But they are contradictions between before conception and after death

Another atheist burns into the sun
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
But they are contradictions between before conception and after death
It is not a contradiction. I am not making opposing claims. I am comparing similar contexts in order to help you understand.

Another theist goes to bed after reading their bedtime stories. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Why are you mentioning it then, you are clearly wrong!

Another atheist goes night night
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why are you mentioning it then, you are clearly wrong!
Because that is an answer to not an afterlife. A similar thing which occurred before conception.
Another Christian wakes up then goes back to sleep. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
not an afterlife, what does that mena, do you nsleep forever,what

Another Christian wakes up then goes back to sleep. 
LOL

Another atheist wets his bed and calls for help mommy for help but the mom refuses
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Didn't debunk my point.
Typical theist. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yes I did, read your contradictions

Boom
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Theist doesn't understand the difference between a contradiction and a comparison?

Weird. Still I win you lose. Checkmate theist. 
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The afterlife claim is hollow if it cannot be shown an individual can survive death.

Why?

It is sort of like saying there is a wondrous amusement park that can only be reached with a unicorn. The reality of the amusement park can not be verified until the method of travel is found to be real itself. 

Essentially, 'death can be survived' is an assumption of facts not in evidence. It would need to to be established true before any claim can be built upon it.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

Your bible ignorance surpasses TradeSecrets, congratulations once again!

YOUR UNBELIEVABLE BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "Why are the angels women"

Angels are not male or female in the way that humans understand and experience gender. But whenever angels are mentioned in the Bible, the word translated “angel” is always used in the masculine form. Also, when angels appeared to people in the Bible, they were always seen as men. And when they were given names, the names were always masculine.

DOC FRANK, HELLO, ANYBODY HOME TODAY? How embarrassing for you once again in front of the members!  LOLOLOL!!!!!

YOUR OTHER INCREDIBLE BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE:  "Hitler doesn't go to heaven,he hated the Pope, mass murderues don't go to heaven ,where you get that is beyond me."

OMG, when will your Bible ignorance ever stop?!  Hitler and the others mentioned, are all in Heaven because they believed in Jesus, therefore Hitler if forgiven of his sins!!!  HELLO?

“To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” (Acts 10:43)

Doc Frank, tell us why you were SILENT in my post to Jesus' brutal 2nd coming where He turns into serial killer along with His 200 million angel MEN? Huh?  These biblical facts were in the same postsof mine where you found the above statements!  Too scared and afraid to address our Jesus as a brutal serial killer? Huh?  Your ignorance is so predictable on this forum, that we just automatically expect it! LOL!!!

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Is your logic, Hitler goes to heaven, Warren buffet, a philanthropic will go to hell?  If so, that is one reason why I am not Christian.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Alec

Alec,

As we have seen many times, you'll have to excuse Dr. "C&P" Franklin because he is no more a Christian than Satan is a follower of Jesus.  I can't count the errors he has made since my godly arrival at DebateArt. Doc Frank is a lost cause, whereas his one-way E-ticket ride to the sulfur lakes of Hell are in order upon his demise.  

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Alec
What, I never said Warren Buffet will go to hell??
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
My Christian oopsies are too much :)
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@SkepticalOne
Now, the idea of a afterlife while your body rots is a good solution, all other atheists's explanations of death and trying got debunk heaven contradicts, the ball is in atheists courts
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Tradesecret is amazing, 

Anyway, Why are there Christian saints that are women,

Some read the prophecy in Zechariah 5:5-11 and interpret the two women with wings as female angels.
Boom!

LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!

Hitler was not a christian and nver apologixed for his sins, and it only counts for little sins,not bkg sins like murdering millions!

Jesus never killed anyone.People killed God first,

LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!LOLOLOL
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Comparisions with contradictions

Another atheist botes the dust and cries!
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Comparisions with contradictions
Not demonstrated and I have clearly shown how it wasn't.

Another triggered theist who can't comprehend a world without God. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Above. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'm troggered, oh plkease leftist
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Guess this must be a theist trying to strawman an atheist. I would like to draw the fact the incorrect spelling of words which implies a lack of intelligence of a theist.

*Explosion* Boom. 
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What is death and what do you do when you die?, God has provided an answer but not atheists, so answer it already
Why am I expected to have an answer for this simply because I'm an atheist?

SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How do you get to a destination if there is no you? Basically, why should I or anyone accept death can be survived without sufficient evidence much less there is a destination beyond death?

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Sorry.  Meant to tag BrotherDThomas.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why is non-existence a mystery? Non-existence is what it is.
Let's say that you ate a meal of chicken and fries. Would there be a mystery surrounding the non-existence of the chicken and the potato? 

And what do you mean by sleeping forever?  Sleep is a living state, if you're dead then you cannot be asleep. Do you think that atheists would assume that the chicken and the potato would be sleeping forever?  So why would a rational atheist suggest that human non-existence was sleeping forever?

And you might as well say that non-existence is solved by the Loch Ness Monster. Because fundamentally religion and the Loch Ness Monster are the same thing;  unvalidated data. 

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You must be American. Make amerika geart agian.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Yes I am american, you are ?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Castin
All I'm asking is that there is an alternative answer to afterlife and the Bible
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Castin
All I'm asking is that there is an alternative answer to afterlife and the Bible
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
Food doesn't have souls or alive, Fine not sleep, but what does happens if your not sleeping forever

Religion has stayed consisntent not atheism