OSBM DP 1

Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 211
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I knew you would not walk into that, but it is a double bind. Whether you answer ir run away from that question it means you are caught
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Y’all can burn in Hell. I’m a yellow bastard and y’all will die tonight.

VTNL
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
Me and GP were both the major people to push for a yellow team lynch silly and I am about to make a major announcement lol

Pie has just confessed to yellow.  Either demonstrate that your plan for NON-YELLOW team was in good faith by VTL'ing Pie now or be exposed as yellow team deceivers who must be lynched first.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
UNVOTE
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Vote Count

Wylted (2/5) - Mharman, Cogent_Cognizer

Speedrace (1/5) - Club

VTNL/FFA (4/5) - Speedrace, Wylted, Greyparrot, ILikePie5

If I have made any mistakes please correct me
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
It’s always Pie lolllll

UNVOTE

VOTE Pie
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Wylted
So no matter what I do I'm caught? That's faulty logic. Me no like faulty logic.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
That's not a valid lynch.

This is a valid lynch.

VTL Wylted until Wylted VTL's pie
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Why not make Wylted burn now?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Oro a vtnl means we can kill two yellows. Pie admitted to being yellow so I suggest we modify the plan. Blue team kills CC Red team kills pie
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Mharman
Why not make Wylted burn now?

+1 

His original plot is exposed as a ruse & now he's hesitating with his big announcement (ruse #2).  He is at least as likely yellow as not & always disruptive.  Might as well flush him & GP first & second.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Dude VTNL if we lynch pie yellow team gets the NK and if we VTNL than each team leader gets an NK. We can kill at least 2 yellows between this dp and this np. If we lynch than. If we do not lynch than we do not cripple yellow. Plain and simple. This is a tactic by yellow team to confess so we VTL and only get one kill on them. Do not fall for their shit.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Oro a vtnl means we can kill two yellows. Pie admitted to being yellow so I suggest we modify the plan. Blue team kills CC Red team kills pie

weak
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Lol ok and yeah ooops

VTL Wylted
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
It is special rule number one 

1) Each days lynch determines which team controls the NK for the following night. If a member of the red team is lynched the blue team controls the NK for the night, if a member of the blue team is lynched the yellow team controls the NK for the night, if a member of the yellow team is lynched the red team controls the NK for the night. If the town decides via majority vote to no-lynch then the following NP will be a free-for-all and every surviving team will gain an NK for the night.

It is idiotic for anybody other than yellow to not push for a VTNL. Seriously stupid. We can entirely eliminate  yellow between today and tomorrow with a VTNL. Read the fucking rules. I think you are likely yellow and this is some sort of rude to ensure you only lose one member but if not read the rules and use common sense
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
still not a proper lynch!
Wylted
Wylted
I thought I could conclusively prove mharman as yellow which was the plan  getting him to answer the question but he is an idiot and his not answering is tantamount to a confession. Unfortunately others are idiots and let it slide but a non answer was even worse than answering the question and getting caught. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
Mharman why did you ignore my question. You claimed red are you the team leader and if not, will your partner who you can communicate with in PM confirm you. If you are really red it is dumb not to cooperate. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
VTNL is a vote for 0 information russian roulette- chaos.  I think you tried to be clever & now you feel like a VTNL is best chance to shake off your bad behaviour.  

The only info I trust so far is that you and GP are partnered.  Killing you gives us information about GP.  Right now you are the only viable target in the game.
Wylted
Wylted
If blue/red lack members who have 3 digit IQs I regret not making this a yellow/my team lynch against other team. Seriously red/blue need to get their shit together. A VTNL is the only intelligent move. Even if I am yellow it is still smart to VTNL so I and a team mate could get taken out at the same time
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
We have information. We have a confessed yellow and mharman us also clearly yellow. Get your shit together. We can take our collective chances of winning from 66% to 100% or our individual chances from 30% to 50% by following the plan. Did you just smoke meth or something? There is a single correct move in here. There will be no lynch. Not enough people will agree so you are being an idiot and delaying the inevitable.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I am willing to partner with you now unless red/blue gets on board to save yellow team. I am on the blue team with grey parrot. I take it the red team has abandoned our plan. Mharman and oro have basically admitted to being red. We VTNL and your team kills oro and we will kill mharman tonight. The plan expires if oro and mharman decide to VTNL. 
Mharman
Mharman
In Post #141 Wylted says I am yellow.

In Post #142 Wylted says I am red.

lol
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
It doesn't matter if you are yellow I am giving you a limited opportunity to partner with us to kill red. Since you weren't called out and also were not smart enough to follow the plan (if you are red) than yellow is being offered an opportunity to make up for the idiocy of the red team.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
If you don't trust us to NK correctly I am willing to lynch a member of red team. 100% pro is red 65% mharman is. If mharman is on your team tell him he can make up for his stupid moves this game by teaming up with us
oromagi
oromagi
UNVOTE
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
So what is your plan. The ball is in your court. 
Wylted
Wylted
This is about team work oro. About convenient alliances. You can get back on board to take out yellow right now but they also have an opportunity to partner with us. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Gaaaaaaah

VTP Wylted
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I am willing to partner with you now unless red/blue gets on board to save yellow team. I am on the blue team with grey parrot. I take it the red team has abandoned our plan. Mharman and oro have basically admitted to being red. We VTNL and your team kills oro and we will kill mharman tonight. The plan expires if oro and mharman decide to VTNL. 

I’m Down lol. Survival of the fittest, and I’m fit