JESUS condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths in HELL

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 133
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
“I preached from this passage recently - in the past 12 months - and was referring to commentaries and a book on word pictures.”

With all of the embarrassing and contradicting statements against Jesus you have made within this thread, you have the nerve actually preach to others as if you knew what you were biblically talking about?!  Are you kidding?!  Please, for our sake, tell the membership at DebateArt that your existence on his forum is just a ruse, where you are just pretending to be a Christian as a parody, okay? This is because myself and others have shown you to be one of the most  biblically ignorant FAKE Christians on DebateArt! 

I did not think it was necessary to reply to dog poo. 

When you start to provide something to discuss perhaps we can have a talk. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No need to scream
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

THE DIRECT BURIAL OF TRADESCRET AS BEING A FAKE CHRISTIAN!

Well, as usual, another FAKE Christian named Tradesecret has bit the dust along with HER cohort in crime, SATAN, because in what SHE thought SHE knew about the bible, SHE really didn’t. What did we expect from a second class woman as the bible so states ad infinitum with the inspired word of Jesus?

Tradesecrets “standouts” of being one of the most ungodly bible ignorant spin doctors of the scriptures, in being a FAKE Christian, are when I Bible Slapped HER silly when she blasphemed Jesus by questioning His birth through Mary! SHE Satanically said “If" he was the true child of Mary” in HER post #97. Barring HER disrespect for Jesus once again by not capitalizing Jesus' pronoun "He" in HER quote, yes, it is hard to believe that SHE used the word “IF!" Jesus was born from Mary!   BLASPHEME!

Subsequent to HER embarrassment shown above, and to try and save face on this matter when SHE knew SHE made a drastic mistake, was HER trying so hard to weasel out of HER predicament in HER post #114, where you will view one of the most revealing and lying exhibitions a fake Christian could ever make!  

Another sorrowful situation that Tradesecret is in at this time, is the blatant fact of HER committing the Unpardonable Sin!  HER excuse that SHE didn’t commit this act, was copy and pasted from another equally dumbfounded FAKE Christian spewing forth nonsense on this topic.  Whereas I gave direct logic and reason that SHE did commit the Unpardonable Sin in my post #112, all vouchsafed with biblical axioms and using the true definition of Blaspheme against Jesus the Christ. 

Let all TRUE Christians pray for Tradesecret in that Jesus, as the Jewish serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, will at least give HER a cooler place in the sulfur lakes of Hell upon HER earthly demise. So sad. :(

Another standout is Tradesecrets shame in that SHE could not tell us HER church affiliation. This shame obviously tells us that her church was open to severe embarrassment to begin with, where SHE still remains in HIDING of this embarrassing fact.   2+2=4.

In any event, you get the picture of Tradesecret being a minion of Satan while on DebateArt. With me only showing a few OF MANY embarrassing situations for poor ol’ Tradesecret in this thread, nonetheless, in prayer with Jesus last night, He adamantly wants me to continue in showing just how bible ignorant Tradesecret is in subsequent threads!  I told Jesus that I was proud that He picked me again as His bird dog in this ever so easy endeavor of showing TRADESECRET to be the bible ignorant fool in the future, praise Jesus!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

I am so sorry to report that you are still on the "back burner" in being the most dumbfounded bible ignorant FAKE Christian upon DebateArt Religion Forum! This is because, and blatantly shown in this thread, TRADESECRET still holds first place over you and a few others.  To regain your title as number 1, the best way that you can do this, is just to act natural, okay? 

Listen, I am hoping that you can be proud in being number 1 again real soon.

Praise Jesus!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 Not once did I question the birth of Jesus. Stop lying. The context clearly shows I was  making an argument. It is no different to when Jesus says in Matthew 12:27 if I did cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do you drive them out". Obviously Jesus is not questioning whether he drove them out by demons - he drove them out by the Holy Spirit. But your logic - foolish as it is - emphatically declares that Jesus drove them out by demons. Are you guilty of blaspheming the Holy Spirit? Using your own distorted understanding of interpretation then you MUST be guilty. 

I don't have any need to weezil out of something I was not in. I never said it and I never implied it. 

