Author: SkepticalOne

Total: 114
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0

YOUR NEEDLESS POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED IN DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY: "You can show others in the debate I challenged you to but don't expect me to subject myself to your ridicule and ad hominem attacks. Those kinds of tactics are morally devoid of truth and what happens when we engage in then is a muddle slinging match that goes nowhere. All that happens is that we both lose ground. "

PGA2.0, what part of my statement to you didn't you understand, saying: "You are embarrassingly excused for the last time, and there is no need whatsoever for you to continue to remove one foot from your mouth to insert the other with spewing forth any more Devil Speak, accept your humiliating loss and try and move on the best way you can"

LISTEN, YOU ARE DONE, FINISHED, KAPUT, ENDED, TERMINATED, EXPIRED, BROKEN-DOWN, AND WIPED-OUT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!  DO NOT CONTINUE TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF, JUST BE SILENT AND ACCEPT YOUR OUTRIGHT HUMILITY!

NEXT?

PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR NEEDLESS POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED IN DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY: "You can show others in the debate I challenged you to but don't expect me to subject myself to your ridicule and ad hominem attacks. Those kinds of tactics are morally devoid of truth and what happens when we engage in then is a muddle slinging match that goes nowhere. All that happens is that we both lose ground. "

PGA2.0, what part of my statement to you didn't you understand, saying: "You are embarrassingly excused for the last time, and there is no need whatsoever for you to continue to remove one foot from your mouth to insert the other with spewing forth any more Devil Speak, accept your humiliating loss and try and move on the best way you can"

LISTEN, YOU ARE DONE, FINISHED, KAPUT, ENDED, TERMINATED, EXPIRED, BROKEN-DOWN, AND WIPED-OUT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!  DO NOT CONTINUE TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF, JUST BE SILENT AND ACCEPT YOUR OUTRIGHT HUMILITY!

NEXT?

Put your money where your mouth is. I challenged you to a debate. Either accept of cluck away. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTES:  

1. "I am no longer open to your largely insulting drivel."

2.  " ..... don't expect me to subject myself to your ridicule and ad hominem attacks."

Uh, did you forget that you threw in the towel of defeat with your quotes above for any further discussions?  Priceless inept thinking!

A pattern is forming with you, and that is when your blatant bible ignorance is challenged, you come up with lame excuses, like a few of them shown above, and then run away from further discussion with Satan by your side.  Then you actually think that I am going to take my valuable time to engage you once again subsequent to your RUNNING AWAY from our discussions several times, only to see you once again RUN AWAY from a debate regarding your pagan Satanic division of Christianity known as Preterism?!  Surely you jest!  

No, you had your chance, where I am seeking a "Non Runaway Fake Christian" this time that at least understands how to defend Christianity like Jesus says we are to do. Besides, you have received enough embarrassment from the Brother D that will last you for awhile, therefore go and lick your wounds and realize that all of the Religion Forum members have watched you slap Jesus in the face and runaway from His true words in our discussions, praise!

Now, don't let us down because of your humility of being biblically schooled by the Brother D., therefore, come back with some more sophomoric lame excuses to try and save what face you have left within this forum, okay? Begin!

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@PGA2.0
PGA, Brother Dee reminds me of one of those guys who shout, "somebody hold me back!!" When they don't really want to fight, but are ashamed for people to know that they are yellow.

He keeps begging you to quit. Lol.

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
I love the numpties throwing bibles at each other.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@ethang5
PGA, Brother Dee reminds me of one of those guys who shout, "somebody hold me back!!" When they don't really want to fight, but are ashamed for people to know that they are yellow.

He keeps begging you to quit. Lol.

I say let him show how much he knows about the Bible in a formal debate. 

I bet he runs but I welcome a debate.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@PGA2.0
If the debate is about who can post more underlined capitol letters in bold, you're in trouble! Lol.

