive thing than I thought and far more as a chit chat battle arena on the forums than I thought, as well.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You’ve stormed off multiple times, forfeiting multiple debates as a result, mentioned me in posts, votes, debate rounds; almost every thing you do on the site appears to mention my name. You’ve had at least two meltdowns about me, made up two raps, repeatedly told me in private and public about how I will never break your spirit; desperately tried to argue that you should be able to get to the top of the leaderboard by exploiting a spammer, wasn’t able to convince anyone, had the debates deleted anyway, angrily stormed off for two weeks, and came back angrily ranting about me - again.

In light of this - proclaiming that it is I who is rattled, is right up there with “There are no American Tanks in Baghdad”.

Now, I will treat you like Sun Tzu when you act like it. For example - why not take on fewer debates, and actually argue them coherently rather than go into left field kritiks and absurd semantic nonsense; win debates on their merits, actually learn from the reasons you list the past debates, leap up the leaderboard, show that you’re truly a genius, and leave everyone else wailing and gnashing their teeth.

For example, you always seem to surprise when I place votes that penalize you for absurd semantics, and not arguing the resolution when your side is eminently winnable - even though I keep telling you that’s the way I’ll vote.  I mean, at some point you have to stop blaming the rake you keep stepping on.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
it is not up to me to explain to you what tabula rasa is supposed to be, it is up to you to live up to your words or continue on the path you are going down.

the only fucking thing that's so unique here is that you're such a huge percent of the voting base on every single debate. That is what is so utterly ridiculous about this website.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You see how you skipped the main point I just made that contradicted what you said, and instead made a redundant side point that didn’t really address anything? That bad arguing and bad logic is why you keep losing.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Thanks
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You’re welcome.

I’m sure, like the 55 other times, when I elaborate the key faults in your position, you’ll ignore it, make the same mistake again - and be just as upset when the same mistake you didn’t learn from ends up making you lose.

#KingOfStrategy

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Thanks again
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
triggered
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Ramshutu
wow, I'm impressed. 

This discussion with you and RM reminds me of Idubbz content cop of leafy where Idubbz basically roasted the shit out of leafy and exposed him for being a shallow unfunny insecure idiot. 

Than leafy/RM makes a shallow and insecure response that ignores Idubbz's main arguments.

It's a bit sad that honestly, you wasted your time, RM is going to continue doing this endless cycle of leaving the site, coming back, and proclaiming himself to be a genius ( even though he isn't ). 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Pinkfreud08
I miss content cop

What we do here is go bac bac bac
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I miss content cop

What we do here is go bac bac bac
It made the people who he covered more popular. It didn't actually cop bad content. It just made them more popular. Nice video. Bad consequences.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
yeah but it also did so much damage at times,that's why I think Ian stopped with it
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
yeah but it also did so much damage at times,that's why I think Ian stopped with it
No it didn't. See the socialblade of the person copped. They have a slight reduction then it goes back to normal. That is best case scenario.

It is a testament to show how little people care about things that are not relevant anymore. The normies is the more popular crowd and they tend to forget quicker. If they didn't then they would be consider hardcore as in people fixated on a given topic for an extended period of time.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Above.