Another sorrowful situation that Tradesecret is in at this time, is the blatant fact of HER committing the Unpardonable Sin!  HER excuse that SHE didn’t commit this act, was copy and pasted from another equally dumbfounded FAKE Christian spewing forth nonsense on this topic.  Whereas I gave direct logic and reason that SHE did commit the Unpardonable Sin in my post #112, all vouchsafed with biblical axioms and using the true definition of Blaspheme against Jesus the Christ. 
I have not blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Your ignorance on this subject is astounding. You have absolutely no idea. It is pathetic. 

Another standout is Tradesecrets shame in that SHE could not tell us HER church affiliation. This shame obviously tells us that her church was open to severe embarrassment to begin with, where SHE still remains in HIDING of this embarrassing fact.   2+2=4.
This is simply a distraction. No one but you care about my background. 

There seems to be sufficient evidence that you are unable to mount a decent argument. You certainly do not understand rules of engagement and you do not have a clear understanding of interpretation. I am still waiting for you to address any of the questions I put to you. Yet I have attempted to answer yours - apart from the red herrings. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Where is your schoo, IM MAD
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret the RUNAWAY FAKE Christian,

WHAT PART OF MY LAST POST TO YOU DIDN’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!

I WILL REITERATE ONE MORE TIME!

Your ungodly presence as a minion of Satan within this forum is embarrassing to Christianity and the TRUE followers of the faith!

Look back at your disparaging posts towards Jesus, where one of them is the fact that you don’t know if He was born into sin or not (Post #111), where Christianity is built upon absolutes and not “maybe’s” from the FAKE Christian Tradesecret.  

You are too scared and embarrassed to state your church affiliation because that would give me “cannon fodder” to use against you as you admitted (Post #98) which shows that your church is open to embarrassment!  Priceless admittance on your part! You couldn’t even individually refute the many biblical axioms that state you are guilty of being embarrassed about Jesus and your church (Post #76). The biggest irony is the fact you claimed I attacked you in an ad hominem way, where in fact, Jesus attacked you in this manner with His own words! Priceless. (Post #78)

You have committed the Unpardonable Sin in its TRUE DEFINITION of Blasphemy towards Jesus the Christ, along with me using biblical axioms to back up this absolute claim. You on the other hand used a comical copy and paste ruse from an equally ignorant FAKE Christian like you (Post #107), whereas it was weak as a kitten and laughable. You never refuted the listed claims of mine individually, proving you guilty of blasphemy towards Jesus and committing the Unpardonable Sin, but instead, you ran away from them as usual (Post #76).

You claim that Jesus is God, but then state He is not the God in the Old Testament where it is shown that Yahweh/Jesus murdered innocent fetus,’ babies and children. Obviously you haven’t heard of the adage, “you can’t have your cake and eat it too.” If there is only 1 God as the Bible so states (1 Timothy 2:5), then Jesus is the God of the Old Testament within the Triune Doctrine! GET IT?

You question Jesus being born of Mary, and then try and weasel out of this claim using child like refutations, whereas your direct quote is: “Yet it seems he must have been if he was the true child of Mary who herself had inherited original sin.” GUILTY! If you used the correct syntactical sentence structure, it should have been stated: “Yet it seems ‘H’e must have been because ‘H’e is the true child of Mary.” Understand???

Between all of your embarrassments shown above, which is only a FEW OF MANY, along with you comically positing that the universe would stop operating if Yahweh died on the cross, your total disrespect towards Jesus as shown. (Post #112), and a “plethora” of other disgusting posts towards Jesus, you make the TRUE Christian like myself sick to their stomachs! 

Tradesecret, your problem is the fact that you don’t realize in how ignorant you are regarding the Bible because you are swallowing the doctrine of your obvious Satanic church which goes nameless, and you don’t have the sense to feel embarrassed about this fact so you could maybe change direction to save yourself further embarrassment.