Brother Dee dee is a parody, he can't debate.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@PGA2.0

. PGA2.0,

Regarding your pagan faith of Preterism, and the discussion thereof, what part of my statement to you in my post #86 didn't you understand after you RAN AWAY from our discussion, because what you thought you knew about the Bible, YOU BLANANTLY DIDNT!  LOL

"For laughable entertainment purposes, I will “discuss” your Satanic Preterism within the confines of this forum because I am on the road with my “Road to Heaven Bus” and do not have electric hook ups at all times for my computer, thus the time limits in the Debate area is not comparable."

Here is a link for you and the equally bible inept Ethang5 to use, it is called Reading comprehension 101.

The two of you can take this class together, and subsequently, you two won't be making continued fools of yourselves, praise Jesus!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@PGA2.0

ethang5,

OMG, I found the old posts of you and me in discussion a while back, remember?  You were as bible ignorant as PGA2.0 is now! In discussion with you, I felt to make it somewhat fair for you, that I needed to tie my hands behind my back when typing, blindfold myself, and type with my feet!  In addition to me being saddened with your feeble attempts of trying to defend your faith, I kept getting messages from the members to go easy on you because you were a "few fries short of a Happy Meal!", which was quite obvious then, and is now! 

Your grade school antics in trying to be something that you will never be in this forum, and that is a TRUE Christian, was sorrowful to watch then, and unfortunately, now as well.

Don't worry, I will save you from being Bible Slapped again at this time, that is if you stay in line and learn your place in the godly scheme of things, and that is you are just a "play toy" for me to biblically and easily abuse in the name of Jesus, understood?  Yes? Maybe?

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@ethang5
If the debate is about who can post more underlined capitol letters in bold, you're in trouble! Lol.

Brother Dee dee is a parody, he can't debate.
Well, during the debate I hope others deduct demerit points for poor grammar. 

It sounds like he dines on Happy Meals. He needs more nourishment for his brain. No wonder he does not notice the cap lock is on while he types. (^8
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Regarding your pagan faith of Preterism, and the discussion thereof, what part of my statement to you in my post #86 didn't you understand after you RAN AWAY from our discussion, because what you thought you knew about the Bible, YOU BLANANTLY DIDNT!  LOL

"For laughable entertainment purposes, I will “discuss” your Satanic Preterism within the confines of this forum because I am on the road with my “Road to Heaven Bus” and do not have electric hook ups at all times for my computer, thus the time limits in the Debate area is not comparable."
What a complete cop-out. 

The time limit is two weeks between rounds. That gives you over two weeks, probably four per round, to hash an argument.

Here is a link for you and the equally bible inept Ethang5 to use, it is called Reading comprehension 101.

The two of you can take this class together, and subsequently, you two won't be making continued fools of yourselves, praise Jesus!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Brother Dee dee,

When you have nothing to say, it's better not to post.

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
The bible is a heap of old books written by primitive, ignorant, superstitious savages (PISS), it has to have contradictions but they only add to the hilarity of it.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@PGA2.0
That's why he can't debate. He didn't think his parody through. It gets old fast, and leaves him open to ridicule he can't address without breaking character.

No wonder he does not notice the cap lock is on while he types. (^8
I think there is a law for internet ....guys ... like brother dee dee that they must have a certain amount of caps, bolds, and underlines to stay in their union.

We would have to actually read their vacuous posts to see it was empty if it wasn't for their ....unique posting styles.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@ethang5
That's why he can't debate. He didn't think his parody through. It gets old fast, and leaves him open to ridicule he can't address without breaking character.
I hope he does debate. He has just over 13 hours to decide. 

I know one thing is sure, I'm not engaging in his juvenile posts anymore unless it has to do with the debate. 

No wonder he does not notice the cap lock is on while he types. (^8
I think there is a law for internet ....guys ... like brother dee dee that they must have a certain amount of caps, bolds, and underlines to stay in their union.

We would have to actually read their vacuous posts to see it was empty if it wasn't for their ....unique posting styles.

