Thoughts on FDR?

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 33
--> @Dr.Franklin
no.
--> @Greyparrot
Yes.
He was a piece of shit in general. For one take a look at his commie shit,  and second fly the reason people did not usually run for third terms is because they knew it would be uunethical. FDR was such a huge piece of shit for even running a third time. He knew we should never have a 3 term president but decided to do it anyway because I guess his opinion was "Fuck America"
--> @Wylted
Calm down
--> @Pinkfreud08
Sorry. I couldn't like disagree more with you on issues. Like look at how you are a fan of Freud even though Jung was his superior in every way once they became rivals.
--> @Wylted
I have no idea where this is coming from, all I did was ask for you to calm down when you were lobbing tons of insults and excessively swearing randomly.
--> @Dr.Franklin
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.

--> @Greyparrot
ok