As I stated, Jesus wants me to “bird dog” you in this forum so as not to Satanically spin doctor His words like you have done thus far, therefore be prepared in the future where I will continue to easily Bible Slap silly in the name of Jesus!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Look back at your disparaging posts towards Jesus, where one of them is the fact that you don’t know if He was born into sin or not (Post #111), where Christianity is built upon absolutes and not “maybe’s” from the FAKE Christian Tradesecret.  
Be very careful what you say, Brother DT. I have only been honest in my reflections about the birth of Jesus. I have been quite clear to state Jesus never sinned. I have been quite clear to say he was without sin.  I used word "if" in  argument - similar to how Jesus himself used the word "if" in his argument. I note that intentionally refused to comment on that point in your slurs at me. Christians have the character of meekness and humility, it seems that you don't possess such good fruit. My point in relation to original sin v sins is still something you are unable to grasp. My concession of ignorance goes directly to the fact that JESUS is fully MAN being born of a woman who herself was born with original sin. Does this mean Jesus was born into sin? I never said that. In fact I would hesitate greatly to suggest that. Hence, my view about original sin as being the same as being born into sin is not absolute. I don't have an answer. I am not ashamed of that. I have no reason to be. I am not questioning Jesus' deity, or sinlessness, or majesty or anything of a sort. That is where you mind goes when these things are discussed - mine is directed towards how transmission occurs and to what is the distinction between sin and sins. You have added nothing except disappointment. You obviously do not know how to think properly. 

You are too scared and embarrassed to state your church affiliation because that would give me “cannon fodder” to use against you as you admitted (Post #98) which shows that your church is open to embarrassment!  Priceless admittance on your part! You couldn’t even individually refute the many biblical axioms that state you are guilty of being embarrassed about Jesus and your church (Post #76). The biggest irony is the fact you claimed I attacked you in an ad hominem way, where in fact, Jesus attacked you in this manner with His own words! Priceless. (Post #78)
Stop lying. You demonstrate no fruits of the Spirit but rather reflect Satan and his lies and violence. My church affiliation is not within the scope of our discussion and I refuse to be drawn into it as though it were. None of your comments in relation to my intentional refusal to provide that information is valid and for the record you did attack by way of ad hominin. Your notion that it was Jesus is just another lie. 

You have committed the Unpardonable Sin in its TRUE DEFINITION of Blasphemy towards Jesus the Christ, along with me using biblical axioms to back up this absolute claim. You on the other hand used a comical copy and paste ruse from an equally ignorant FAKE Christian like you (Post #107), whereas it was weak as a kitten and laughable. You never refuted the listed claims of mine individually, proving you guilty of blasphemy towards Jesus and committing the Unpardonable Sin, but instead, you ran away from them as usual (Post #76).
Again I reiterate I have not committed the unpardonable sin. Your statement putting Jesus as God and that God cannot be divided is irrelevant to our discussion in at least two ways. Firstly, I never blasphemed against Jesus, always holding him in true respect and honour, but secondly, because Jesus' own word deny what you are alleging. He clearly states - all sins can be forgiven against the son of man. Therefore your argument herein is not relevant in this situation. I take Jesus' words over yours anyday. Furthermore, I did not cut and paste anything. I did refer to authorities on the subject - as is proper. You were unable to refute it.  Saying they are comical and weak is not a refutation. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas

You claim that Jesus is God, but then state He is not the God in the Old Testament where it is shown that Yahweh/Jesus murdered innocent fetus,’ babies and children. Obviously you haven’t heard of the adage, “you can’t have your cake and eat it too.” If there is only 1 God as the Bible so states (1 Timothy 2:5), then Jesus is the God of the Old Testament within the Triune Doctrine! GET IT?
Yes, I fully acknowledge that Jesus is God, the second person of the Holy Trinity. I have no issues with the God of the OT as Jesus.  I just reject your assertions that the GOD of the OT or indeed the NT is a murderer and killer of children. You have provided verses - and your interpretation in a form of commentary. Yet, you don't seem to understand the story of the Bible. You miss the big picture and like non-Christians - you fall for the same lies and misunderstandings as they do. It makes me wonder if you have the Spirit of God. As I said above, you seem to lack the fruits of the Spirit. 

You question Jesus being born of Mary, and then try and weasel out of this claim using child like refutations, whereas your direct quote is: “Yet it seems he must have been if he was the true child of Mary who herself had inherited original sin.” GUILTY! If you used the correct syntactical sentence structure, it should have been stated: “Yet it seems ‘H’e must have been because ‘H’e is the true child of Mary.” Understand???
I have explained myself adequately in respect of how I put it above. You, rather than accept me in good faith, want to fight and argue about nothing. You also intentionally neglect to comment on Jesus using the "if" word. 

