God is genuinely female if God is gendered at all. Stop denying the motherhood.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 56
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
thank you please look at the link I just posted.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Do you have any posts that aren't pathetically cowardly?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
read my reply in that thread to find out.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
An atheist is claiming they were present at the start of every religion. Dishonest lying bigot. 
GuitarSlinger
Debates: 15
GuitarSlinger
Interesting topic.  Begs the Question, what does it mean to be "female" or "male"?  
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@GuitarSlinger
Okay use the terms feminine and masculine to save us a debate on biological sex but I am indeed including biological sex mechanics when it comes to what God physically creates etc.

If God were masculine don't think he would use reality, compete with other Gods to best provide for his reality and give strong clear advice, not allowing there to be so much confusion and mystery about what's right or the real God?
GuitarSlinger
GuitarSlinger
Sorry, still begs the question-- what does it mean be "masculine" or "feminine"?  
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
The Creator (God) is nongender, you're still working within duality. The conscious state of God is much higher that that actually. There are certainly demi-gods and higher spiritual beings that have a female and male nature but not the One. The only thing that creates dual nature (male, female, good bad, light, darkness) is when the Creator splits into duality below the pure worlds of consciousness. In the absolute realm of God there exists no such thing, it's a singular Reality. Having said that is where we would argue over whether which side of male or female rule the created worlds....and that can be seen or observed in nature. But the male principle and female principle only exist when the center balance of the oneness of God begins to oscillate from that center point, this is where God begins to express Itself in either form.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
You are incorrect.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Father and then the son, do you brain
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
How does that work? Did the holy ghost count as a grandson? What was Mary in the equation?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Mary has nothing to do wiht the trinity
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
And isn't that strange to you? No Mother but a Son?
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@GuitarSlinger
Begs the Question, what does it mean to be "female" or "male"?  
I think your father is the one that should be explaining that to you...

The difference between male and female animals must have been evident to the most primitve humans.   Things only get complicated when it comes things like plants and non-mammals.   The rule adopted - much later than the invention of the terms - is that the donor of the larger gamete is female and the donor of the smaller gamete is male.  It's a good rule because it isconsistent with our informal notion of sex obtained from observing large mammals but can be appliedvery widely,

I have no idea how - or if - deities reproduce or the size of theirgametes (if any) and unless there are gametes involved, even that definition can't work for gods.   However, in the Christian tradition Mary's sex was certainly female so a male sex is generally assumed toaplly to God.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@keithprosser
Wrong. Mary was the avatar of God, not Jesus and I can prove it to you if you will just listen and talk deeply with me.
GuitarSlinger
GuitarSlinger
-->
@keithprosser
lol.  clever.  I actually know what it means to be "male" and "female".  It comes down to biology, as you allude to when you speak of the differences between the animals.

Which gets to the point of, with that being said, how you can surmise that the Deity "God" is female.  

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
You are incorrect.

Lol, pure awareness has no embodiment, only when a soul takes on form does male or female manifest silly. In a singular reality there is no such thing as a male or female it's just awareness. Pretend you have no form or embodiment just consciousness, look around you where do you see genitals?? The pure state of the Creator is the still balance between all duality, in other words there is no duality in God, there can be no separation. Without separation male or female is irrelevant Madman. Think....
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
I am thinking. I don't get where you came up with this pure awareness balancer concept.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
The Creator has no form, like electricity or energy conscious awareness is same thing, it pervades all of creation, embodiments and forms are nothing but channels for It to express its power and creativity. Awareness takes on form just like electricity and energy, that's how God is omnipresent, the Creator is both in form and formless. All things come out of this formless Reality. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
I think in my religion what you call God is what I call Fate. God's the personality that was granted the power to rig the otherwise random Fate.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
I think in my religion what you call God is what I call Fate.
You are the result of an individualization of the One you have no real religion other than in the mind, you are a creative expression of an eternal Creative conscious awareness that pervades everything that exists just like energy. The reason you exist is because you were granted the freedom to become a soul in duality (creation).
 God's the personality that was granted the power to rig the otherwise random Fate.
Fate does not exist without God, if fate exists it's because the Creator exists and fate should have some purpose. God can't be granted anything, all things come out of God, including you.
That alone exists, not even fate, just pure awareness. Fate means nothing without embodiment, time and space lol. The Creator exists without embodiment, time and space.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
You talk from a standpoint of arrogance and self-fulfilling prophecy.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Arrogance?? not sure what the other thing means. How about we just have a discussion without any preconceived ideas and personal insults? I tried to just give you an objective idea...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
No, you explained nothing at all and said I'm nothing more than a slave to your reality 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Wow, let me know if you ever want to chat like an adult. 
disgusted
disgusted
I tried to just give you an objective idea...
Everything you wrote was totally subjective. Every word came from your imagination, there was no attempt to inject reality.