It is hard to understand what is going on here. Caps sometimes denote anger, sometimes emphasizing a point, and sometimes denote raising one's voice. Is he screaming at the top of his lungs to be heard? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@disgusted
The Bible is a heap of old books etc.
A concise one liner that is in the main probably a fairly accurate description of the truth.

Though I think that it is unfair to suggest that previous generations were all ignorant, superstitious savages.

All people are ignorant of what they don't know.

And some people are just as superstitious today as they ever were.  And this same principle also applies to savagery.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@PGA2.0
It is hard to understand what is going on here. Caps sometimes denote anger, sometimes emphasizing a point, and sometimes denote raising one's voice. Is he screaming at the top of his lungs to be heard? 
Empty barrels..... 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR EVER SO WANTING AND EMBARRASSING QUOTE: "When you have nothing to say, it's better not to post."

Yes, I expected nothing from you in return to my post #99, that cut right to the chase upon your bible ignorance, and the running away of same.
You just keep hiding from me, and in this way, you will save further embarrassment upon this forum.  BOO!!!  Scared? Yeah you are!  LOL!

NEXT?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0,

YOUR CONTINUED RUNNING AWAY FROM OUR INITIAL DISCUSSION EXCUSE: "What a complete cop-out. The time limit is two weeks between rounds. That gives you over two weeks, probably four per round, to hash an argument."

AGAIN, reread my post #98, and if you can't understand its content, then again I suggest that you and your equally bible inept Ethang5 take the reading comprehension class that I gave the link too!  

You have RUN AWAY from our starting discussion MANY TIMES within this thread with little "girly excuses," and you expect others to take the needed time and enter a formal debate with you under your continued runaway status? Surely you jest! LOL!

For the umpteenth time, I told you that I would discuss your Satanic and comical Preterist faith within this forum and if I am on the road at times without computer access,  I will address your bible ineptness when I do, do you understand? If you can't accept this condition, or if the chicken feathers are piled too high around your computer for you to see your screen, then gracefully bow out to be ashamed even further on DEBATEART, understood? Yes?

Your schooling, other than for me to easily Bible Slap you silly, must have stopped at 2nd grade.  This is because my capitalization and underlining are for Headers that are to be brought out to show you just how Bible ignorant you and your Satanic cohort ethang5 truly are, understood?

QUESTION:  How are you going to RUN AWAY this time in front of DEBATEART and Jesus the Christ? (Hebrews 4:13)

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherDThomas
PGA2.0,

YOUR CONTINUED RUNNING AWAY FROM OUR INITIAL DISCUSSION EXCUSE: "What a complete cop-out. The time limit is two weeks between rounds. That gives you over two weeks, probably four per round, to hash an argument."

AGAIN, reread my post #98, and if you can't understand its content, then again I suggest that you and your equally bible inept Ethang5 take the reading comprehension class that I gave the link too!  

You have RUN AWAY from our starting discussion MANY TIMES within this thread with little "girly excuses," and you expect others to take the needed time and enter a formal debate with you under your continued runaway status? Surely you jest! LOL!

For the umpteenth time, I told you that I would discuss your Satanic and comical Preterist faith within this forum and if I am on the road at times without computer access,  I will address your bible ineptness when I do, do you understand? If you can't accept this condition, or if the chicken feathers are piled too high around your computer for you to see your screen, then gracefully bow out to be ashamed even further on DEBATEART, understood? Yes?

Your schooling, other than for me to easily Bible Slap you silly, must have stopped at 2nd grade.  This is because my capitalization and underlining are for Headers that are to be brought out to show you just how Bible ignorant you and your Satanic cohort ethang5 truly are, understood?

QUESTION:  How are you going to RUN AWAY this time in front of DEBATEART and Jesus the Christ? (Hebrews 4:13)

You ran from the only kind of argument I want to have with you, one in which others judge the reasonableness of both sides instead of all this alleged stuff. You let it expire which shows that you were not willing to substantiate what you were saying. See ya.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey brother dee dee,

You should have followed my advice.

