LSD should be decriminalised.

Author: Smithereens

Total: 34
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
The problem I see with LSD, as stated by others, is the changes it causes to one's mind and brain chemistry.

It is quite apparent that LSD is physically harmless. However, this doesn't mean the psychological effects should be overlooked. People report of LSD "changing and opening up their mind." It totally changes people and turns them into different people. They become more as stereotypical "hippies," conpletely falling out of line with traditional society. 

Those who do psychedelics are entirely different people once they do. I don't see the risk as worth it.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Does anyone else get completely different results when they ask google about information on LSD compared to asking google about information on Acid? I swear its like fuckin night and day for me 
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
-->
@Imabench
Without meaning to suggest the obvious, how did you define "acid" 
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
-->
@triangle.128k
The problem I see with LSD, as stated by others, is the changes it causes to one's mind and brain chemistry.
Sleep also causes changes to one's mind and brain chemistry. This alone isn't sufficient to substantiate a "problem." You'll have to elucidate what you mean.

Do you claim that LSD causes long term brain damage? Permanent post-synaptic receptor downregulation (ie stable tolerance)?