The truth of Bsh1's modding and what it does to DebateArt's reputiation.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 34
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
YeshuaBought? Is she referring to this incident? My recollection of that goes something like:

• She was in an argument with a few members who believed healthcare was not a human right.
  • She accused these members of telling her she didn't have the right to live.
  • One person then said ~"Would you like me to create a debate about whether you have the right to live?" 
  • She said yes, create the debate. It was called "The user YeshuaBought does not have a right to live" or some such. Despite the alarming title, she accepted it. 
  • Once created, she treated the debate she had consented to as an outrageous assault and accused DART's members and mods of abuse.
  • The mods asked her for permission to delete the offending debate, which required her consent.
  • She ignored the request and continued to talk about how outrageously she'd been treated.
  • They asked her again, repeatedly, for permission to delete the debate.
  • After much hullabaloo, during which Mike actually stepped in and briefly suspended her account, they were finally able to get a response out of her and the debate was deleted.
  • Afterward, she publicly apologized for her behavior.

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Right-wing bully forum? Someone needs thicker skin.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Castin
  • She was in an argument with a few members who believed healthcare was not a human right.
  • She accused these members of telling her she didn't have the right to live.

This is the problem. She took someone's political views way too personally.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Mharman
Indeed. It was a discussion about general human rights.

In her apology she said she was mentally disabled and had been struggling with addiction, so I was pretty understanding at the time. But if the dates are correct, she made that apology on the same day she made the bad review. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