I see you still haven't tackled any of Stephen's mass dump yet. You're still at zero. Sad for such a great Christian as yourself huh?

Next time Jesus is sending you somewhere, ask Him for a few answers. I'm sure Stephen will wait.

Lol.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0,

YOUR FINAL LAST GASP QUOTE OF RUNNING AWAY FROM "TRYING" TO DEFEND YOUR PRETERIST FAITH: "You ran from the only kind of argument I want to have with you, one in which others judge the reasonableness of both sides instead of all this alleged stuff. You let it expire which shows that you were not willing to substantiate what you were saying. See ya."

MY APPROPOS QUOTE TO YOU IN MY POST #109: "QUESTION:  How are you going to RUN AWAY this time in front of DEBATEART and Jesus the Christ? (Hebrews 4:13)"

As is embarrassingly shown to my question to you above, you have decided to take another weak position of running away again in front of me and DEBATEART, not only from our initial discussion within this thread with your child like lame excuses, but additionally running from a discussion of your Satanic Preterist faith that was to be discussed within this thread as well!!!

I can only assume that your "chicken feathers" were piled too high around your computer to able to remove them so you would be able to see your computer screen that Satan owns. Whats new with your predictable stance? Absolutely nothing!

Now, continue to do what you do best here at DEBATEART, and that is to run away from discussion, because as I have easily shown, your blatant bible ignorance is without bounds, and where you knew that I would Bible Slap you silly once again in front of the membership!!!

You are excused into humiliation once again.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,

YOUR INEPT QUOTE REGARDING THE 200 NT ALLEGED CONTRADICTORY PASSAGES:  "I see you still haven't tackled any of Stephen's mass dump yet. You're still at zero. Sad for such a great Christian as yourself huh?"

As usual, your quote above had absolutely nothing to do with my post #108 to you, in showing that you bible ignorance has no end, and the running away from same, therefore why am I now surprised that you could not address said post?  Relative to the huge job you have left in finishing the 197 alleged contradictory passages that are left for you, your status of being "biblically challenged" here on DEBATEART won't allow you to finish them!

Furthermore, you just don't get, in the way that I DO NOT have to even try and tackle Stephens bible verse contradictions, and that is because, THEY ARE ALL CONTRADICTORY, PERIOD!  Do you think I want to look like you and the equally bible ignorant PGA2.0 by turning into a Satanic pretzel and becoming a fool for Satan by trying in vain to comically show that said verses are not contradictory?  What supports my notion is the FACT that you and PGA2.0 could only "try" and refute a "few of them!"  It only counts when you logically, and without wishful thinking,  show that all are contradictory!  Thats like only following one of the commandments, and letting the remaining 612 go by the wayside!  Get it? Yes? Maybe just a little bit? ROFLOL!

Ethang5, could I ask you a favor? Please, don't make it so easy for me, okay?  Thanking you in advance.

PUT YOUR FORTHCOMING PREDICTABLE AND SOPHOMORIC EMBARRASSING REFUTATION HERE: ____________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
As usual, your quote above had absolutely nothing to do with my post #108 to you,
Of course. Your posts are empty of substance.

Furthermore, you just don't get, in the way that I DO NOT have to even try and tackle Stephens bible verse contradictions, and that is because, THEY ARE ALL CONTRADICTORY, PERIOD!
Yet you want me to tackle them huh? Lol. If you don't have to, then I don't have to either.

Do you think I want to look like you and the equally bible ignorant PGA2.0 by turning into a Satanic pretzel and becoming a fool for Satan by trying in vain to comically show that said verses are not contradictory?
No, I don't think you want to look like a fool for Satan, but....

It only counts when you logically, and without wishful thinking,  show that all are contradictory! 
So when will you do that? Because so far, you've done nothing but post silliness.

I guess you couldn't shake the caps, bold, and underlining bug could you brother dee dee? But I did seem to cure you of your mirror posting stupidity. Wise choice.

When are you meeting Jesus again?