Between all of your embarrassments shown above, which is only a FEW OF MANY, along with you comically positing that the universe would stop operating if Yahweh died on the cross, your total disrespect towards Jesus as shown. (Post #112), and a “plethora” of other disgusting posts towards Jesus, you make the TRUE Christian like myself sick to their stomachs! 
Well it was your argument. So if it falls down, you fall down. Just a moment ago - you were getting all hot under the collar about the fact that I said blasphemy against the Son of Man was not the same as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. You went red in the face and said GOD cannot be divided. They are ONE. So if that if that is the case - then if GOD died on the cross, since GOD cannot be divided - then the world dies. You cant have it both ways. The word that springs to my mind for you is imbecile. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret the RUNAWAY FAKE Christian,

AGAIN, what did't you understand about my previous post?

I look forward to being a "bird dog" for Jesus regarding your blatant ignorance regarding the Bible! Now, take the last word in this discussion, like all beaten FAKE Christians like you have to do, and save your energy for what is to come in the future regarding you rewriting the Bible in Satan's name.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Brother DT your last post was very easy to understand. It went like this: "I Brother DT admit that I know nothing about the Bible or about GOD. I am a fool and judge others according to a standard I myself am unable to attain. I don't understand sin. I don't understand how to interpret the bible. I don't understand grace. My view of God is distorted and I need to repent."

I look forward to being a "bird dog" for Jesus regarding your blatant ignorance regarding the Bible! Now, take the last word in this discussion, like all beaten FAKE Christians like you have to do, and save your energy for what is to come in the future regarding you rewriting the Bible in Satan's name.
The only thing you are looking forward to is not having to deal with TS anymore. He has soundly refuted each and every one of your sad and pathetic arguments while you have been unable to refute even one of his. In fact you have run away on every occasion. TS accepts your concession. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Subsequent to one of the most bible ignorant FAKE Christians on DebateArt having her Satanic ass handed to her, we can only wonder when TRADESECRET will "tip toe" out to bring Satan to the forefront again?  Understandably, she has to take some time off to lick her wounds inflicted upon her by the Brother D., but when will she have the nerve to represent Satan once again? Most assuredly, Jesus and I will be waiting for her, praise!

When you think about it, TRADESECRETS'S MO and lack of biblical knowledge, and where she tries in vain to rewrite Jesus' true words, acts like a Presbyterian, which is one of the most disgusting and comical divisions of Christianity that there could ever be!  Yeah, that's it, TS has to be a PRESBIE!!! No wonder she didn't want to tell us which church affiliation she follows!  OMG, how embarrassing.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Subsequent to one of the most bible ignorant FAKE Christians on DebateArt having her Satanic ass handed to her, we can only wonder when TRADESECRET will "tip toe" out to bring Satan to the forefront again?  Understandably, she has to take some time off to lick her wounds inflicted upon her by the Brother D., but when will she have the nerve to represent Satan once again? Most assuredly, Jesus and I will be waiting for her, praise!
When the best you can come up with is ad hominin attacks, it demonstrates to anyone watching that you have exhausted any arguments you might have had. Given that it has been you that has been missing over the past couple of days, I think it is more accurate that you have been licking your wounds and trying to find satisfactory answers to the questions I have posed you. The fact that you have been gone so long and still have no response is further evidence that you have no clue. I can rest my case until you come forth with something worth responding to.

When you think about it, TRADESECRETS'S MO and lack of biblical knowledge, and where she tries in vain to rewrite Jesus' true words, acts like a Presbyterian, which is one of the most disgusting and comical divisions of Christianity that there could ever be!  Yeah, that's it, TS has to be a PRESBIE!!! No wonder she didn't want to tell us which church affiliation she follows!  OMG, how embarrassing.
Harikrish suggested I was Presbyterian, I never denied it. I merely mentioned that I don't see it as a relevant consideration. I also do not believe that what we have discussed over the past while actually gives you any idea or conception of my background - which is why you have been so insistent to know what it is.  That way you can go to your little book and cut and paste someone's elses work. By the way, I am not confirming my position either. You can make of that whatever you want - which you will anyway.  

You have demonstrated that you are ignorant when it comes to the bible and you are ignorant when it comes to interpretation. You have also revealed you are ignorant of church history and that you lack the normal fruits of the Spirit including humility and self-control. From my perspective, despite the fact that you can at times demonstrate a general knowledge and understanding of the gospel, which means you are not entirely lost, you are doing more harm than good by promoting a wrong understanding of the character of GOD.