- One of the highest therapeutic indices of any drug, meaning overdose is extremely difficult. LSD trips are experienced at around 100 micrograms, with overdoses occuring around 15,000 micrograms.
- Not addictive
- Is not harmful to society or the individual
- It was illegalised due to its prominence in the counter cultural movement of the 70-80's, not for health or harm reasons.
- Its current status as a schedule 1 drug (USA)/ S9 (AUS) means valuable research has been hindered significantly.
- Legalisation w/ regulated supply reduces incidence of any given illicit drug use in a population
- Legalisation w/ regulated supply destroys markets that profit criminals/gangs.
You can contest any of these points, just quote it and give your thoughts on it and I'll respond.